Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

Independent Servo torque ratings?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 08:55 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by GerryH
Pretty much why I didn't take it any further. And while interesting, if the servo works for my application, does it really matter that my measured speed is only 80% of the rating???
Its pretty simple. if there is nothing in it for you then the absolute best thing you can do is find something else to do. You will get very little support and a ton of guff until armchair quarterbacks get tired of looking like fools and either actively listen and participate or move on to wasting other people time. I dont have a problem arguing with wikipedia answers or the other angles people take because Ive done this for 30 years. I dont get as much back as i put in always but It pretty difficult to discourage me. If you want to make a run at it you will have my help and support A few others step up and are appreciative and a few more will even argue and then learn or participate. You learn who to ignore if you see something worth doing.

its more than how serious your racing is but that is a good point. its about how seriously you take developing and learning.

its alright to being wrong on something sometimes you have the fore thought to say I think this is what happening but im not sure but in reality that should be how everyone looks at information if they really want to be an objective thinker.