Wiki Posts
Search

Trains&Lanes INDOOR OFFROAD

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 05:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Originally Posted by Kitchen
The track has a few changes for this season, some slow you down, some make you faster but the complete make over isn't done yet,...what's there is good for 2WD and 4WD...ready for Sunday!

Juan better lookout...Scooby's steppin' into the arena this Sunday...should be interesting!

22's King!
There goes the neighborhood Who's in for Sunday?
Old 11-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Tech Regular

Have the 22 ready to go for tomorrow. 2wd is also ready.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Tech Regular

Cool

Looks like everybody had a good time today. The new roller coaster was a big hit for the drivers as well hoping to have a few more done by the next race. Had fun racing with everybody.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

had fun today. thanks for the good times fellas.. see you next week.
by the way if anyone has a use t8 9( rx8) esc want to trade drop me a pm..

Last edited by PAPOSWING; 11-07-2011 at 12:26 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Tech Elite

Default RACE REPORT

Oh its on!!!!!....

Wow what can I say, good turnout. 9 - 4x4 short course trucks, about 6 - 2 wheel drive trucks and 6 - 2 wheel drive buggies.. I must say I had a great time last week and a better time this week. We ran two qualifiers and a main last week. This weekend we ran 3 qualifying rounds and the main. Man I'm starting to get a hang on this short course thing.

Last weekend I took 2nd in the 1st qualifying round, 1st in the 2nd rnd and almost won the main. This weekend I (Paposwing) won all 3 qualifying heats, swapping back and forth TQ honors with Chase.

OK on a nut shell the 4x4 A main recap, Swing style

In a battle for the 4x4 A main, it was a back and forth battle between Kitchen aka (Rocket-man), (Quiet-man) Kevin, Paposwing and the (Rock-star) Chase, winner of the last 2 trophy races thrown by yours truly Paposwing .

OK back to the main. Kitchen and Chase battled threw most of the race while Paposwing and Kevin did the chasing. For 6 full heart pounding fast pace minutes, Chase and Kitchen exchanged leads, and during the intense chain of exchanges for the lead position Chase got caught On the rail while negotiating threw the infield against kitchen.
In the mean time paposwing passes Kevin and hunts down Chase. With 40 sec to go Chase makes another mistake and Paposwing makes the pass, putting him in the 2nd place and on the hunt for the a main top spot. 15 seconds later Paposwing and Kitchen down the straight away on a dead heat fighting for that 1st place spot.

Man I got to say, its only our second week racing indoors and we are already having some wicket down to the wire mains..
OK back to the 4x4 short course main. 25 sec to go quiet-man Kevin in 4th, Chase in 3rd, Paposwing catches kitchen. They both clear the vert. Full speed down the drivers stand. Paposwing and kitchen throwing it down for that A main
4x4 1st spot. Papo and kitchen into the sweeper, side by side. Kitchen makes contact with papo creating an unwanted collision.

Paposwings 4x4 hits the rail and comes to a complete stop. In a sportsman conduct fashion, Kitchen waits out of courtesy to continue there intense battle as he should. But after the collision Paposwings car lost complete power and while unable to continue Kitchen once again reclaims the lead. Chase and Kevin follows. Time winds down and Kitchen takes the win followed by chase and Kevin.

Man with the exception of the last 25 sec this was a fun but intense main event. The funny thing about this is that I'm not an offroad guy but I'm already looking forward to next Sunday..
Is safe to say that this short course thing might be just what the doctor order.. Is it sunday yet?...

My apologies fellas but I didn't takes any of the sheets to write a full race report. Nore I had any intentions of writing one. But with me you never know whats next...

On the serious side fellas is time to come back to the indoor scene. We welcome everyone with open arms, so come on down and join the fun.. Buy the way congrats to Dwayne for winning the 4x4 b main.

Heads up for Juan Ruiz, Doug Katz and the rest of the crew for doing a Great job on the track.. The track is awesome. It was also great to see the wizard Jeff Andre and Fernando back onto the TnL scene.. Once again signing out yours truly Paposwing!!!!!!........... by the way dont forget to post!!!!!.

Last edited by PAPOSWING; 11-07-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:44 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by PAPOSWING
by the way if anyone has a use t8 9( rx8) esc want to trade drop me a pm..
hey paposwing i just might have what you need. check pm.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:49 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by PAPOSWING
Oh its on!!!!!....

Wow what can I say, good turnout. 9 - 4x4 short course trucks, about 6 - 2 wheel drive trucks and 6 - 2 wheel drive buggies.. I must say I had a great time last week and a better time this week. We ran two qualifiers and a main last week. This weekend we ran 3 qualifying rounds and the main. Man I'm starting to get a hang on this short course thing.

