TLRacing

Is the entry form out yet?
Old 08-25-2005, 10:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TimXLB
Bob:

Hi,

Thanks......................I think
Hi Tim , I'm with you on that , I know the C2 , I hope this one is similar to tune up . I'm thinking just masters 1/12th , and 19t 1/12th . The TC gave me fits last year until you looked at it , and confirmed what Ted F . told me , plus I'm short on funding , work injury ,working only my part time job now . Just need to get some tires and new 3800 s and alot of practice starting next month . I'll be up to your room for some fatherly advice again , lol , I don't think your red headed step son will be going , he 's doing Vegas , lucky guy !
Bob ...... you and Mini doing the CRL this year ?

Todd , Sept . 1st is what Mr Bill is shooting for , per tech talk .
Old 08-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Is the entry form out yet?

No sir. And I never did get that JRX-S you were supposed to send me.

(we'll see if my little ploy to get a car actually works)
Old 08-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

[QUOTE=RCsilly]Hi Tim , I'm with you on that , I know the C2 , I hope this one is similar to tune up.QUOTE]

The Ultra Bird uses stand-up brushes and has adjustable timing. So do you gear down and turn up the timing or gear the crap out of it and turn down the timing...hehehehe
Old 08-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Bob:

Hi,

We'll be in the same room(s) again. so come on up. I understand about fundage. I'm still off work with my heart/lung problems. with little progress. I'm wondering about my little step son making it. maybe just to watch.

we are planning to do the CRL. Mini is working most every day+school but I'm going to ask his employer for weekends off.

Hi Brian....it's been a while......... you still racing???? and smack your brother for me

CypressMidWest:

Hi,

I was wondering where your JRXS was.......... I thought Tod H. sent you one......

Thanks

Last edited by TimXLB; 08-25-2005 at 01:33 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Tech Elite

Just can't wait for the CHAMPS!!! I was hoping to campaign a JRX-S, but it never showed up.....
Old 08-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Ultrabirds....yuck lol, I have nothing but horrible experiences with these motors lol
Old 08-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TimXLB
I'm wondering about my little step son making it. maybe just to watch.
Jeesh, Tim, how many kids have you got now !

Now I just have to decide by November if I want to stick with shaft drive or do like so many others and get back into the belt thang... Decisions, decisions....

Bill D.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:32 PM
Tech Master

Son:

Hi,

Well........... I just keep getting more and more. besides you and the gang.................about triple that. as for staying with a shaft or going with belts..... all depends on what you feel better with.(and what you have now) Mini likes belts on most tracks but likes his TC3's also. he can put either one in the A main any time.
Stephen Sobottka is way fast with with his TC3/TC4's
Tim Stamper is fast with the TC3's. Chuck Lonergan ran TC3's last year (with a brief stint with my Xray). call me a little later tonight and we'll talk about this some more.

Stephen:

Hi,

I agree. they are a pain....... we had to run them at the state champs this year. not fun I just kept hanging a bigger gear on it until it slowed down. and seemed to get hot no matter what we did. I was hoping for bring your own 19t motors

Thanks
Old 08-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Tech Master

dare i go to this race??? i have been told by friends that it is an awesome experience... but i am just a club racer and im not experienced enough to do well. i want to go really bad but im sure itll cost a pretty penny. not only tires and other expendables, but with how i drive i will have a pile of broken parts. then you have raised hotel prices, dinner bills, race entry. i could go on and on. but then again ive been told about the door prizes. i just dont know!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

Does anybody know when the entry forms will be sent out?

ThanX!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

Just as Seaball stated, The Gate in Cleveland, Oh will be holding a Champs warm up race. Its only 10 minutes from the actual race venue. The building has been re-done and as you can see from the pictures, looks pretty sweet. Dont miss out on your chance to run at a track similar to the size of the Champs, and all the intensity
-Buddy
www.clevelandcarpetracing.com
Old 08-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Tech Master

Lost Aggresvia:

Hi,

YGPM

Thanks
Old 08-26-2005, 04:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Tim, you said Brian and racing in the same sentance, you must not have seen him "race" before.

Sorry Brian, I had to bust on you since you are afraid to turn right. You need to come down and barrow a car. I'm sure you could find someone with a C12 they aren't running right now.

Forms are being sent out Sept 1st. As per Bob, as per Mr. Bill
Old 08-26-2005, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

McSquish:

Hi,

I know........ but when was the last time you saw me wheel something???? my son keeps busy wrenchng on both cars just trying to keep him as fast as Chuck and all those fast guys. but I will be wheeling something as I have bought myself a new radio. and I'm looking for a sedan right now. and then watch out..........

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.