ORL in West Chester Pa.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORL in West Chester Pa.

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Tech Adept

vr6vroom pleased to meet ya too i was the young guy that coudln't finish a qaulfier like u
Old 08-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Tech Regular

Post Qual?

Yeah I had my bad day there too. I hardly finish a qual nor a main. I think I finshed one qual and almost one more. That's sad because thats my local track too. O well till next time guys!
Old 08-15-2004, 07:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

One week away until Bumps and Jumps biggest offroad race of the Year. I have seen all the smack talk but I ask you, Who has the skills to come out on top? This one comes with all the Braggin rights!
Old 08-15-2004, 07:47 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Re: Qual?

Originally posted by ProTeam
Yeah I had my bad day there too. I hardly finish a qual nor a main. I think I finshed one qual and almost one more. That's sad because thats my local track too. O well till next time guys!
That track breaks the best of us. It play no favorites on who it feeds on!!!!!!!!!!! Depends on how hungary it is on just how many it eats.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:40 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Qual?

Originally posted by wyd
That track breaks the best of us. It play no favorites on who it feeds on!!!!!!!!!!! Depends on how hungary it is on just how many it eats.
Lol, I'll give you credit for a good joke. Cya next time then. Perhaps at Jackson for the regional then. Later
Old 08-19-2004, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by chris mckinney
One week away until Bumps and Jumps biggest offroad race of the Year. I have seen all the smack talk but I ask you, Who has the skills to come out on top? This one comes with all the Braggin rights!
I'm sure you have a very good reason for posting about an OFF-ROAD race, in an ON-ROAD thread, which by the way, is for a track nowhere near and has nothing to do with this race you're promoting. Be a good guy and just start a thread for this event, that you have so much interest in. Give us a break, buddy. thanks!
Old 08-20-2004, 05:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Watch out, the fists may start flying
Old 08-20-2004, 06:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)
Thumbs down

kewdawg, that's not cool!!! Maybe this guy just wants everyone (on-road as well as off-road) to know about a big race comming up soon. I know of a few people who race at the West Chester track who also race at his. This being the case why not announce the race on this thread maybe there are more people who would like to attend. In any case who are you to tell him not to post here. I saw post for the West Chester ORL race on several different threads, none of which had anything to do with West Chester Pa...
Old 08-20-2004, 07:08 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by The Teacher
kewdawg, that's not cool!!! Maybe this guy just wants everyone (on-road as well as off-road) to know about a big race comming up soon. I know of a few people who race at the West Chester track who also race at his. This being the case why not announce the race on this thread maybe there are more people who would like to attend. In any case who are you to tell him not to post here. I saw post for the West Chester ORL race on several different threads, none of which had anything to do with West Chester Pa...
That's not cool? Yeah, you're right! That's not cool for someone to keep posting totally off-subject when others aren't interested. That wasn't the first post. I mean, the posts aren't even about ON-ROAD racing?! You're acting like I'm being mean by asking the guy/girl to start their own thread for that subject. Don't you think continuing to bring up an off-road event, at a totally different track, in a specific ON-ROAD track thread about a totally different racing event is totally out of place? You would think the person would've taken the hint when no one responded to his/her 1st post.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Now I have to go back to the first page to remind myself what we were talking about....LOL
Old 08-20-2004, 07:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by trained2kill
Now I have to go back to the first page to remind myself what we were talking about....LOL
What's the point, trained2kill? We really should be starting a new thread for the next O.R.L. @ Trains and Lanes in Easton, Pa., anyway.