Last weekend I took 2nd in the 1st qualifying round, 1st in the 2nd rnd and almost won the main. This weekend I (Paposwing) won all 3 qualifying heats, swapping back and forth TQ honors with Chase.

OK on a nut shell the 4x4 A main recap, Swing style

In a battle for the 4x4 A main, it was a back and forth battle between Kitchen aka (Rocket-man), (Quiet-man) Kevin, Paposwing and the (Rock-star) Chase, winner of the last 2 trophy races thrown by yours truly Paposwing .

OK back to the main. Kitchen and Chase battled threw most of the race while Paposwing and Kevin did the chasing. For 6 full heart pounding fast pace minutes, Chase and Kitchen exchanged leads, and during the intense chain of exchanges for the lead position Chase got caught On the rail while negotiating threw the infield against kitchen.
In the mean time paposwing passes Kevin and hunts down Chase. With 40 sec to go Chase makes another mistake and Paposwing makes the pass, putting him in the 2nd place and on the hunt for the a main top spot. 15 seconds later Paposwing and Kitchen down the straight away on a dead heat fighting for that 1st place spot.

Man I got to say, its only our second week racing indoors and we are already having some wicket down to the wire mains..
OK back to the 4x4 short course main. 25 sec to go quiet-man Kevin in 4th, Chase in 3rd, Paposwing catches kitchen. They both clear the vert. Full speed down the drivers stand. Paposwing and kitchen throwing it down for that A main
4x4 1st spot. Papo and kitchen into the sweeper, side by side. Kitchen makes contact with papo creating an unwanted collision.

Paposwings 4x4 hits the rail and comes to a complete stop. In a sportsman conduct fashion, Kitchen waits out of courtesy to continue there intense battle as he should. But after the collision Paposwings car lost complete power and while unable to continue Kitchen once again reclaims the lead. Chase and Kevin follows. Time winds down and Kitchen takes the win followed by chase and Kevin.

Man with the exception of the last 25 sec this was a fun but intense main event. The funny thing about this is that I'm not an offroad guy but I'm already looking forward to next Sunday..
Is safe to say that this short course thing might be just what the doctor order.. Is it sunday yet?...

My apologies fellas but I didn't takes any of the sheets to write a full race report. Nore I had any intentions of writing one. But with me you never know whats next...

On the serious side fellas is time to come back to the indoor scene. We welcome everyone with open arms, so come on down and join the fun.. Buy the way congrats to Dwayne for winning the 4x4 b main.

Heads up for Juan Ruiz, Doug Katz and the rest of the crew for doing a Great job on the track.. The track is awesome. It was also great to see the wizard Jeff Andre and Fernando back onto the TnL scene.. Once again signing out yours truly Paposwing!!!!!!........... by the way dont forget to post!!!!!.
Nice mini report paposwing... i was wondering when we were going to see you back in action even if is on a different venue...

it seams like the T&L Scene is starting wth a bang!!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Nice report PAPO!!! Wish I could be there to run with everybody. But kids and family come first. Hopefully I can come out a couple of times this winter.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Cookin up the 4.1 for some 2wd buggy mayhem;a little slice here some glue there.
kitch let me know if the 22's come in
I have an addiction
Old 11-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Tech Master

Oh the insanity
Old 11-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by GasGod
Oh the insanity
Oh yea baby, insanity is about right. I was up at trains today and there was about 5 to 7 guys throwing it down...preparing for next saturday. and its going to get better...plus the layout is sweet...

Can i get a hell yea!!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

OH THE INSANITY IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY. These things are fast. Can't wait for the next time.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Tech Elite

Kenny stretched the field in the beginning laps...doug lead the middle part of the main and Juan, chase and myself wanted to see just who could wreck my 22 the worst...I think that honor almost goes to Juan who snatched the radio from Chase while it was full speed down the back straight and sent it 20' up the vert wall...but the WIN goes to Jeff Andre and his RTR 4.1!... never seen anyone looking to the left...peg the throttle, shooting the buggy off to the right tumbling into the rail, bricks and bi-standers and saying..."which way did it go george" all the while still holding the throttle full squeeze...and still looking to the left...classic T&L shit! I love it...

the guy to beat in 2wdSC...Juan Ruiz
the guy to beat in 2wd buggy...Kenny Stocklinskl
the time to beat in 4x4SC...13.3

shouts out to Kenny boy...feel better kid...hope the floor survives

common' Sunday!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 06:42 AM
Tech Master

Gotta keep'em guessing
Old 11-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Cant wait to bang it out up there. Is saturday the race day?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.