Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I went to McDonalds today and had a cheeseburger. With what I am reading, better make it a double cheeseburger next time
Old 01-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by spurcheck
I went to McDonalds today and had a cheeseburger. With what I am reading, better make it a double cheeseburger next time
I had enough cheese today.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Are you sure that Cheese-it's really have cheese in them?
Old 01-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Oh no he didn't ... broke out the trophy picture ... don't worry i glued some 2x4's to the bottom of mine so it would be bigger =D.

Here's what I say to all that .... ALL of you need to be on guard this season cause I've got the last issue worked out and if i can get portin horton to port me up some moduh I'll be right there in that list that Keely just rattled off.

I'm the fish AND the pond ....
Old 01-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

You where part of the list goes on of course!
Old 01-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THE DOCTOR
Not to sure about that small pond part. Diatta, V. Jackson, Eric Jones, Scooby, X man, myself, J. Hoffman, yourself, S. Davis, and the list goes on of who could win a weekly show at BD.
You left me, Juan, Chay, guys from BK (Lambre's, Torres, etc) out. Tory I can understand you leaving him out, I would've also.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THE DOCTOR
Not to sure about that small pond part. Diatta, V. Jackson, Eric Jones, Scooby, X man, myself, J. Hoffman, yourself, S. Davis, and the list goes on of who could win a weekly show at BD.
Sheesh, the guy did put "the list goes on."
Old 01-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
You left me, Juan, Chay, guys from BK (Lambre's, Torres, etc) out. Tory I can understand you leaving him out, I would've also.
YOU!? Please no one's seen you in 3 years!!! These mysterious sightings at various races are all rumor as far as I see it =D. If we don't see you at the Diamond, you don't exist hahaha.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Darn. Looks like all my training paid off. But I still didn't even make the list!!

The king spoketh!
Old 01-10-2011, 05:39 AM
Tech Elite

I see your counting is just like your driving, way off!

I exist at every race we race together, in front of you.

Originally Posted by YmeBP
YOU!? Please no one's seen you in 3 years!!! These mysterious sightings at various races are all rumor as far as I see it =D. If we don't see you at the Diamond, you don't exist hahaha.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trophies? Trophies? I can care less about trophies.

As C-Whit would've said, let me see your bank account balance.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scooby Horton1
Well first of all I wasn't talking about myself but, thanks for looking up to me. I was talking about around the country at club races. I am never smart to you but you seem to have a problem with me because I don't go out of town to race anymore.I have been to and won more big races than you have been to big races in your so called RC career. I don't have to go out of town and spend money I don't have to prove anything to anybody. I am not working a lot right now so spending money I don't have to race is not my style.I can have fun right here. If you are jealous of me ( which everyone knows but, won't say it to you) because of rc that's a problem I can't help you with. I'm just here to make you guys faster so when you step out of the "Little pond" You will be fast! Look I do this for you. Here's a pic of my trophy. Copy the pic and tell your friend's it is yours.

Attachment 690663
Alright. Before I get into this, I want to say sorry for "jumpin' off" the drama on our new thread. I guess not using names didn't help, huh? Well, at least we all know who we are, right? But then, again, someone has to bring the pain - so why not me?

Here we go:

Why would anyone look up to someone who is so afraid of losing / looking bad, that they would find ways to not go to the race or if, the get up enough courage to go - take themselves out of races. Sabotage their own cars by blowing up engines at the start of races, purpously slam their cars on the ground to break it and make sure they can't finish a race. Someone who's known to go back to their pit table, throw their gear around like an 8 yr old and pout. A shinning example of someone to look up? I think not. I, nor anyone else, should have to remind you that your surposed to represent those names on your shirt, hat, and car in a positive manner. Ficticious or otherwise. Jealousy doesn't apply here. I don't have to have all the attention you think you need, all the time. I don't need people praising me every ten seconds. I like to see others get noticed from doing well. I have no interest in jumping in that class to steal the glory. You only help someone, so you can say, you did so. The truth, is that I'm willing to say things (to your face), which, appearantly, you don't like to hear. I haven't said anything different here. you've heard these things from me before. We (everyone that really knows you in this rc community) allow you to live in this crazy "rc is everything" world you created for yourself. But we do you a dis-service, by not keeping it real with you. Sure its fun to win. But you have to have fun even when you don't win. To be honest, people were more concerned about me beating you, than I was. I was more concerned about having fun. If, I win the race, that's the bonus. Just beating you isn't my mission. My mission is to bring more racers into the hobby / sport, try to keep those already racing -racing and help them learn to love it like I do.

I'm more disappointed than anything, Javier. You have so much more to offer.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by kewdawg
purpously slam their cars on the ground to break it and make sure they can't finish a race.
You broke your car that race also cuz you knew i was coming.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
You broke your car that race also cuz you knew i was coming.
Oh, you remember that race!? One of many. but as I remember, you were nowhere to be found. In your, familar, 2 laps down position.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Down two laps my ass! We were all on the same lap, then they made an announcement that I was closing the gap and you said your rod broke. Then you took your car back to the pits and put it on the starter box to burn out the residual fuel and add after-run oil.

On another note, in that same race, I had Tory by 7 laps.

Originally Posted by kewdawg
Oh, you remember that race!? One of many. but as I remember, you were nowhere to be found. In your, familar, 2 laps down position.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.