Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROAR Region 2 2014 Mid-Atlantic Outdoor Offroad Series

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I would like to say Thank you Again to J Mack for all of his hard work and efforts with this series, this was my second year with ROAR and first year being part of Region 2, and Jason's job on the scene and behind the scene is tough, especially for a volunteer, so my hat off you sir, Thank You so very much!

Steve same goes for you, it is nice to see the Pres show up at race events and you supported events this whole series,Thank You.

Chad and absolutehobbyz.com, not only is it great to have sponsor support and generosity, it is great to see them show up week after week and kick some ass!
Nice win over Schreff tonight.

Family...
I love to see families having fun and sharing a hobby that allows them and us to bring them closer together, this series was great for that. Congratulations to all the winners(the parents) and the actual winners (the kids, damn they are fast). We should think about a Father/Son Mom/Daughter race soon =)

keep up the good work parents!

Then there is Zach.... at least he didn't bite anyone today.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by cryofix
I would like to say Thank you Again to J Mack for all of his hard work and efforts with this series, this was my second year with ROAR and first year being part of Region 2, and Jason's job on the scene and behind the scene is tough, especially for a volunteer, so my hat off you sir, Thank You so very much!
Ditto...thank you J Mack for running the show today and letting me jump in a bit. I always learn something when I work with you at these races. Thanks again and see you again soon.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Tech Addict

Another great race day in the books. Thank to everyone for racing with us and putting on such a great show. Full race results are up on the racing website. Thanks again
Old 09-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default 2014 Series Results

Please see the attached for the final overall standings after 5 races with 1 drop. See everyone at the banquet for the final awards presentations. Here are the numbers for each class

4wd SCT - top 5
E-Truggy- top 5
Nitro Buggy- top 10
E-Buggy- top 10
Nitro Truggy- top 5

If your name is one of those from the above standings on final points, then we will be presenting those awards at the banquet on October 11th in Washington D.C. Contact Landscaper on RCtech for attendance information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2014FinalOutdoorPoints.pdf (202.7 KB, 272 views)

Last edited by jmackani; 09-07-2014 at 05:25 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Steve same goes for you, it is nice to see the Pres show up at race events and you supported events this whole series,Thank You.

Chad and absolutehobbyz.com, not only is it great to have sponsor support and generosity, it is great to see them show up week after week and kick some ass!

Family...
I love to see families having fun and sharing a hobby that allows them and us to bring them closer together, this series was great for that. Congratulations to all the winners(the parents) and the actual winners (the kids, damn they are fast). We should think about a Father/Son Mom/Daughter race soon =)

Wow Ed, for once, you hit the nail on the head. LOL.

The nitro buggy main, today, was nothing short of a nail biter. It came down to mistakes as we were very evenly matched. Great win to Chad. Told ya you shoulda just built a 3.0 from the get go. You won the battle, but I won the war.

Our region is truly gifted to have the Roar Reps that we have and to put this series on and show what our region is capable of. From the tracks being all completely different in their disciplines, the travels with friends, and just plain having fun... just WOW.

Thanks, specifically to J Mack and Steve, for putting this series on again. I missed out on last year and made it a point not to miss it this time around.

I'll be hitting ya up shortly as I know myself and Duane will be attending the Banquet.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schreff

The nitro buggy main, today, was nothing short of a nail biter. It came down to mistakes as we were very evenly matched. Great win to Chad. Told ya you shoulda just built a 3.0 from the get go. You won the battle, but I won the war.

Our region is truly gifted to have the Roar Reps that we have and to put this series on and show what our region is capable of. From the tracks being all completely different in their disciplines, the travels with friends, and just plain having fun... just WOW.

Thanks, specifically to J Mack and Steve, for putting this series on again. I missed out on last year and made it a point not to miss it this time around.

I'll be hitting ya up shortly as I know myself and Duane will be attending the Banquet.
Thanks Guys it was a great time, It was my first time to trains and lanes and hope to make it back again. I would like to Thank all the trains and lanes crew for hosting the final round and to J Mack an Brian Miz for there work in making this a great series. It was great to see all the families out there either racing or just watching. For those going to the banquet cut off date is 9/25. Also a big Thanks to all the sponsors... TLR, Viper RC, FTW, Tekin, Tekno, Sweep Racing, VP Pro tires, Robinson Racing, Atomic RC, Stick It 1, Hobbico, Mugen. Also Thanks to the following tracks for hosting a round Rc Pro Racing, G's Raceway, LCRC, Tiltyard, and Trains and Lanes.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Tech Master

That was a great race. I hope we have many more like that. What can i say about the car... I was having an identity crisis.. LOL
Old 09-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Tech Champion

Next race up for the region is Sept 20th for the Virginia State Championships at the Tiltyard.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Awesome series! Thanks to all who made it happen. Special thanks to JMack, Miz, all the track crews, etc. Nitro Buggy Amain video will be posted soon.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:49 AM
FDJ
Tech Regular

It was a great weekend to get together with friends and do some racing.

