Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
2011 SkyRocket Invitational, Blue Diamond Raceway October 15,16!! >

2011 SkyRocket Invitational, Blue Diamond Raceway October 15,16!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 SkyRocket Invitational, Blue Diamond Raceway October 15,16!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Even more sponsors:

Please support the our sponsors, and specifically the hobby shops that support the track and help us continue to put on great events like these!!
Old 10-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RESPECT_BX
It's funny ...
How about you sign up like I did and we'll see what's funny, come this weekend. I need to knock the rust off on somebody. It might as well be you.

Last edited by kewdawg; 10-12-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Oh snap!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

How many qualifiers are planned for Sunday?

Thanks
Old 10-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Sorry that I can not make this one guys! I am having my knee surgery tomorrow finally. Have fun.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:14 PM
kmh
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by THE DOCTOR
Sorry that I can not make this one guys! I am having my knee surgery tomorrow finally. Have fun.
Good Luck Mike. Hope all goes well. Ken
Old 10-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Tech Elite

Hope all goes well Mike.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

sorry to hear I was looking forward to racing 8th scale with you. hope all goes well.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Gael L
How many qualifiers are planned for Sunday?

Thanks
2 Quals Sunday. All details in first post including heat length rules weight limits classes etc. I'll put it on the website as well http://www.skyrocketracing.com
Old 10-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by kmh
Good Luck Mike. Hope all goes well. Ken
Originally Posted by gearhead_22
sorry to hear I was looking forward to racing 8th scale with you. hope all goes well.
We are pulling for you don't forget that our stand is sloped so you can get your crippled behind up on the stand. We can have an umbrella over you and someone holding your leg out hahaha.

Please call me or message when you are able to let us know how it all went.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Tech Regular

Default D. Lee TRI-STATE R/C CLUB PA. NJ. DEL.

Originally Posted by godzukihop
Hope all goes well Mike.
WELL MY MY MY YOU ARE THE ONE I AM LOOKING FOR PHILL
Old 10-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Even more sponsors:

Please support the our sponsors, and specifically the hobby shops that support the track and help us continue to put on great events like these!!
HEY TORY IF MBRC AND TRI-STATE R/C CLUB SEND 5 RACERS TO SUPPORT YOUR RACE WILL THAT MAKE US A SPONSOR
Old 10-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tri-state r/c06
HEY TORY IF MBRC AND TRI-STATE R/C CLUB SEND 5 RACERS TO SUPPORT YOUR RACE WILL THAT MAKE US A SPONSOR
No, while "sending racers to support my race" is a nice gesture, racers are coming to the SRI to have a good time, test their skills against the high level of competition that my events bring, and to be a part of a memorable event. Unfortunately I can't give those 5 racers away to other racers.

There is a pricing structure for sponsorship spots as is the tradition at almost all tracks and major events I've been to. The sponsor sends the appropriate amount of money or goods corresponding to the level of visibility they would like to have. Xceed RC, 5Nines Racing, Sweep Racing USA and Team Sheperd America are our Platinum sponsors, our gold and silver sponsors have also contributed money and items as well and that includes Brooklyn Hobbies, Bruckner Hobbies and G-Force Hobbies.

So in the end I make it a point to make sure it's the racers that benefit from all the sponsor's involvement in my events.

As a quick aside, you know I fund my efforts out of my pocket and through the trackside sales and sales from my website, which I do as a side job in conjunction w/ having a family and the job that actually makes money so I can pay for stuff =D. So all of the things that Skyrocket is bringing to the table this weekend comes from those three sources. Things that affect those sources of income also affect what Skyrocket can do at the track. The more trackside sales I get the bigger and better events I can put on and the more the racers benefit, obviously me being a racer I get to enjoy the competition and a great event myself but I don't profit money wise from this and it is solely to keep the track open and viable so we have a place to race. Just something to keep in mind.

I would encourage the five racers to come out anyway, they will go home with some great memories and maybe even hardware!
Old 10-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tri-state r/c06
WELL MY MY MY YOU ARE THE ONE I AM LOOKING FOR PHILL
Your not looking too hard OLD MAN!!!!!
You have my phone #!!
What!! What do you want!!!!
Some more driving lessons!!!!
Old 10-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by YmeBP
No, while "sending racers to support my race" is a nice gesture, racers are coming to the SRI to have a good time, test their skills against the high level of competition that my events bring, and to be a part of a memorable event. Unfortunately I can't give those 5 racers away to other racers.

There is a pricing structure for sponsorship spots as is the tradition at almost all tracks and major events I've been to. The sponsor sends the appropriate amount of money or goods corresponding to the level of visibility they would like to have. Xceed RC, 5Nines Racing, Sweep Racing USA and Team Sheperd America are our Platinum sponsors, our gold and silver sponsors have also contributed money and items as well and that includes Brooklyn Hobbies, Bruckner Hobbies and G-Force Hobbies.

So in the end I make it a point to make sure it's the racers that benefit from all the sponsor's involvement in my events.

As a quick aside, you know I fund my efforts out of my pocket and through the trackside sales and sales from my website, which I do as a side job in conjunction w/ having a family and the job that actually makes money so I can pay for stuff =D. So all of the things that Skyrocket is bringing to the table this weekend comes from those three sources. Things that affect those sources of income also affect what Skyrocket can do at the track. The more trackside sales I get the bigger and better events I can put on and the more the racers benefit, obviously me being a racer I get to enjoy the competition and a great event myself but I don't profit money wise from this and it is solely to keep the track open and viable so we have a place to race. Just something to keep in mind.

I would encourage the five racers to come out anyway, they will go home with some great memories and maybe even hardware!
WELL PUT I JUST WANT MY NAME UP IN LIGHTS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.