702 RC Raceway Las Vegas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

702 RC Raceway Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Good times last night! About 1/2 way through the main I completely lost traction and could barely drive. Found the rear carrier bearings to be in about 20 pieces..lol

See you all again!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ViperKiller
Good times last night! About 1/2 way through the main I completely lost traction and could barely drive. Found the rear carrier bearings to be in about 20 pieces..lol

See you all again!
The same thing happened to me in practice. Then everything was fine until the second qualifier when i broke my rear A arm and didnt realize it, and couldnt get traction the rest of the night. But oh well, I had fun any way broken car or not...That thing still handled the whoops just fine. Totally a buggy track

Last edited by TbConcepts-MMM; 05-23-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The buggies looked good last night. I may have to pick one up.....
Old 05-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Arigato
The buggies looked good last night. I may have to pick one up.....
That you should really do. So i have more people to race next time i come out here. That being said it was awesome running with Mike and Brandon. You guys made the races a lot of fun. Back home it feels like im working when i race, because everyone takes it so seriously. Running with you guys, and everyone else, it was so laid back and fun again like it used to be when i first started out. Thanks for a good time.(That sounded bad LOL what happens in vegas stays in vegas right )
Old 05-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Drove a friends b 44 on the track last night. That car is fun and had no problems with that track.I would suggest if you have a buggy come try it , we are all racing on the same surface so who has an advantage. Lets support our indoor track and get more and more entries.Other ideas I have which Garret has talked about is a series. Also how bout a Fathers day appreciation race .
Old 05-23-2010, 10:00 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sedemente
Drove a friends b 44 on the track last night. That car is fun and had no problems with that track.I would suggest if you have a buggy come try it , we are all racing on the same surface so who has an advantage. Lets support our indoor track and get more and more entries.Other ideas I have which Garret has talked about is a series. Also how bout a Fathers day appreciation race .
A points series is a great idea. Thats what my track did to get the ball rolling on the scts there. Might work the same for buggys for you guys. Unfortunately i'm gunna miss it. The commute there would be a real hassle. 2500 miles both ways, I dont know if i can do it all in one night lol
Old 05-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Tech Addict

Point series would be a good idea.

Someone ask Garret about that and if he'd consider a layout with dirt oval. I can't make it tonight.

Is Mike Good on these forums? I told him I'd give him my old radio but I gotta get ready for a business trip. Oh and final episode of Lost.....
Old 05-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Tech Elite

Wow awesome facility! Thanks for all the warm welcomes and hospitality. You guys definitely have a world class place to race and believe me I have to ALOT of tracks across the U.S. Next time out I will definitely have my cars with me for some mod action.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

A point series would give people a reason to start going regularly.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Gitsum
Wow awesome facility! Thanks for all the warm welcomes and hospitality. You guys definitely have a world class place to race and believe me I have to ALOT of tracks across the U.S. Next time out I will definitely have my cars with me for some mod action.
Im the same way, i race all over the country. And I couldnt ask for a better place than 702 to race at. The 30 bucks to ship my stuff here before i flew out was well worth it. I had 2 full days of track time, and the people there really made the whole experience worth it. Thanks again guys(and girls)
Old 05-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Tech Regular

Friday night was a blast again.

Good racing action.

The buggies looked good on the track. Walt told me he and Zac both will be getting 2 wheel drive buggies when he gets back from vacation. So looks like the buggy class may be happening again.

Billy T.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

fri night was a blast! need to go up two teeth on my pinion gear so I can clear the quad! And I need to run more... them guys put a hurtin' on me. Sorry for the late post I was in CA all weekend running the nitro cars. (they put a hurtin' on me too)
Old 05-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skysnake
Drove by Katz's house yesterday. He lowered in RB5 SP2, put up two cones in the street and was practicing oval!
Good news and bad news!! Bad news no more spa in the back yard good news fresh dirt just arrived for my dirt oval track!!! So come on Boice,Blagg,bustamante,lebarron, and all other red necks let's get some oval yeeeha!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I am so there... Maybe Mondays or Tuesdays when 702 is closed we can come over click off some hot laps?
Old 05-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by katz
Good news and bad news!! Bad news no more spa in the back yard good news fresh dirt just arrived for my dirt oval track!!! So come on Boice,Blagg,bustamante,lebarron, and all other red necks let's get some oval yeeeha!!!
what!!! i dont get the invite!!! HATERS!!

that is bad news about the spa........good times, real good times! (chica bowwow)

chris, are you gettin' the lights put on your SC10 this week?
roobyroobyrooo....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.