Originally Posted by C Verano
Sam,

Did you order a 960 yet?

Chris
Not yet ! still waiting for the C Verano edition
Old 07-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Okay gentlemen.

summarize your race experience this weekend. learn anything new? any questions?

me: i had a great time at the odonell championships this weekend. learning new things on setup and how to prepare for a track with conditions constantly changing. although things didnt end up the way we wanted them for some of us. at least we stuck through it and enjoyed the time. never a dull moment in the kamikaze pit area hm?

awesome performance from TQ uncle sherman sim!
good job chosen one
LITO DIEGO? (where did that name come from?!? LOL) great job man, your car loooked great!,
daddy great job with the bump up!
leo medina, you are one awesome novice racer. 1st time at a race and he podium'd FIRST! great performance. give me a call man.
JUSTIN WESSELING! awesome performance with the bump. you must admit im your most reliable mechanic.
tony turbo thompson. your car looked great in the A-main. awesome bump performance as well
EDWIN FERNANDEZ! thanks for the paint job. mr concourse champ! 1st place 1/8 AMA. galing naman!
CHRIS IBARRA. our "sponsored" driver this weekend. LOL go hug race announcers. im glad your car was working for you. looks like you had fun this weekend.
walter diaz: you were the man this weekend. and yes ill help you fix your car when its loose. LOL
chris verano. i am not chicken. LOL

to everyone who supported kamikaze thank you so much! see you guys at the next race!
Old 07-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nigelnuggets
Okay gentlemen.

me: i had a great time at the odonell championships this weekend. learning new things on setup and how to prepare for a track with conditions constantly changing. although things didnt end up the way we wanted them for some of us. at least we stuck through it and enjoyed the time. never a dull moment in the kamikaze pit area hm?

good job chosen one
LITO DIEGO? (where did that name come from?!? LOL) great job man, your car loooked great!,
leo medina, you are one awesome novice racer. 1st time at a race and he podium'd FIRST! great performance. give me a call man.
JUSTIN WESSELING! awesome performance with the bump. you must admit im your most reliable mechanic.
tony turbo thompson. your car looked great in the A-main. awesome bump performance as well
EDWIN FERNANDEZ! thanks for the paint job. mr concourse champ! 1st place 1/8 AMA. galing naman!
CHRIS IBARRA. our "sponsored" driver this weekend. LOL go hug race announcers. im glad your car was working for you. looks like you had fun this weekend.
walter diaz: you were the man this weekend. and yes ill help you fix your car when its loose. LOL

to everyone who supported kamikaze thank you so much! see you guys at the next race!

I just want to give a BIG THANKS TO TEAM KAMIKAZE FOR LETTING ME SET THE TQ PACE during quals. Even though I didnt run my main, I now have some confidence in my driving. Thanks Sam for the loner X12 and Maxy's Fuel (I am sold on Maxy's) and Nigel for your set-up help. I am now engineless! Sirio STI here I come!!!! I had FUN gentlemen!!

Last edited by EEChris; 07-11-2006 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Tech Addict

Okay gentlemen.

good job chosen one

I just want to give a BIG THANKS TO TEAM KAMIKAZE FOR LETTING ME SET THE TQ PACE during quals. Even though I didnt run my main, I now have some confidence in my driving. Thanks Sam for the loner X12 and Maxy's Fuel (I am sold on Maxy's) and Nigel for your set-up help. I am now engineless! Sirio STI here I come!!!! I had FUN gentlemen!! One more thing, I was the only guy running 40s all weekend, man I was lucky!

Last edited by EEChris; 07-11-2006 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

i am now the x12 collector but i got my start with team kamakaze thanks for the mugen x 12 ive got another one on the way
Old 07-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
i am now the x12 collector but i got my start with team kamakaze thanks for the mugen x 12 ive got another one on the way

HAHAHAHAHA jolly good will. jolly good. see you on the 21st! perfect for something really special! well let you know whats up that day.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EEChris
I just want to give a BIG THANKS TO TEAM KAMAKAZE FOR LETTING ME SET THE TQ PACE during quals. Even though I didnt run my main, I now have some confidence in my driving. Thanks Sam for the loner X12 and Maxy's Fuel (I am sold on Maxy's) and Nigel for your set-up help. I am now engineless! Sirio STI here I come!!!! I had FUN gentlemen!! One more thing, I was the only guy running 40s all weekend, man I was lucky!
You might want to think about a modified Nova Rossi Plus 12-3CT Chris, thrust me when it comes to .............. suggestions
Old 07-10-2006, 08:01 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Okay gentlemen.

You did a great job this weekend, I told you already; YOU MY IDOL !!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys for all the help this weekend............
Old 07-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
i am now the x12 collector but i got my start with team kamikaze thanks for the mugen x 12 ive got another one on the way
You pregnant? ANOTHER X-12 coming?
Old 07-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
You might want to think about a modified Nova Rossi Plus 12-3CT Chris, thrust me when it comes to .............. suggestions
hmmmmmm........? Maybe? I have heard it has run time issues compared to other engines but since I am NOW running Maxy's I may consider.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=nigelnuggets]Okay gentlemen.
thanks for the paint job. mr concourse champ!

Very flattered but thanks.. Thanks to you and Sam for the set-up help. And to Ron C and Mike S. thank you for pitting..
Old 07-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

looks like you guys had a blast!
Congratulations!

hey mr. sam, i'll see you guys very soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.