Old 11-28-2011, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ralphierace13
TORY WERE'S MY TROPHY!!!!!
NO TROPHY FOR YOU
Old 11-28-2011, 11:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default D. Lee TRI-STATE R/C CLUB PA. NJ. DEL.

TORY WERE'S MY TROPHY!!!!!
TORY THANK YOU

Last edited by tri-state r/c06; 01-03-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:32 AM
Tech Regular

TORY THANK YOU

Last edited by tri-state r/c06; 01-03-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Tech Regular

TORY THANK YOU NOW PULL YOUR POST A.S.A.P

Last edited by tri-state r/c06; 01-03-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hey hey hey, i didnt mean to start all this!!! im just looking for my little 5 foot trophy.. u can cut it in half i'll settle for 2 1/2 foot one... lol
Old 12-22-2011, 10:52 AM
Tech Regular

TORY THANK YOU

Last edited by tri-state r/c06; 01-03-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

F--- yo couch D Lee!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Tech Regular

Default D.lee

Originally Posted by Pete720
F--- yo couch D Lee!
TORY THANK YOU

Last edited by tri-state r/c06; 01-03-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tri-state r/c06
I AM HAVING A S.R.I. TROPHY RACE FOR $40. PLZ. COME SO I CAN TAKE YOUR MONEY TO GO TO FL. SO I CAN WIN A TROPHY THANK YOU THE KING OF RIP OFFS TORY WHAT A JERK OF A MAN NOW MBRC DON'T WANT OUR TROPHY WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK TORY YOU GAVE US A CHECK THAT ONLY YOUR ASS IS GONNA CASH D.LEE
the same way your boy tori rob in stole from the mushroom bowl he did the same thing at blue diamond
Hahha, you are a pretty funny guy, not sure why you let Jim soup you up but to each their own. Remember about maybe a bunch of posts up i posted that Don picked up the trophies (this was november btw!!) and you should come down and get them? Also remember that I posted that there was a nice surprise, I don't remember seeing you there to pick up the trophy. Yeah ... as matter of fact I don't remember seeing Jim there either. I have a couple days off next week, I'll come drop them off and please remind Jim he owes me 200$ for fuel he purchased this summer, and my Rc10. I'll drop off your lap counting box and transponders as well.

You didn't win a trophy, Tyler, Drew and I think Ray won trophies. And Tyler's trophy is pretty tall to boot because he podiumed. As mentioned before I went to florida with money that I EARNED working at my JOB the trophies are in and have been, and you can pick them up anytime.

Tell Jim thanks for being civil, because I'm sure you didn't come up with this idea, considering you are having a hard time even posting in english, and you didn't win a trophy.

And I know I'm probably going to regret this but since we are airing things in public thread instead of face to face or even over the phone which you and Jim both have the number to .... rob and (<--- notice the and) stole from whom exactly. Considering that i was legally and financially responsible for all the bills, all the credit lines were in my name and tied to my personal finances, and all the trade accounts were in my name and setup even before i took over the mushroombowl. Who was I robbing from ... myself? Everyone keeps pointing these fingers and i think i'm pretty sick of it. I did my best to re-open the mushroom bowl (because remember it was SHUT DOWN!!!!???), my pockets just weren't deep enough and i didn't get the kind of help i needed from my partner to keep the place going, so obviously my best just wasn't good enough.

There were good people who invested allot of time and effort (you included) and tried to make it work along with me but in the end it turns out i'm not a big enough dick to make a hobby shop run properly as a business. I tried and it didn't work, I wish Jim the best, looks like he's doing a good job but please ... please please keep my name out of your mouth. I want nothing to do with you or Jim or MBRC etc. You guys have a track and a nice facility and you are doing your thing. Leave me out of it pretty please. Thanks.

Perfect post to end the year =D.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

hey hey hey, i didnt mean to start all this!!! im just looking for my little 5 foot trophy.. u can cut it in half i'll settle for 2 1/2 foot one... lol
Lazaro got a couple of bodies from me I'll bring the trophy up to you when i come up w/ the bodies. Don't sweat it Ralphie, there is some serious hateration there, not sure why ... but there is.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Tech Elite

TORY THE NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A TAKE THE MONEY IN RUN RACE THE TRI-STATE R/C CLUB AND THE MBRC TEAM OF RACERS WILL NOT BE THERE F@#K U BURN N HELL YOU ARE NO GOOD FOR THIS HOBBY
NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS TORY WHAT YOU TORY ARE ABOUT DARRYL LEE
You mean so Jim can come and try to sell stuff to everyone in the pits and undercut me, even though he didn't contribute anything to promote the race? Yeah if that is the kind of support you and mbrc are bringing I think I'll be fine if you don't show up =D.

I'm also not really sure why all the hate .. the more i think about it you knew the trophies were in, i have the text message i sent you that Don sent me ... why would you even post this. Ralph I can understand because he's in NY and it's a bit of a drive to come just to pick up a trophy but what's your excuse or Jim's excuse for that matter he LIVES in delaware?! Why would you post stuff like this when you KNOW Don picked up the trophies more than a month ago?
Old 01-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Tech Regular

THE TROPHY WAR IS OVER THANK YOU TORY FOR GETTING THE TROPHY'S TO ME PS. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE TROPHY'S B4 YOU HAVE THE RACE
GOOD LUCK TO YOU WITH YOUR TAKE OVER OF BLUE DIAMOND BFFL NOT
AND NOBODY PUT ME UP TO THIS TORY YOU KNOW I AM A THUG
Old 01-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

If D-Lee is a thug, I'm a multi-platinum hip hop recording artist.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kuruption
If D-Lee is a thug, I'm a multi-platinum hip hop recording artist.
LOL YOUR A KURUP MULTI-COPPER ROCK N ROLL RECORDING ARTIST (I KILL YOU)