Search

The bickering is getting out of hand

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
+1
ya, that will happen! i got a negitive feedback for a new product! that never got fixed, why would anything else!? got bent 20 minutes ago!!!!!!! you going to fix that?
Old 10-28-2010, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13
ya, that will happen! i got a negitive feedback for a new product! that never got fixed, why would anything else!? got bent 20 minutes ago!!!!!!! you going to fix that?
no work it out between you and the buyer
Old 10-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

They dont care but if it was them in your shoes they would magically erase that neg......
Old 10-28-2010, 08:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

From the guy who gives negative feedback to people when no transaction was made. Right. I'm figuring since you have more than one, there's a reason for it.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
They dont care but if it was them in your shoes they would magically erase that neg......
listen swinger i do fix feedback when they are made for deals that were never made, if they transaction occur the feedback issues are for them to fix themsleves once that happens then we can change feedback, we dont change it just because you feel you didnt deserve it.

on another note Inferno stop leaving feedback when deals are not done, why did you leave a negative for someone that wouldnt ship their goods before they receive the payment from you?? when you buy something you send money then when they receive it they send it out. just like when you buy from a company online they ship once they get payment.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

MJ I feel the neg on Inferno from fatboy should be pulled..... fatboy never provided proof that it was damaged even after almost 2 weeks of having the item.....
Old 10-28-2010, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
MJ I feel the neg on Inferno from fatboy should be pulled..... fatboy never provided proof that it was damaged even after almost 2 weeks of having the item.....
He states it was damage inferno says it wasnt, well neither of them have provided any proof so the feedback stays as is. Until they work it out between them the feedback will not get fixed or changed. is between inferno and phatboy no one else , not you or me. If they want the feedback changed they need to work it out between them.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

^^^

So if I sell a perfectly beautiful product (as listed) and someone rags on it because of a piece of hair on a tire is that ok? Shouldn't a mod be able to fix that. If someone leaves negative feedback, and the seller disputes that then the buyer should have to prove to you, the moderator, that the product is not as listed. Otherwise it should be erased.

Just my 2 cents, which means nothing, but felt I should get it out there.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by vstrok
^^^

So if I sell a perfectly beautiful product (as listed) and someone rags on it because of a piece of hair on a tire is that ok? Shouldn't a mod be able to fix that. If someone leaves negative feedback, and the seller disputes that then the buyer should have to prove to you, the moderator, that the product is not as listed. Otherwise it should be erased.

Just my 2 cents, which means nothing, but felt I should get it out there.
^^^ thats what I was thinking
Old 10-28-2010, 11:15 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by johnny boy
lol If you guys want drama and want to read bickering check out the t.r.c.r thread in the northwest forums
Been very peaceful for the last few days , not sure but hope the Mod had something to do with this ....
Old 10-28-2010, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

You guys are just asking for this thread to be closed, aren't you?

Is it really that difficult to understand?

Here is the link to his sale ad: http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...onder-rc4.html

Notice the lack up pictures. Sure, maybe they were removed. Thing is, no one that can do anything about it saw the pictures. See why he says there is a lack of "evidence"?

Now it's gonna be nearly impossible to prove it. namely because he doesn't have it, and any pictures that are posted now, could have been when it was new. I'm not saying that it wasn't new, I'm trying to give you a different perspective.

I leave my pictures up, take screen shots and overall just save them. Just in case I need them. If I purchase something, I do the same. I'm pretty meticulous when it comes to the details about a sale/trade deal. You should be too.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by marooko
You guys are just asking for this thread to be closed, aren't you?

Is it really that difficult to understand?

Here is the link to his sale ad: http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...onder-rc4.html

Notice the lack up pictures. Sure, maybe they were removed. Thing is, no one that can do anything about it saw the pictures. See why he says there is a lack of "evidence"?

Now it's gonna be nearly impossible to prove it. namely because he doesn't have it, and any pictures that are posted now, could have been when it was new. I'm not saying that it wasn't new, I'm trying to give you a different perspective.

I leave my pictures up, take screen shots and overall just save them. Just in case I need them. If I purchase something, I do the same. I'm pretty meticulous when it comes to the details about a sale/trade deal. You should be too.
I just think that if a buyer feels like being an a-hole he can do whatever he wants to a seller's feedback. Therefore, if he leaves bad feedback and the seller disagrees the one who left the feedback should be the one who needs to show proof to moderation. If he does NOT show proof than the negative feedback should be removed. I'm talking about all transactions, not just this one.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:23 PM
Tech Elite

I understand, but the overall point is, the moderator can't just take someones word, regardless of who it is.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by marooko
I understand, but the overall point is, the moderator can't just take someones word, regardless of who it is.
Exactly....then the one who left the feedback should have to prove that what he got wasn't what he paid for (or as advertised) otherwise it is "determined" that he doesn't have such proof. How hard is it to take a picture and send it in to show the faults? Feedback is sadly kind of important. A buyer shouldn't be able to just leave negative feedback just because he had a bad day at work.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

look guys... we do not get into foe sale and trade issues....it is one persons word against the others....we are not the cops, we dont have the items in front of us....there fore we ask that people fix issues on their own before leaving feedback....

it is as simple as that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.