Schreff, Dak, and Zach what can I say you guys make traveling 5 hours worth it. I'm glad to see we have converted several people to the Dark Side/ TLR ( Chad Phillips, Max Flurer)

David Lee I want to apologize for getting into you in the Truggy main. I was in way to big of a hurry and should have given you more respect. With Big A pulling away I knew I had to make every second count and I started to make way to many mistakes.

Big A, DAK, Zach, and of course the Miz I'm looking forward to our next Truggy battle!
Old 09-08-2014, 05:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Nitro Buggy A-Main

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXcO...ature=youtu.be
Old 09-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Big shout out to everyone involved in this series. I think it's the best thing going and in our area and I appreciate the amount of time and energy it takes to put this on. Having managed tracks in the past and coordinating various big races it's not easy and you can't please everyone.

Jason and his family have had there hands full since taking over as the Region 2 director and I don't envy his job. It takes a lot of work and I'm sure others have help but a big thank you to him for the support this year.

Steve always a pleasure hanging out and thank you for the continued support of the series and the many things you do for ROAR that may go unnoticed.

To all of the tracks that came together to take part in the series... you guys and gals rock. The tracks have been great this season and the amount of work that has goes into it for the big races is an ever demanding job. So thank you.

To the racers that make these events for what they are you all rock!!! We have some outstanding talent in the region and it's great to see everyone pushing each other to go faster, get better and having fun is what it's all about IMO.

Congrats to all of the winners and I'm looking forward to next years series.

Thanks to all of my sponsors for providing the best equipment to allow me to race and for the support that they provide day in and day out.

Mark
Old 09-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Bortzilla
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXcO...ature=youtu.be
Thanks for the video
Old 09-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by munrath
Big shout out to everyone involved in this series. I think it's the best thing going and in our area and I appreciate the amount of time and energy it takes to put this on. Having managed tracks in the past and coordinating various big races it's not easy and you can't please everyone.

Jason and his family have had there hands full since taking over as the Region 2 director and I don't envy his job. It takes a lot of work and I'm sure others have help but a big thank you to him for the support this year.

Steve always a pleasure hanging out and thank you for the continued support of the series and the many things you do for ROAR that may go unnoticed.

To all of the tracks that came together to take part in the series... you guys and gals rock. The tracks have been great this season and the amount of work that has goes into it for the big races is an ever demanding job. So thank you.

To the racers that make these events for what they are you all rock!!! We have some outstanding talent in the region and it's great to see everyone pushing each other to go faster, get better and having fun is what it's all about IMO.

Congrats to all of the winners and I'm looking forward to next years series.

Thanks to all of my sponsors for providing the best equipment to allow me to race and for the support that they provide day in and day out.

Mark
Originally Posted by Bortzilla
Awesome series! Thanks to all who made it happen. Special thanks to JMack, Miz, all the track crews, etc. Nitro Buggy Amain video will be posted soon.
Originally Posted by Landscaper
Thanks Guys it was a great time, It was my first time to trains and lanes and hope to make it back again. I would like to Thank all the trains and lanes crew for hosting the final round and to J Mack an Brian Miz for there work in making this a great series. It was great to see all the families out there either racing or just watching. For those going to the banquet cut off date is 9/25. Also a big Thanks to all the sponsors... TLR, Viper RC, FTW, Tekin, Tekno, Sweep Racing, VP Pro tires, Robinson Racing, Atomic RC, Stick It 1, Hobbico, Mugen. Also Thanks to the following tracks for hosting a round Rc Pro Racing, G's Raceway, LCRC, Tiltyard, and Trains and Lanes.

Originally Posted by Terry Laible
Ditto...thank you J Mack for running the show today and letting me jump in a bit. I always learn something when I work with you at these races. Thanks again and see you again soon.

Family...

Thanks for all the support and compliments. It's been a great two years. It can't happen without the support from Mruk, Miz, my sons and Tr Adler for packing all my gear when I try to clean up race results.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmackani
Tr Adler for packing all my gear

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.