SUN VALLEY ..OFF ROAD CLUB RACING

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SUN VALLEY ..OFF ROAD CLUB RACING

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Karl! Looks like were finally gonna get something started here. Its true, we need to get a schedule going so racers know whats going on before they make the trip over here. If you need any help with stuff just give me a call. Hell, teach me to run the computer and ill run the races for ya! lol LONG LIVE SV!
Old 06-19-2008, 07:08 AM
BMC
Tech Adept

Default Still working

I think practice fee at 12.00 is not to much. I know one track that charges practice fee on a race day the close's the track then makes u pay to race.

As for running the race program it will be up to Richard and who ever takes the job. It maybe me and if so then it would be the 1st and 3rd Sunday, but nothing is set in stone yet.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:28 PM
Tech Rookie

$7.00 for members
How much is membership?

I paid for annual membership 3 years ago and that made daily practice $5.00

It's been about 3-4 months since I've been to the track, did Richard installed tarp of some type of shade at the pit? It's 102 degrees today
Old 06-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BMC
I think practice fee at 12.00 is not to much. I know one track that charges practice fee on a race day the close's the track then makes u pay to race.

As for running the race program it will be up to Richard and who ever takes the job. It maybe me and if so then it would be the 1st and 3rd Sunday, but nothing is set in stone yet.
THAT PLACE CAN GET AWAY WITH $12 PRAC. AND THEN U PAY TO RACE....LOOK WHAT THEY GOT ON SITE HOBBYSHOP,TURN MARSHALLS FOR PRACTICE, AIR COMPRESSIOR WATER GREAT RACE PROGRAM, TOP NOTCH TRACKS AND ALL THE TOP GUYS RACE THERE....NOW DOES S.V HAVE THE SAME TO OFFER???? THEY DONT CALL IT THEFT VALLEY FOR NOTHING... Y WOULD I SPEND THE MONEY AT S.V. WHEN I CAN GO TO THAT OTHER PLACE..... S.V. NEED TO BE CHEAPER TO GET IT BACK GOING AGAIN OFFRAOD DIED AT S.V. FOR A REASON...DO IT RIGHT AND WE WILL COME
Old 06-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey Carl, Thanks for coming out. I hope you had a good time. I did not pit for you that day but I was watching your race. It was pretty close battle. Hope to see you soon, we have our Friday Night Series Finals Tomorrow at 7:30. We have a couple changes that were made to the track since you were there last. Will be a fun time under the lights and cool temps!

As for the off-road schedule I would hope you guys could work around other local tracks schedules so you can attract other racers.

$12 for practice is a little steep. If you were open all day then maybe, but offer half day rates for those who can't be there all day. When is the track open? I've been there several times during the week and it has been closed. Are you weekends only?

James
Old 06-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mxnut273
THAT PLACE CAN GET AWAY WITH $12 PRAC. AND THEN U PAY TO RACE....LOOK WHAT THEY GOT ON SITE HOBBYSHOP,TURN MARSHALLS FOR PRACTICE, AIR COMPRESSIOR WATER GREAT RACE PROGRAM, TOP NOTCH TRACKS AND ALL THE TOP GUYS RACE THERE....NOW DOES S.V HAVE THE SAME TO OFFER???? THEY DONT CALL IT THEFT VALLEY FOR NOTHING... Y WOULD I SPEND THE MONEY AT S.V. WHEN I CAN GO TO THAT OTHER PLACE..... S.V. NEED TO BE CHEAPER TO GET IT BACK GOING AGAIN OFFRAOD DIED AT S.V. FOR A REASON...DO IT RIGHT AND WE WILL COME

you are so funny!!!!! while you are at it.... why don't you ask Richard to make sure to clean your pit space before you show up. make sure that they will flip your car when you roll over. someone has to stand next to you so they can hand you a towel or better yet wipe your sweat for you.
the truth is nothing will be good enough for you. you will find fault at any race track.... play nice big guy and maximize the fun. it is just for fun right?
Old 06-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE=RCRjuanabbe;4556358]
you are so funny!!!!! while you are at it.... why don't you ask Richard to make sure to clean your pit space before you show up.

WELL ACTUALLY I DO HE SHOULD CLEAN HIS PLACE UP..RAKE, PICK UP TRASH ETC..ETC.. SHOULD CLEAN EVERYONES PIT SPACE NOT JUS MINE

make sure that they will flip your car when you roll over.

