Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crashr30

Chargingcases.com

Old 12-20-2020, 11:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Chargingcases.com

I recently got an icharger 406duo, an x6 and a 85w power supply. I am looking for a nice setup to get all the charging stuff to the track. I already use ridgid cases and chargingcases.com makes a system that mounts in to hold your icharger, power supply, etc.

Does anyone have any experience with their stuff or feedback on mounting an icharger in a case like that?

iCharger DIY Ridgid V2 - 406 DUO Charging Case Kit – ChargingCases.com

Old 12-30-2020, 05:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

In the RC heli world charge cases are quite possible. My last interaction with this company was good. Been awhile but I imagine they haven't changed.
Silverbullet555 likes this.
Old 06-08-2024, 09:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I recently ordered a custom iCharger DX6 charging case for a NANUK 915 because I use NANUK for my hard side DJI drone and camera cases. Rick was really helpful selecting the case size.

Notes
  • Didn’t come with instructions and the link to instructions doesn’t work.
  • The M3 machine screws might be a little short for NANUK, but seem to hold fine.
  • The RL Power charger power cable has a long and super stiff heat shrink wrap on the XT90. The hole for the power cable could stand to be a couple mm further back.
  • Not sure how other cases mount the power supply and charger, but this relies on heavy duty 3M Velcro.
  • I had to solder the fan wires to the 4mm bullets on the charger power supply.
  • I went with the mini RL Power to reduce weight.

Part list
  • NANUK 915
  • iCharger DX6
  • RL Power XT90 Charger Power Cable
  • RL Power Limited Edition MINI 70 AMP Power Supply