Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 06:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So .... how did it go?
Old 05-17-2010, 08:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I was hoping for some prompt results after all this hype.

I hear my boy from Cali did alright though.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Rumor has it EJ won 13.5 and Timmie took 3rd... Way to go TOP
Old 05-17-2010, 09:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default racing

Just got back to TN and what a great racing weekend. No rain at all the whole weekend. Eveyone kept saying watch for rain but only once did I even think there was a chance of rain and it only lasted 30 minutes.

Thanks Q for putting on an excellent race. I know it has to be a lot of work, especially when you're running the race and trying to race at the same time.

I loved the helmet as the trophy!

JG
Old 05-17-2010, 09:37 AM
Regional Moderator

Lots to do yet, but I will have some race details to post soon.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

I just wanted to say thanks to Q for putting on a great event. I had hoped to have my T2R running before this event, but it was not to be. Oh well, I had my hands full with my mini anyways...lol. The third place plaque will have to do until next year when I'm getting that helmet.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Tech Master

I don't have all the results. But..

EJ
Billy Sydor
Timmie

EJ Evans
Dustin Layne
Jason Ertrachter
Q
Billy Sydor
Scotty Ernst

Thats all I can remember off hand.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Awesome job Q, I had a blast! and had a couple of awesome races with E.J and Scotty wow that guy can wheel a car man
Old 05-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

We had a great time at this one. Q, I know you put a lot of time into this race and it showed. The weather looked questionable but it worked out perfect. There is no reason this race shouldn't be one of the bigger races of the year. I thought the nitro cars sound wicked there too. The sound comes off the fence along the back strait and just sounds good. Pretty cool stuff.

Thanks to everyone in 17.5 sportsman for being patient with Foster. He is very competitive and is pretty hard to get around I know. I will keep working with him on it. Thanks guys.

Timmie, thanks for letting Loran make some laps with your touring car. She really liked it. No...really thanks a lot....now I have to go Electric touring car shopping.

Thanks to our sponsors. Our Mugen MTX-4R's ran great and our BSR tires were hooked.

Jeff
Old 05-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Had a great time this weekend guys! Q you ran a great show even without help and have a really nice facility...I will be back.

Scotty - it was a pleasure meeting you and an honor to race with you man, and yes I DID think about you when we rolled into Jackson about 10:30 last night

Lutz - bring extra motors to BTH...and you may want to install an ultimate bumper on the REAR of that T3 if we are in the same qualifier!

Ertrachter - good job putting XRay on the podium, hopefully the rest of us will remember to pack our big boy pants for BTH!

Big thanks to TOP USA for sponsoring an awesome event, congrats to EJ for a clean sweep in 17.5 and 13.5, and thanks to Mid-America Raceway for hosting the TGS...I would love to see this become an annual event. Don't forget about us down in Jackson if any of you MSRA guys and gals get the itch to run some carpet, we would love to have you!

-rocky b
Old 05-17-2010, 07:11 PM
Suspended

Well, I loved the track. Q did a good job with hosting the race. I wish I could take all of Saturday back and do it over again so we could of had two xrays on the podium.

Ej- wish I had more for ya earlier in the weekend. As you said, "He got his car hooked up 48 hours too late"

Scotty- Didn't realize you could drive haha. The nicest driver on the track of all time award goes to you.

Lutz- My hero for dealing with the beer $hits and still making your first nitro qual sunday hahaha

Rocky- get a sway bar

Ertracter- had a blast. Good job

Q- No hard feelings. You just have to be more patient. Ill be back. Oh, and ask your girl friend about being embarrassed sunday. Lets just say she was telling a story to her friend and I walked up at the wrong time.... Priceless!
Old 05-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Had a real blast this weekend. Too bad some of the folks backed out cause of the forecast. The rain just seemed to stay away from the track, hit everywhere around but not the track!! The rain gods had mercy on Q!! It was truly a great event and I think everyone had fun- even the putt-putt people on Sat night when Billy Bob posed for them!! Congrats to all the winners! Rocky don't forget to tell Bates thanks for the part loan, since he couldn't make it himself!! It was real nice to meet all the guys I have never met before.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Timmie, thanks for letting Loran make some laps with your touring car. She really liked it. No...really thanks a lot....now I have to go Electric touring car shopping.:

Jeff
Don't mention it! Glad she enjoyed driving my car. She looked really good with it. She'll be laying a hurting on people in the electric scene I'm sure of it Really glad to meet you and your family, your all really great people.

Hahaha I'm sorry to have contributed to your rc shopping list Just get a Photon and you'll be all set. Let me know if you need anything to get going, I'll see what i have laying around to get you going sooner. Keep in touch, I'll PM you my info when I get some time.

