R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Racing Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum-6/)
-   -   11th Annual East Coast Race Against Cancer / Sept 14-16 / McCullough's RC Raceway (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum/649719-11th-annual-east-coast-race-against-cancer-sept-14-16-mcculloughs-rc-raceway.html)

B24 08-17-2012 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by scrapsz (Post 11100780)
You heard correct...in fact one RC item donated by a local Pittsburgh technology firm in the raffle retails for over $2,300 by itself. That's the only clue I will provide.

Sounds like a Losi 5IVE-T to me.

spider882009 08-18-2012 06:42 AM

+1 For That!!! That is the only thing in the RC World that I know retails for that!!!

Sgt Craig 08-19-2012 07:30 AM

Track Build for RAC on the 26th.

scrapsz 08-19-2012 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Sgt Craig (Post 11110295)
Track Build for RAC on the 26th.

Yes, track build for the RAC is 8/26. This will NOT be an advantage for the locals as the track will be run in reverse prior to the RAC. Also the track owner committed to make a few minor changes in addition to reversing the direction. Therefore the layout will be different for the RAC weekend.

Lee R 08-20-2012 06:21 AM

24 DAY LEFT..... TO THE TOP

T. Herwig 08-20-2012 10:23 AM

Looking forward to this event! :tire:

spider882009 08-20-2012 11:12 AM

Nice!!!

Originally Posted by T. Herwig (Post 11114585)
Looking forward to this event! :tire:

Nice!!! Can't wait to see you there!!! It was fun last year!!! I seen your only running one class??? If so I might have a favor to ask you... T.Herwig hope to see you this Saturday!!! I know the Sat the 1st of Sept Im running the Warm-up race!!! So I'm gonna try to come your way Saturday!!!

spider882009 08-21-2012 04:35 PM

Right now I know of 2 entries for Intermediate Buggy, 3 enties for 2WD Mod Corr, and 1 entry for 2WD Mod that are not signed up on the RCSignup. They don't have email so the mailed there stuff in. I also know of two 2WD Mod Corr's that aren't signed up yet and one 2WD Mod that are also not signed up yet, but will be soon!!!

Lee R 08-22-2012 05:14 AM

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST RACING TO DATE, DONT MISS THIS.....

spider882009 08-22-2012 05:36 AM

Looks like the Classes are starting to fill up pretty good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Sir it is a blast!!! Racing, Food, Drink, People, Dirt, and A HUGE RAFFLE!!! But 3 days of nothing but RC Racing!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scrapsz 08-22-2012 08:39 AM

Sponsorship announcements...

Stoltenberg Consulting Inc comes aboard as a Platinum level sponsor to the RAC. Huge thanks to Steve Stoltenberg and everyone at SCI for the support. You might've heard the rumor...however I'm confirming SCI donated a NIB Losi 5T to the raffle!

Novarossi USA / Desoto Racing also joins our team as a Platinum level sponsor. Thank you to Joaquin DeSoto and Paul Ciccarello for supporting our cause. Paul will be racing with us again this year in the Pro Buggy and Pro Truggy nitro classes.

Xray / RC America continues as a Platinum level sponsor. Thanks to Ralph Burch, Kirk Weaver, and the all of Team Xray for their dedicated support.

AKA returns as a Platinum level sponsor. Thank you to Mark Pavidis and the entire team at Race AKA for the support.

Horizon Hobby returns as a Gold level sponsor. Thanks to Sonny Brown and the folks at Horizon for their support in addition to that of Team Losi Racing, a Horizon company. Sonny generously donated the DX3C transmitter which will be combined with the 5T to make it truly RTR.

JConcepts also returns as a Gold level sponsor. Kudos to Jason Ruona, Kirk Weaver, and everyone at JConcepts for their continued support.

Lucky7RC returns as a Gold level sponsor. Thank you to Joe Alessi and the Lucky7 team!

Also returning to the RAC is Team Losi Racing team driver Anthony Mazzara who swept last years 1/8 classes winning E-buggy, Pro Truggy, and Pro Buggy. For those of you who may not be aware, over the years Anthony has donated his TLR 1/8 Nitro buggy immediately after the Pro Buggy mains. Im proud to announce he will do the same again at this years RAC. We will be selling separate raffle tickets for one TLR 8ight-B 2.0 race roller that will start the weekend with a fresh rebuild. Included will be a new wing, 2.0 radio tray, and a new painted body from Dean Isaac aka Phat Skeems Paint. Also included are the tires from main, front and rear carbon fiber shock towers, all lightweight outdrives, rear aluminum hubs, front and rear aluminum pivot supports, aluminum servo saver, aluminum servo horn, aluminum 10 degree incline spindles and carriers. Thank you to Anthony and his family for this very cool donation. Hes a special person who truly believes in our cause and drives a long way from his New York City home to race the event and support our cause.

I am working on a few more sponsorships and hope to have some additional announcements soon.

Remember the deadline for paid entries to receive the T-shirt is Monday! I will be at the track on Saturday and Sunday (with entry forms) if anyone would like to sign up and pay me in person to save a stamp. Cash payment will be accepted in person but please try to have exact change.

Thanks!

Scott

Sgt Craig 08-22-2012 03:12 PM

So a 5T good thing I get paid that Friday.

spider882009 08-23-2012 05:00 AM

Nice!!

Originally Posted by Sgt Craig (Post 11124500)
So a 5T good thing I get paid that Friday.

LOL!!! Get signed up!!!!!!! Not many days left to get your free t-shirt!!!!!

Sgt Craig 08-23-2012 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by spider882009 (Post 11126586)
LOL!!! Get signed up!!!!!!! Not many days left to get your free t-shirt!!!!!

Already did like last week

T. Herwig 08-23-2012 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by spider882009 (Post 11114781)
Nice!!! Can't wait to see you there!!! It was fun last year!!! I seen your only running one class??? If so I might have a favor to ask you... T.Herwig hope to see you this Saturday!!! I know the Sat the 1st of Sept Im running the Warm-up race!!! So I'm gonna try to come your way Saturday!!!

Hoping to run 2WD as well. We will see. :nod:

And awesome! Hope to see ya!