Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trains&Lanes INDOOR OFFROAD

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by anthony8888
hey guys do you think this would be a good step up from my current fs-gt3? It seems cheap for a spektrum so im wondering if anyone has tried it and if it is good?
http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...-only-SPMR2120

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...eiver-SPMSR300
YUP!!! so now all the drivers with an M11 with the Spectrum module can breath a sigh of relief LMFAO!
Old 12-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Tech Elite

Default SHARP!!!

Doors open @ 11:00 SHARP...Racing starts @ 12:30 with or with out you...don't miss out
Old 12-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Kitchen
YUP!!! so now all the drivers with an M11 with the Spectrum module can breath a sigh of relief LMFAO!
well im not sure if i want to spend allll of my money on it after xmas so im still undecided...
Old 12-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Oh the HUMANITY
Old 12-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Tech Elite

2wd...buggy
2wd...SC

see you Sunday.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

What are the shop hours saturday?
Old 12-09-2011, 07:05 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TWRC
What are the shop hours saturday?
11-8:30 p.m.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Track is looking pretty good, will be out this sunday!!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default big thanks to the folks at trains and lanes

big thanks to papo and kitchen for letting me bash my mini around the track and helping me out with some track tools. kitchen ive got a 1/10 scale going together now and ill be back up that way again after the new year, its heavy and has a small amount of turns thanks again for all the help!!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schreff

That B main was brutal with Corn and Papo. LOL. They fought like crazy for that #2 spot:
Patience is key on a tight track with an open wheel car. Can't go door banging with those things.
A short recap of Sundays race at trains & lanes
BUGGYLANDIA

First of all i want to thank all the guys for helping out at the track. Guys like The Head hancho Juan Ruiz, Mr Doug Katz,
"The El presidente" Pete Potozak, Kitchen, Ben on the mic, Chase, Kenny and everyone else. Thanks..
Ok fellas let get to it, on a nut shell...
In response to the above coment:
Yea shcreff try telling that to corn. During the B main the Cornman was displaying some wicket wrestling moves.
Cornell put me on a wheel lock, his ver of an armbar
A wing lock= his ver of a figuer 4 leg lock
A mid air cross chasis tackle= his ver of The speer.
At one point he even pile drived my buggy, im not sure what ver of cornells world was that, but that was leathal in my book. and that my friend takes a life time of skills to execute.
Man i got to say, here we all thought Cornell was abscent from racing because of his new job. He had us all fooled, that was all a gimick.

For months he was actually training with wrestlings hall of fame Captain lu albano.
Well done corn deception almost served you well..
Congrats to Jeff Andre for keeping his composure and winning the B main on the buggy scene while me and corn had our very own wrestling match sone to be continued!!!
NOTE: In this buggy B main event, Jeff Andre went from a 4 minute power house to a 8 minute monster. Well done Jeff....
Finishing B Main order:
Jeff Andre 1st place, Paposwing 2nd, Cornell 3rd, Terry "The Terra"laible in 4th
Jeremy in 5th and Mike Fleck in 6th..

Also on the buggy scene "The Rock Star" Chase , winner of last years two Paposwings short course 4x4 trophy races, once again TQ'd for the secound week in a row with his out of the box associated b4 with 27 laps.
Let me just say that chase has been the only one to reach 27 laps so far. but let me also say that it took a very disipline and grounded Rocketman also known as kitchen or i believe i can fly kamakazee kid to beat chase, preventing CHASE from winning another main event...

The Goat was also in the house with his brand new 22 buggy. He did well enough to launch him into the a main. he finished 4th.Well done goat.
The competitor that really did well was the self proclaim rookie Duayne.
Man his car looked very good and he drove smooth enough to take 3rd place. rookie my eye balls...yea right!!!

Buggy A main finishing order :
Kitchen 1st, chase 2nd, Duayne in 3rd, Ron "The Goat" in 4th, Kenny Stocklinski in 5th, and bump up b main sensation Jeff Andre in 5th..

As far as Juan Ruiz, The man has been on a tare. Winning all his qualifyiing heats and mains on the 2 wheel drive in the last 3 weekends. But last sunday that came to a screeching hault, last weekend it took a very skillfull driver like "The Commander" Jason Shcreffler to put him on check, Juan ruiz fought hard but still falling short during the 2 wheel short course A main . Shcreff had 36 laps during his win.
Another guys that i always said he would eventually put it all together and would be tough to beat was Kenny Stocklinski, and that he did.

Even dow Schreff won the a main he couldn't put a lap on Kenny. Kenny held his ground and took a well deserved 2nd place. I got to say that was the best i seen Kenny perform since we started running upstairs at trains. Well done Kenny YOURE ON YOUR WAY BRO!!!,
Juan Ruiz took 3rd, Once again Duayne "The self proclaim rookie" snuck into the 2 wheel drv A main and finished 4th. Anthony k dnf with 19 laps...

Also in the 2 wheel short course B main anthony K jr had a pretty good main. He finished 1st with 33 laps, Bill Kwiecinski in 2nd, Jaz in 3rd, Jeremy DNF and Josh Starr DNS..

2 wheel drv short course C Main finishing order:
bill in 1st, Doug Katz in 2nd, Brian in 3rd and Anthony sr in 4th.

A main 4x4 short course A Main finishing order:
Juan Ruiz 1st place, Kenny Boy in 2nd, Bill kwiec in 3rd, Brian in 4th, Nick N in 5th...

My apologies to the rest of the guys not mentioned here but ive been extremely busy, plus i didnt have all the sheets available to me... see you on sunday for another possible main event: Paposwing vs Cornell im just kitting......
remember don"t forget to post . CAN I GET A HELL YEA!!!!!!!....as always signing out your truly Paposwing...
.................................................. ......

Last edited by PAPOSWING; 12-10-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 2SlowTC
big thanks to papo and kitchen for letting me bash my mini around the track and helping me out with some track tools. kitchen ive got a 1/10 scale going together now and ill be back up that way again after the new year, its heavy and has a small amount of turns thanks again for all the help!!
No problem kid!...see you in the New Year.

...+nice job on the report Papo...but get ready to type some mo' after this Sunday!...it's going to be a good 1.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey paposwing nice report... funny stuff. By the way the track is awesome.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Tech Adept

Hey paposwing nice to see you writting again.. as usual very funny stuff.
Captain lu albano,
Old 12-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default racing vid

sorry so late to post it..some vid of last weekends race..I took.
http://youtu.be/YcV8sLzqo3o
Old 12-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCSOLDIER
Hey paposwing nice report... funny stuff. By the way the track is awesome.
there must be 2 or 3 guy's that post on this thread that use the same name...RCSOLDIER...all with no avatar...no signature...no info...but all with different amounts of post counts...maybe if you came to the track and introduced yourself, then we would know which one you are!

Originally Posted by futureboy1969
sorry so late to post it..some vid of last weekends race..I took.
http://youtu.be/YcV8sLzqo3o
that's the vid of the B-Main but it will get lost in the Youtube black hole because the title starts with "RACING" no big bust, but next time try to use T&L or Trains and Lanes...it gets found easier, thats all

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.