Both you and your daughter drove awesome this weekend! Little you too! didn't catch your sons name
Old 05-18-2010, 09:59 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by jeff whiting
We had a great time at this one. Q, I know you put a lot of time into this race and it showed. The weather looked questionable but it worked out perfect. There is no reason this race shouldn't be one of the bigger races of the year. I thought the nitro cars sound wicked there too. The sound comes off the fence along the back strait and just sounds good. Pretty cool stuff.

Thanks to everyone in 17.5 sportsman for being patient with Foster. He is very competitive and is pretty hard to get around I know. I will keep working with him on it. Thanks guys.

Timmie, thanks for letting Loran make some laps with your touring car. She really liked it. No...really thanks a lot....now I have to go Electric touring car shopping.

Thanks to our sponsors. Our Mugen MTX-4R's ran great and our BSR tires were hooked.

Jeff
Jeff, give me a holler about that TC shopping. No worries about Foster he is doing great.

Originally Posted by flatspunout
Had a great time this weekend guys! Q you ran a great show even without help and have a really nice facility...I will be back.

Scotty - it was a pleasure meeting you and an honor to race with you man, and yes I DID think about you when we rolled into Jackson about 10:30 last night

Lutz - bring extra motors to BTH...and you may want to install an ultimate bumper on the REAR of that T3 if we are in the same qualifier!

Ertrachter - good job putting XRay on the podium, hopefully the rest of us will remember to pack our big boy pants for BTH!

Big thanks to TOP USA for sponsoring an awesome event, congrats to EJ for a clean sweep in 17.5 and 13.5, and thanks to Mid-America Raceway for hosting the TGS...I would love to see this become an annual event. Don't forget about us down in Jackson if any of you MSRA guys and gals get the itch to run some carpet, we would love to have you!

-rocky b
Rocky, I am definitely going to head your way for some carpet racing and take my beatings. PM me your number when you get a chance.

Originally Posted by Chris Adams
Well, I loved the track. Q did a good job with hosting the race. I wish I could take all of Saturday back and do it over again so we could of had two xrays on the podium.

Ej- wish I had more for ya earlier in the weekend. As you said, "He got his car hooked up 48 hours too late"

Scotty- Didn't realize you could drive haha. The nicest driver on the track of all time award goes to you.

Lutz- My hero for dealing with the beer $hits and still making your first nitro qual sunday hahaha

Rocky- get a sway bar

Ertracter- had a blast. Good job

Q- No hard feelings. You just have to be more patient. Ill be back. Oh, and ask your girl friend about being embarrassed sunday. Lets just say she was telling a story to her friend and I walked up at the wrong time.... Priceless!
Chris, glad you made it, but I too would like to re-do some of Saturday. Have to make it up next race I guess. Ill see you at Mikes soon Im sure.

Originally Posted by kidsid99
Had a real blast this weekend. Too bad some of the folks backed out cause of the forecast. The rain just seemed to stay away from the track, hit everywhere around but not the track!! The rain gods had mercy on Q!! It was truly a great event and I think everyone had fun- even the putt-putt people on Sat night when Billy Bob posed for them!! Congrats to all the winners! Rocky don't forget to tell Bates thanks for the part loan, since he couldn't make it himself!! It was real nice to meet all the guys I have never met before.
Sid, I was proud to see you putting in the work each night. You are coming around big time bro.

To all who attended, Thanks and thanks again. It was my pleasure to do this event, even with the added stress of having a no-show from my helper. The boyz from Mississippi were a treat to host for! I will be headed you way real soon.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I just got back to NC late last night. What a trip!

I got to be short because I have a lot of catching up to do here for my race this weekend.

Quinton.....you did a AWESOME job man. Handled the race by himself basically ( hope your friend is ok) and was still somehow able to race his own car. You really pulled off a good one brother I'll call you soon

EJ and OD, Great meeting you two, thanks a lot for sponsoring the race, and both of your putting on a good show in the races. Both EJ and OD are awesome drivers!

Scotty, thanks for pitting for me in nitro even when you were busy, and for keeping my mind in check for the races. You're such a nice person, honored to have been able to hang out with you. I'll shoot you a email soon.

Everyone,

Was my pleasure to have met you all out in Arkansas. Everyone at the race were "TOP" notch guys and gals Really had a great time in the pits, track, and afterwards with you. Really fun track, the locals have a awesome track to race at. I have so much more to say but I will have to add at a later time.

Thanks to my sponsors, TOP USA, Trackstar RC Services, Express Motorsports, Team Epic, Byrons, and Matrix tires.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.