Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Question about noble nb4+ please help >

Question about noble nb4+ please help

Question about noble nb4+ please help

Old 06-01-2024, 09:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Question about noble nb4+ please help

Hi I'm new her and really thinking of getting the nb4 plus but want the wireless charging but not the pro price. Does anyone know if u can buy just the pro version battery and use it with the plus to be able to have wireless base charging? Or is there a conversion kit or setup for the nb4 plus to wirelessly charge the base? Any part numbers and sites help greatly thanks all!
Old 06-01-2024, 12:28 PM
Tech Lord

First of all, there is a huge NB4 topic: FlySky Noble NB4 - R/C Tech Forums (rctech.net)

What have you tried to find out by your self? Manuals of both can be downloaded from the Flysky site which maybe can give you answers. Beside that, for several RC transmitters there are universal wireless charging systems to find, some Google time will bring you enough info.
Old 06-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Roozter
Hi I'm new her and really thinking of getting the nb4 plus but want the wireless charging but not the pro price. Does anyone know if u can buy just the pro version battery and use it with the plus to be able to have wireless base charging? Or is there a conversion kit or setup for the nb4 plus to wirelessly charge the base? Any part numbers and sites help greatly thanks all!
For $100 more you get a noble 4 pro.
Old 06-01-2024, 02:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Yes

Yes I have been watching YouTube videos, Google searches, flysky website(didn't know u could download the manuals), and I got through about half of that 100+ thread on the nb4. I was wondering if anyone on here has the radio and has converted there's, if so do they have any issues? Also maybe if it was as easy as using the pro battery from the pro model. I wouldn't have posted a question without doing my own research come on seriously, hence the reason I posted the question. So thanks for ur reply I will check the Manuel now I know I can download them. And I guess I will just call flysky and ask if the battery swap works. Unless anyone who has done it differently or better I would appreciate u comments.
Old 06-01-2024, 04:37 PM
Tech Addict

Yes I have been watching YouTube videos, Google searches, flysky website(didn't know u could download the manuals), and I got through about half of that 100+ thread on the nb4. I was wondering if anyone on here has the radio and has converted there's, if so do they have any issues? Also maybe if it was as easy as using the pro battery from the pro model. I wouldn't have posted a question without doing my own research come on seriously, hence the reason I posted the question. So thanks for ur reply I will check the Manuel now I know I can download them. And I guess I will just call flysky and ask if the battery swap works. Unless anyone who has done it differently or better I would appreciate u comments.
The pro 4 is a better value radio compared to the nb4+ You get the wireless charging a case and extra receiver for $100. I can't find the wireless charging separate. IF found it bet it will cost more than $100 difference.
Old 06-02-2024, 02:25 AM
Tech Lord

So you did search and read a lot?
Yeah right....R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FlySky Noble NB4 (rctech.net)

Let me quote:
I spoke to someone who took both apart, and there is nothing internally they can see that is different from the non Pro version, and the Pro battery works on the NB4, and wireless charging function works just the same on the normal NB4 when using the Pro battery. Regardless, I think you will be happy with your purchase, and you will find the UI to be one of the best out there.
Old 06-02-2024, 06:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Thanks monster t for the opinion and info that's what I was thinking and leaning towards with the info I gathered. As for u roelof, bro your a little aggressive and I don't care for ur sarcasm. It sounds like ur calling me a liar. But if u read ur post it talks about the original nb4 says nothing about the newer nb4 plus, that's why I'm asking about the plus newer version. I did read that comment for ur info but again unless u have useful info about the flysky noble nb4 PLUS +, or u own one please go torment someone else. I thought this place is a place to help fellow racers and hobbyist. All I asked was if someone had a part number for the pro version battery separately, or if u have the nb4+ and converted it in any way to wireless charging. Oh and I downloaded the manuals. They don't have part numbers or I did it wrong but it's like a 90+ page Manuel no breakdown diagram or part numbers, unless I read it wrong.