BLUE DIAMOND RC TRACK!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BLUE DIAMOND RC TRACK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Awesome race yesterday, the track was dialed....grooved up nice! It definitely handled the rain in the last 2 mains very good. Long day but the program went really smooth.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Yesterday i went to just spectate because i have been thinking about getting a buggy and after watching this race all i can say is WOW i am definetley buying one now and the racing was awesome
Old 08-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schreff
Hey guys... this is just a shot in the dark. After getting home and unpacking my stuff... I realized I can't find my prescription sun glasses. They were in a black leather pouch and the lenses were an darker amber color. If anyone finds/found them, please PM me. Thanks!
Jason where did you last have them? Was it in your pit area if so were did you pit and I will take a look Monday morning on my way to work.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Tech Regular

I would like to thank all who attended RC Pro Series round two here at Blue Diamond. I was very pleased with the flow of the whole program (good call Carlton on going straight through to the mains). I went back to the track this morning to retrieve my trailer and took a look at the track, it had taken a heavy beating from the early A.M. down pour. Well, all I can say is it would have been just like starting over. There was heavy erosion on various parts and tiny round rocks resurfaced all over the track, the right call made for a long day but it was worth it! Thanks for making it great weekend, I look forward to round three. By the way, I am not affiliated with Blue Diamond and am not speaking on their behalf but I’m sure they are pleased and grateful for those who attended.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Who were the top 3 in buggy n truggy?
Old 08-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tim Dougherty
Jason where did you last have them? Was it in your pit area if so were did you pit and I will take a look Monday morning on my way to work.
Thanks Tim! They would have to be in my pit area if they're even salvagable now. We pitted more behind the driver stand area where Ed Bridges and company were pitted. Like if you walk up to the track at the exit of pit lane, turn around and walk straight towards the grass, that's sorta where we were. One of the guys with our group said he saw the case on top of our of the pit bags when I was packing the car and it must of fallen off when I picked it up to put it in the car. They probably got flattened though from everybody leaving.

As for the race, it was just plain awesome. The track was crazy fast, grip was insane, and everybody had a good time. Unfortunately, my luck in mains is horrible and I lasted a mesely 10 minutes before I had a clutch problem causing the car not to run. Maybe next time. Thanks to the Blue Diamond crew for a great race.

Last edited by schreff; 08-09-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks Tim! They would have to be in my pit area if they're even salvagable now. We pitted more behind the driver stand area where Ed Bridges and company were pitted. Like if you walk up to the track at the exit of pit lane, turn around and walk straight towards the grass, that's sorta where we were. One of the guys with our group said he saw the case on top of our of the pit bags when I was packing the car and it must of fallen off when I picked it up to put it in the car. They probably got flattened though from everybody leaving.

As for the race, it was just plain awesome. The track was crazy fast, grip was insane, and everybody had a good time. Unfortunately, my luck in mains is horrible and I lasted a mesely 10 minutes before I had a clutch problem causing the car not to run. Maybe next time. Thanks to the Blue Diamond crew for a great race.
Well that's were a bull dozer went through as I was hooking up my trailer we will see.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

First, I want to thank the entire BD crew, as well as Carlton for a very good w/end. The track was awesome, and if there's an RCP NE event there next summer, I will defintely return.
In response to PMs, I will be posting some pics here, most likely by Tuesday evening. Please be patient. I can say, the pics look very good. I played a little more to learn the settings on the camera. All in all, I am quite pleased. I do believe this to be my best work yet. A lil teaser forthcoming...

Old 08-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Racing was awesome yesterday. I had lot or fun and the program was run very smoothly.
I hope RC Pro decides to come back next year. The track layout was great also. Great job track
Crew.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Tech Elite

First up, some Ex Tech love :P

It'll be a while to get the others, but they're coming likely sometime today.

Old 08-10-2009, 07:04 AM
Tech Regular

Jason your in luck 2" from being flattened by a bull dozer track but in good shape let me know where you would like them shipped to and I will get them to you.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tim Dougherty
Jason your in luck 2" from being flattened by a bull dozer track but in good shape let me know where you would like them shipped to and I will get them to you.
Tim, you are F'n awesome. THANKS A TON!!!!!

I'll PM you my shipping info... Wow, what a relief and that far outweighs my racing luck.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Wow this weekend is s Sunday race. I will try to make it out!
Old 08-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Tech Regular

Tim, you are F'n awesome. THANKS A TON!!!!!

I'll PM you my shipping info... Wow, what a relief and that far outweighs my racing luck.
Thats funny any time glad I could help, shipping out today.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

Default Not exactly dial up friendly...

Here ya go folks...enjoy!

Last edited by NitroOB4You; 08-10-2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Wrong pic link...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.