WELL FOR 12 BUCKS AND THAT BIG TRACK I WOULD HOPE THEY WOULD HAVE SOME MARSHALLS TO FLIP ME OVER THE OTHER PLACE HAS MARSHALLS

someone has to stand next to you so they can hand you a towel or better yet wipe your sweat for you.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THERE???

the truth is nothing will be good enough for you. you will find fault at any race track.... play nice big guy and maximize the fun. it is just for fun right

OF COURSE NOTHING IS GONNA BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME AND I WILL FIND FAULT IN ALL TRACKS.....BUT DEPENDING ON WHAT THOSE FAULTS ARE DEPENDS ON WHAT TRACK I GO TO...SO 12 BUCKS TO PRACTICE AT S.V. YA TO ME IS TOO MUCH FOR WHAT U GET...SO WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ON RACE DAYS IS IT GONNA BE 12 FOR PRAC AND THEN WHAT ANOTHER $20 TO RACE
SAME OL S.V. B.S. SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE
Old 06-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=mxnut273;4556439]
Originally Posted by RCRjuanabbe

you are so funny!!!!! while you are at it.... why don't you ask Richard to make sure to clean your pit space before you show up.

WELL ACTUALLY I DO HE SHOULD CLEAN HIS PLACE UP..RAKE, PICK UP TRASH ETC..ETC.. SHOULD CLEAN EVERYONES PIT SPACE NOT JUS MINE

make sure that they will flip your car when you roll over.

WELL FOR 12 BUCKS AND THAT BIG TRACK I WOULD HOPE THEY WOULD HAVE SOME MARSHALLS TO FLIP ME OVER THE OTHER PLACE HAS MARSHALLS

someone has to stand next to you so they can hand you a towel or better yet wipe your sweat for you.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THERE???

the truth is nothing will be good enough for you. you will find fault at any race track.... play nice big guy and maximize the fun. it is just for fun right

OF COURSE NOTHING IS GONNA BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME AND I WILL FIND FAULT IN ALL TRACKS.....BUT DEPENDING ON WHAT THOSE FAULTS ARE DEPENDS ON WHAT TRACK I GO TO...SO 12 BUCKS TO PRACTICE AT S.V. YA TO ME IS TOO MUCH FOR WHAT U GET...SO WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ON RACE DAYS IS IT GONNA BE 12 FOR PRAC AND THEN WHAT ANOTHER $20 TO RACE
SAME OL S.V. B.S. SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE
all this for 12 bucks..... seriously? hobby shops and tracks are doomed
Old 06-19-2008, 05:37 PM
Tech Addict

Guys, lets not doom and gloom things ,As BMC said it's not set in stone yet. If you don,t like the track then it's simple "don't go", enough said ..
Old 06-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Braaap
$7.00 for members
How much is membership?

I paid for annual membership 3 years ago and that made daily practice $5.00

It's been about 3-4 months since I've been to the track, did Richard installed tarp of some type of shade at the pit? It's 102 degrees today
O.k. I'm thinking you might be right about the the $ 5.00 if your a member .My bad , but still thats cheap, bring an easy up and a cooler full of drinks ,If you don't have any of those things ,you are more than welcome to setup your stuff under mine I have room for 4 people.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:55 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Powerlink
If you don,t like the track then it's simple "don't go", enough said ..
THAT ALREADY HAPPEND THATS WHY THE OFFROAD PROGRAM DIED BEFORE
Old 06-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

mxnut273,
DON"T BE THAT GUY!! THE CHEAP GUY!! HEY DO YOU HAVE AN EXTRA ...THAT GUY!! DON"T DO THAT DO THIS..GUY!! I"M FASTER THAN THAT GUY..GUY!! THE PROGRAM..GUY!!

Last edited by gashuffer; 06-19-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:59 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mxnut273
THAT ALREADY HAPPEND THATS WHY THE OFFROAD PROGRAM DIED BEFORE
It "DIED" because the racing promoter Steve Dunn no longer was running the club racing and the bigger events.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by gashuffer
mxnut273,
DON"T BE THAT GUY!! THE CHEAP GUY!! HEY DO YOU HAVE AN EXTRA ...THAT GUY!! DON"T DO THAT DO THIS..GUY!! I"M FASTER THAN THAT GUY..GUY!! THE PROGRAM..GUY!!
SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH ITS NOT EVEN WORTH GETTING INTO
Old 06-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Powerlink
It "DIED" because the racing promoter Steve Dunn no longer was running the club racing and the bigger events.
TOWARDS THE END WHEN DUNN WAS DOING IT IS WHEN IT STARTED TO DIE AND NEVER RECOVERED..THEY TRIED AFTER DUNN LEFT AND DIDNT WORK OUT...WASNT DUNNS LAST BIG RACE AT S.V. WASNT IT THE RC PRO SERIES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THEY ONLY HAD LIKE 50 SOME RACERS AND IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A 2 DAY EVENT ENDED UP BEING A DAY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.