Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
ROAR Offroad Electric Nats @ Hot Rod Hobbies! >

ROAR Offroad Electric Nats @ Hot Rod Hobbies!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROAR Offroad Electric Nats @ Hot Rod Hobbies!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 11:12 AM
Tech Master

I will be at the Nats managing for both Team Orion and Kyosho. If anyone has a problem finding a part, just hit me up at the race and I will do my best to take care of you.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AndyMoore
I entered/paid (paypal) yesterday, but its still showing my entry as unconfirmed. How long does it take to update...or did I do something wrong?
It took about a week to show confirmed on the entries I sent in for my son.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FastFred68
It took about a week to show confirmed on the entries I sent in for my son.
Thanks for the information!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Old 08-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Talking Need to add a third class for Nats

I went on Live RC to sign up for a third class and make my entry payment. But it says registration is closed. Can Dawn or someone help me out? I'm already signed up for two classes was just deciding on a third before I sent in a payment.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by nc-hopsing
I went on Live RC to sign up for a third class and make my entry payment. But it says registration is closed. Can Dawn or someone help me out? I'm already signed up for two classes was just deciding on a third before I sent in a payment.
Steve, I saw the same thing, sent an e-mail to the ROAR admin (Mr. Fred Hohwart) and he told me sign-ups online are closed and now all sign-ups must be done at the track. I told him in a follow-up e-mail, that I was concerned about reaching the limit before I got there (next Thursday). He didn't seemed to concerned. I know I have not provided an answer, but I do know the only way to sign-up is at HRH. Maybe JB can shed some light on the subject.

Phil A.
Old 08-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

HRH is closed today (normal monday) but I would call the shop tomorrow and see if they would possibly take an entry over the phone? Not sure but worth trying.
Old 08-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pit_dad
Steve, I saw the same thing, sent an e-mail to the ROAR admin (Mr. Fred Hohwart) and he told me sign-ups online are closed and now all sign-ups must be done at the track. I told him in a follow-up e-mail, that I was concerned about reaching the limit before I got there (next Thursday). He didn't seemed to concerned. I know I have not provided an answer, but I do know the only way to sign-up is at HRH. Maybe JB can shed some light on the subject.

Phil A.
you can sign up at the track for additional entrys..... limit per racer is 3 classes (demo event does not count towards the three limit). Just see the Race Director, Bob Ingersoll at the track for additional entrys and pay him either check or cash.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
you can sign up at the track for additional entrys..... limit per racer is 3 classes (demo event does not count towards the three limit). Just see the Race Director, Bob Ingersoll at the track for additional entrys and pay him either check or cash.
Dawn, 1st off, Thanks for the reply, but from what your saying, if we have already entered and paid for 2 classes already, we can get the 3rd at the track with no issues such as the entry limit ? Thanks !!
Old 08-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pit_dad
Dawn, 1st off, Thanks for the reply, but from what your saying, if we have already entered and paid for 2 classes already, we can get the 3rd at the track with no issues such as the entry limit ? Thanks !!

You can enter for your third class at the track. You may not enter a fourth class unless its the demo event and those requriements are met.

There is no late fee. That has been waived. If you have not signed up and want to race this event at Hot Rod Hobbies... (by far the best off road electric track west of Scottsdale... ) please, come by and sign up. You will not be denied....
Old 08-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
You can enter for your third class at the track. You may not enter a fourth class unless its the demo event and those requriements are met.

There is no late fee. That has been waived. If you have not signed up and want to race this event at Hot Rod Hobbies... (by far the best off road electric track west of Scottsdale... ) please, come by and sign up. You will not be denied....

I havent paid for my first two classes yet though, can I just pay for all three at once when I get there then? Do you trust me?
Old 08-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Tech Master

Don't worry, if you don't pay, they will find you.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Orange
Don't worry, if you don't pay, they will find you.

Old 08-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Dose any body have any pics of the nats track?
Old 08-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

So I hear that there is no practice the mornings of the start of racing. That sucks for the people that cant afford to take off Thursday to practice.....LIKE ME Oh well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.