Wiki Posts
Search

The Coliseum at HobbyTown USA

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 06:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JUGGIN
Does anyone have a set of sweep 40's for spec gt that I can barrow or by cheap for this Saturday
LMK
I have a set I can bring you on Thursday and you can borrow them.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COLD AS ICE
I have a set I can bring you on Thursday and you can borrow them.
Sweet, you are the man Randy
Old 11-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Hey any of you guys have a WGT that you are trying to sell? Looking to run this class but I need a car....let me know
Old 11-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Teacher
Hey any of you guys have a WGT that you are trying to sell? Looking to run this class but I need a car....let me know
teach, I beleive Manny Flores has one for sale, he's been running TC down at MRH on saturdays and at the C on thursdays. I can contact him and find out how much he wants if you'd like, Its a CRC gen-X10 le. LMK
Old 11-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Sunday Races - Not a fan of....

Originally Posted by rcdave1
Great racing yesterday and thanks to everyone for coming out and supporting our sunday race. As Randy stated in a earlier post Ed was wanting some input on race day, moving to Sunday, keep on saturday or the other option was to maybe have a once a month Sunday race. Everyones opinion would be appreciated on this matter! Don't forget our can food drive race coming up, 1 can of food will get you dollar off your race entry 15 cans and its free! Black friday race! Racing starts at 6pm and the winner of the largest class will get a coupon for a free paint job from Spektra Paint Werkes! Hope to see everyone at the "C" for some more great racing.
Dave and Ed want our opinions - well here is mine. I know I can't make every Saturday and I know even more that I can make even fewer Sundays (1 a month is tops for me). The points series needs to really stay on Saturdays for it to be possible for me to attend. Sundays are primarily family days for me with church as much as possible. I also don't care for getting home on Sundays with just enough time to grab a bite to eat, put the racing gear away, and getting ready for bed for an early morning Monday commute. I really like racing at the "C", but I don't like it as much as my Sundays at home with my family mean to me. I think Sundays are also harder for younger kids or Dads and sons to participate. They often travel a distance to get to the "C", we only get some every now and then as it is, but move it to a Sunday and I think we won't see any.

That's my input.

Vance
Old 11-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vlvara
Dave and Ed want our opinions - well here is mine. I know I can't make every Saturday and I know even more that I can make even fewer Sundays (1 a month is tops for me). The points series needs to really stay on Saturdays for it to be possible for me to attend. Sundays are primarily family days for me with church as much as possible. I also don't care for getting home on Sundays with just enough time to grab a bite to eat, put the racing gear away, and getting ready for bed for an early morning Monday commute. I really like racing at the "C", but I don't like it as much as my Sundays at home with my family mean to me. I think Sundays are also harder for younger kids or Dads and sons to participate. They often travel a distance to get to the "C", we only get some every now and then as it is, but move it to a Sunday and I think we won't see any.

That's my input.

Vance
Thanks for your input Vance, I'm on the fence also about sunday racing. Hopefully others will chime in.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

12th scale
1-Randy
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
10-

spec sedan
1- Steve Walter
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

spec gt
1-Ben Cason
2-Bob
3-Mike
4-Ricky Reed (maybe)
5-William (maybe)
6-Underhill
7-Turner
8-Reynolds
9-Bill
10-

F1 rubber
1-Dave
2-Randy
3-John ?
4-Joe
5-Mark ?
6-Gene ?
7-
8-
9-
10-

WGT
1-Dave
2-
3-
4-
5-

mini cooper
1-Underhill
2-Turner
3-Reynolds
4-Bill
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
Old 11-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Smile THE C GANG

My two cents. Saturdays is a much better day for me ,as most of the time I have to work. There are so many things that impact this hobby. A racer stated come on it's sunday I have to get home. OK in this hobby if you have a curfew or something to the next day this might not be the hobby for you. I"m for saturday. Unless we have to change , and if you move to Sundays that would cause planning problems for big races ie TCS.Whatever comes up Iwill still be at the C
Old 11-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

That's my input.

Vance
+ 1
Old 11-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

That's my input.

Vance
I feel pretty much the same as Vance. I can make a lot more Saturdays than I can Sundays. IF racing at the C moves to Sunday, I'll still race but it will be a lot less frequently.I really enjoy racing at the C but I have a long commute to work and I sure am not getting any younger. Mondays are hard enough without making them harder.

my $0.02 worth,

Ben
Old 11-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Tech Regular

Sat. is perfect for racing. I usually go out afterwards so it's ideal to have Sun. to recover.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Sunday's

Sundays were brought up when we had to switch days last week. There were a lot of people saying they would run Sundays but can't on Saturdays. That's why the question was raised. I use Sundays as a family day, and don't want to make Mondays harder either.
I thank you for your opinions and thoughts. I want everyone to have a voice in where this program is going.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M3CSLDreamin
Sat. is perfect for racing. I usually go out afterwards so it's ideal to have Sun. to recover.
+1 to recovery sundays
Old 11-17-2011, 04:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I like that recovery thing on Sunday
Old 11-17-2011, 05:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

I'm down for racing on Saturday!!! Sunday is football...oops I mean Family day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.