Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Tekin New Speedos

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Team Tekin

Yeah Tekin won't make the "one year deadline!?"

Yes the will be out before Xmas. Will it be worth the wait? Yes. Will the Fx be out first? Yes.

Orbital I'm hell bent on making sure that you are the first to know the release date personally. I've spoke with some others and we feel that it's to our benefit for advertising if we tell you first!

I know that it's hard to have any patience knowing that something really cool is out there and you/we can't have it. The Rc8, The B44, Lrp's Qc3(finally) and a handful of other products from other companies get us fired up and excited and then can't meet product requirements.

Hell it only took me 6 months to track down a Nintendo Wii for my family and I dang near had to stand inline by the Gamestop while the Ups driver unloaded the box! I did get mine by the way. That is one of the similarities to our industry. Walking into Best Buy and seeing all the games but not a single console to play them on within 300 miles! It will be like trying to find Halo 3 in a few weeks!

Gentlemen ...Start your engines!
Old 09-15-2007, 12:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Last edited by or8ital; 02-18-2008 at 06:12 AM.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy Pike
Yeah Tekin won't make the "one year deadline!?"

Yes the will be out before Xmas. Will it be worth the wait? Yes. Will the Fx be out first? Yes.

Orbital I'm hell bent on making sure that you are the first to know the release date personally. I've spoke with some others and we feel that it's to our benefit for advertising if we tell you first!

I know that it's hard to have any patience knowing that something really cool is out there and you/we can't have it. The Rc8, The B44, Lrp's Qc3(finally) and a handful of other products from other companies get us fired up and excited and then can't meet product requirements.

Hell it only took me 6 months to track down a Nintendo Wii for my family and I dang near had to stand inline by the Gamestop while the Ups driver unloaded the box! I did get mine by the way. That is one of the similarities to our industry. Walking into Best Buy and seeing all the games but not a single console to play them on within 300 miles! It will be like trying to find Halo 3 in a few weeks!

Gentlemen ...Start your engines!

you need better hook up's bro....you live in Sac right???? Gotta know some people....LOL See ya at Cap City next weekend if you're running.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:14 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Glowster21
Are the R1's still scheduled to be released before Christmas? Not trying to be a wise guy just want to plan my Christmas list accordingly
Don't like Orange and getting tired of Blue if you know what I mean.....Still waiting patiently and will make due until that fateful release day......
Yamaha makes an R1 and it is fast and runs great. You can get one easily before Xmas. Best thing it is not orange and you don't have to buy the blue one.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by or8ital
Tekin doesnt want us talking about the new ESCs?
No, I didn't say that now, did I, I just made a comment about your compulsive disorder to keep mentioning the time frame. Not like anyone knows this.... is it.

But hey, I should never post on a forum 'post spray booth'.....
Old 09-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Yamaha makes an R1 and it is fast and runs great. You can get one easily before Xmas. Best thing it is not orange and you don't have to buy the blue one.
Thats some funny stuff right there I'm a Suzuki guy though!!!! Thanks for the update Cookie Monst. I know its worth the wait thats why I'm waiting and not bashing like so many others out there.
Can't we all just get along?!?
Old 09-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Glowster21
Can't we all just get along?!?
In an ideal world, it would be perfect...

There's always the odd one or two though. The rest of us are fine though
Old 09-16-2007, 11:07 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DA_cookie_monst
No, I didn't say that now, did I, I just made a comment about your compulsive disorder to keep mentioning the time frame. Not like anyone knows this.... is it.

But hey, I should never post on a forum 'post spray booth'.....
Hey tomorrow will be one year. Im glad you have a crush on me and keep statistics on how much I post

I think there was some thought (or optimism) that it might be out before the 1 year anniversary. Thats all. If you wanna read more into it then there is then thats on you.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dasupacat1
.....That's one reason that I won't go Novak or LRp.
Yeah, but I've only had to cut, maybe, 10 comms in the last year and a half.

I can't wait until these things come out. I'd like to see the difference in person.

Ben
Old 09-16-2007, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I saw the new FX brush esc in person today from one of my buddy's Cheston. He'll be at vegas. the FX is extremly nice rectangular shape and its its TINY. Nice job Tekin.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:29 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by or8ital
I think there was some thought (or optimism) that it might be out before the 1 year anniversary. Thats all. If you wanna read more into it then there is then thats on you.
If there was a cast iron promise it would be out by then we would have said for sure.

I'm pretty certain all of us have the thought and optimism that the product would be out the door yesterday... If we were not asking, or involved with Tekin surely we wouldnt want to be knowing? Sorry to state the obvious, but thats how it is.

Not reading into anything...

Just biding our time, helping out here and with Tekin as a whole, where we can

Thank you for the positive comments Roberto I chat with Cheston occasionally on myspace.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Team Tekin

Some of us have used the R1, ran the R1,etc. So to some of us it is out. I know that doesn't help everyone.

I also know that to Tekin having only the pro drivers having run the system is not good enogh. This the reason why it's been quiet from the Tekin high ups. They've said enough and the next thing to be said is that it's out.

I think that any optimism on our parts is coming from those of us that have run the system and know that it is what everyone is looking for, it's small powreful and reliable...

Randy
Old 09-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

No time for web fun these days.....we are pushing things along and I'd like to say that our first run of FX units are in packaging and ready to ship tomorrow!!
Fx as you know has 4 variations with forward only and forward only pro then reverse and reverse pro. Lots of things to package up
R1 is next up gang......you'll see em.

CYA @ THE TRACK!
Old 09-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Tech Regular

sorry if this has been asked before, but does the tekin fx have lipo cut off?

thanks

EDIT: nevermind, i just saw the tekin website
Old 09-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

FX's are shipping, FX's are shipping!

R1 won't be far behind I bet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.