Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sept17th Rosewood,NC Warmup Race

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Brandon, Tag- Check your e-mails! Now get those things signed and returned so I can keep them safe......
Old 09-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Race tomorrow!!
Old 09-17-2005, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

What's the rundown?
Old 09-17-2005, 07:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Today was actually a fun day of racing. We'd like to Thank all of those that showed up. Mini Coopers was a fun class as well. I let Tag's son drive my 2nd qualifier.. he did.... okay... sides a bent steering knuckle. But I think I know what he wants to race now... You can blame me Tag..

Anyways, George won the Mini class. I forgot who won Stock Bmain? Stock Amain started to rain. Some drivers pulled out during the heat. But it was very fun many of us thought. Drifting turns and everything. I lead a good portion at the beginning. Then spun out and got hung up. Anthony passed me up and kept the lead. Track was slick, but started to dry out during the last few laps. Tag took 2nd while trying to pull Anthonys throttle finger off his controller.. hehe... I came in 3rd.

Mod had Brandon with the lead. But hit a flapper as Mike ran through his car. Both cars seemed pretty evenly match. Mike ended up with the win with Brandon in 2nd. I think Brandon TQ'd. Not sure.

All in all, it was a fun day. Thanks to those who came out and raced and also to those who helped out. Also like to congradulate Mark P on his 15lap run!! Hope to catch yall soon. Carpet season starts sometime in October....
Old 09-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thinks Jimmy if only I could find out whats going on with the glitching.
I think running the mini's is going to be a blast looking forward to getting mine out there and rubbing on you some.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by KilRuf
Today was actually a fun day of racing. We'd like to Thank all of those that showed up. Mini Coopers was a fun class as well. I let Tag's son drive my 2nd qualifier.. he did.... okay... sides a bent steering knuckle. But I think I know what he wants to race now... You can blame me Tag..

Somebody's racing expenses just doubled