Wiki Posts
Search

The Coliseum at HobbyTown USA

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 06:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M3dreamin2008
What's 17.5 look like for sat.? Does the store have any 17.5 for sale? I plan on coming up
I've got a duo you can use. I'm not letting no motor be an excuse for you not showing up....
Old 10-16-2009, 09:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Smile To the GB gang and theC gang

There is going to be a PUFF sighting at the Cand he will be running a TT0-1. And the group say's WANT SOME COME GET SOME Remenber keep the hobby simple and fun and tracks will stay open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2009, 05:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ghetto
There is going to be a PUFF sighting at the Cand he will be running a TT0-1. And the group say's WANT SOME COME GET SOME Remenber keep the hobby simple and fun and tracks will stay open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
exactly james simple and fun we will see u up there in a a hour or so
Old 10-17-2009, 06:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jackster
BTW, you got one too many https in your post.
Fixed Oh Great HTML master
Old 10-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

LOL I've been posting https and wwws since 1998. Anyway, it looks like I'll have Thursday and Saturday off next week, so you can be sure that you will see me there, probably both days.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:02 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mojoman
We had an enduro scheduled for this Sunday but no one has said anything to me about bringing in their cars. If you have three or more teams we can plan it for pretty much any Sunday available.
That sounds like a lot of fun. I should have some weekends off again soon since our P-lot season is coming to an end. Can't wait to get back out there. How many people on a team? How long is the race?
Old 10-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mojoman
We had an enduro scheduled for this Sunday but no one has said anything to me about bringing in their cars. If you have three or more teams we can plan it for pretty much any Sunday available.
Is enduro on? or can I come up for practice and figure out Losi?
Old 10-17-2009, 11:12 AM
Tech Master

brought my m18 with me running the robotronics motor and i tried it at the C just a few min ago and man it was fun we gotta run the micros here anyone else want to run i think i can get like 3 people atleast to run. Just have to work out the to much grip but its fun i hadnt touched mine since last winter and it hooked up great no traction rolling
Old 10-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Thanks

To everyone that helped me today, thanks. I'll be putting some of the tips to use and lightening my wallet. The first time on a track and running the stock motor was humbling to say the least. I'll make as many Saturdays as I can. Missed all the mains today due to dinner plans but, now I know next time to clear my entire day. Thanks again. You guys rock!

Brian

Oh, I was surprised by how many people noticed and commented on my little frying pan avatar and forum name, explanation: it's my last name, Bacon.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Great day/night of racing...

11 drivers in Senior Spec. The competition was as close as any other class if not closer. Fastest lap was 13.2, I think. I believe Jack won the main.

I qualified 4th and finished 4th after falling back to 6th place after the first corner.

As Brian Bacon said, racing Mini was humbling. My first time out, and I finished next to last, I think. My car needs some work, but I think I can do better with some additional practice.

I love racing Hobbytown USA, Frederick. Great job as usual calling the races Casey.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bjames
That sounds like a lot of fun. I should have some weekends off again soon since our P-lot season is coming to an end. Can't wait to get back out there. How many people on a team? How long is the race?
Originally Posted by billb60
Is enduro on? or can I come up for practice and figure out Losi?
We are going to fore go the enduro for another date. I will keep everybody posted.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Thanks to everybody on Sportsman's Night (Thursday)

I wanted to thank Ed and everybody else I met this past Thursday at Sportsman's Night. You helped make joining the group fun and rewarding. It was nice to walk in a stranger and walk out knowing people. Watching everybody do their tweaks, run their cars, and running my first race in TT-01 was a blast.

I will try to make as many Thursday nights as possible (work and weather permitting). I'm also working on getting my car and my son's car ready for Sr. Spec. Yesterday I stripped everything down to original kit parts and pieces and rebuilt step by step.

Again thanks to all!

Vance
Old 10-18-2009, 07:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Great battle in stock Sat!, I'm game for enduro as well possibly me brian adrian, and possibly POOCHIE could team up.

Anyway I picked up a couple of Senile Spec, I mean Senior spec cars the racing looked really fun with so many in heats plus I like the realistic GT style bodies.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vlvara
I wanted to thank Ed and everybody else I met this past Thursday at Sportsman's Night. You helped make joining the group fun and rewarding. It was nice to walk in a stranger and walk out knowing people. Watching everybody do their tweaks, run their cars, and running my first race in TT-01 was a blast.

I will try to make as many Thursday nights as possible (work and weather permitting). I'm also working on getting my car and my son's car ready for Sr. Spec. Yesterday I stripped everything down to original kit parts and pieces and rebuilt step by step.

Again thanks to all!

Vance
Great to meet you too Vance, look forward seeing you again. Great job for your first time out.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

EDIT: Can you guys post some pics of your SS cars? I just want to get some ideas. TIA!

Last edited by Jackster; 10-18-2009 at 08:13 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.