R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2006, 09:05 AM   #1
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 67
Default The Coliseum at HobbyTown USA

This thread will be the new thread monitored by me for The Coliseum. Our store and track are geared toward families and I want this thread to be clean. My wish is that children and teenagers would be able to participate without parents getting upset with the content. With that, here is the latest:


The Holiday Point Series
starts October 7 at the Coliseum. Rules are posted at www.htufrederickmd.com/RCraces.htm.

A new track layout which will be in place for the first 5 races has been installed by our very capable racers Thursday night. We will switch the layout after the first 5 weeks to a second layout.

First Layout:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...hmentid=171670


Results will be posted on the above website address every week.
rbenjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:50 AM   #2
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5,641
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default

Hey Richard, thanks for the new thread. I would like to say thanks to you and the Hobbytown crew for giving us a first rate facility to race at. You guys have a really great racing program.
The new layout went up pretty good last night. I think it will be a technical layout without being too tight. There seems to be some really good areas to pass on (or get passed as I often do). Also, a BIG thanks to Mike Sr and Jr, rick, Joe, Paul, Wes, and Mom, Matt and anyone else I forgot to mention for getting the track ready foe the start of our points series. I also would like to thank Sr. for keeping the paper away from me as I would try to eat it, .
Looking forward to this weekend. See you guys there!
MUDVAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:40 AM   #3
Tech Champion
 
Nova F1 Racer's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia
Posts: 5,682
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
Hey Richard, thanks for the new thread. I would like to say thanks to you and the Hobbytown crew for giving us a first rate facility to race at. You guys have a really great racing program.
The new layout went up pretty good last night. I think it will be a technical layout without being too tight. There seems to be some really good areas to pass on (or get passed as I often do). Also, a BIG thanks to Mike Sr and Jr, rick, Joe, Paul, Wes, and Mom, Matt and anyone else I forgot to mention for getting the track ready foe the start of our points series. I also would like to thank Sr. for keeping the paper away from me as I would try to eat it, .
Looking forward to this weekend. See you guys there!
No more Chinese Food for you until after racing is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't pitting next to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
This is DICK!!! And you're NOT!
RC Tech member #11
Aussie Rules Footy, Brisbane LIONS!!
[url]http://www.pitter-pat.com/[/url] for pet care needs in Northern Virginia
Nova F1 Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:33 AM   #4
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I will be there in a couple of hours to try the new layout. Can't wait to race tomrrow.
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:34 AM   #5
Tech Champion
 
Nova F1 Racer's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia
Posts: 5,682
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW141
I will be there in a couple of hours to try the new layout. Can't wait to race tomrrow.
Steve, let us know how the layout is...
__________________
This is DICK!!! And you're NOT!
RC Tech member #11
Aussie Rules Footy, Brisbane LIONS!!
[url]http://www.pitter-pat.com/[/url] for pet care needs in Northern Virginia
Nova F1 Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 02:49 PM   #6
Tech Regular
 
LBSR415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: RAZOR GRAPHIX
Posts: 480
Default

AAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TGIF!!!!!!!!!lets race guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Team OHP
Razor Graphix
East Coast R/C
Pantheon Motorsports

These fish,,,are frozen.
LBSR415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 03:13 PM   #7
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5,641
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer
No more Chinese Food for you until after racing is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't pitting next to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, but you fail to realize that you pit right along the way to the mens roon, lol. looks like I'll be able to get you one way or another,
MUDVAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 03:53 PM   #8
Registered User
 
UltegraSTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,171
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

what is the reasonin on a new thread?

-ult
UltegraSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:08 PM   #9
Tech Elite
 
KAHUNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ~ Stuck in ~ Maryland ~ For Now
Posts: 2,438
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool NEW THREAD

PERFECT time for a new thread , new seires new thread ! Out with the old in with the NEW ! -
Why ask Why ! U dont need to know . .
Thanks Richard !!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Team Scream Racing Middle River Hobbies GQ AMERICA Diggity Designs Castle Creations ✦TheRCShack✦ www.castlecreations.comwww.teamscreamracing.com www.diggitydesigns.comhttp://www.gqproduct.comMini www.middleriverhobbies.comTom Brown The Rev 7 XRAY ✦ M05 Surfs Up DudeMiddle River Hobbies
KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 05:32 PM   #10
Tech Champion
 
Nova F1 Racer's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia
Posts: 5,682
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultegrasti
what is the reasonin on a new thread?

-ult
Because I asked them to close the old one, we don't need 2 it thats why.

New like Kahuna and others have said, the C has taken the next step that all good tracks do, start a race series.

If you have any issues that send PM out please, this thread is for the track, the races and the racers. I'm sure all the people who read this would like it that way.
__________________
This is DICK!!! And you're NOT!
RC Tech member #11
Aussie Rules Footy, Brisbane LIONS!!
[url]http://www.pitter-pat.com/[/url] for pet care needs in Northern Virginia
Nova F1 Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 05:40 PM   #11
Tech Champion
 
Nova F1 Racer's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia
Posts: 5,682
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
Yea, but you fail to realize that you pit right along the way to the mens roon, lol. looks like I'll be able to get you one way or another,

Ouch.... good one Tex!!!
__________________
This is DICK!!! And you're NOT!
RC Tech member #11
Aussie Rules Footy, Brisbane LIONS!!
[url]http://www.pitter-pat.com/[/url] for pet care needs in Northern Virginia
Nova F1 Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:36 PM   #12
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

New layout is great. I like it. It is nice to have a track with out a sweeper at the end of the straight. Just don't forget to let off.

12th scale stock. 11.3' s to 11.5's. I ran 3 packs. I ran the same roll out as the last layout.
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:37 PM   #13
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5,641
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default

Steve, sent you a pm.
MUDVAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:38 PM   #14
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5,641
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer
Because I asked them to close the old one, we don't need 2 it thats why.

New like Kahuna and others have said, the C has taken the next step that all good tracks do, start a race series.

If you have any issues that send PM out please, this thread is for the track, the races and the racers. I'm sure all the people who read this would like it that way.

Amen brother!
MUDVAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:26 PM   #15
Tech Regular
 
LBSR415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: RAZOR GRAPHIX
Posts: 480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAHUNA
PERFECT time for a new thread , new seires new thread ! Out with the old in with the NEW ! -
Why ask Why ! U dont need to know . .
Thanks Richard !!!!!!!!!!
I shall now change my socks!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Team OHP
Razor Graphix
East Coast R/C
Pantheon Motorsports

These fish,,,are frozen.
LBSR415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OVAL racing AT the Coliseum (Frederick,MD) Jamie Hanson Racing Forum 215 04-08-2011 08:23 PM
1/18th Scale at The Coliseum mojoman Racing Forum 8 11-07-2008 09:16 PM
New Track The Coliseum @ Hobbytown Frederick Slotmachine Racing Forum 5946 10-06-2006 03:10 PM
Racing at the Coliseum in Frederick Md. Slotmachine Racing Forum 79 11-22-2005 07:17 AM
New Track the [email protected] Frederick Md. Slotmachine Racing Forum 2 02-08-2005 11:59 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:34 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net