Big C's Prayer Room

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 08:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Big C's Prayer Room

Big C’s Prayer Room

Brothers and Sisters we all need or will need prayers, so here we go.
As brothers and sisters in Christ we are family and when one family member is in need or needs care, support or help we should show the love of Christ that should be in all our hearts.

If you have faith in CHRIST then you should know in your heart that prayer is key to our walk and victory.

We are called not only to care for each other but help with our hardships and trials.

Let’s face it in our walk there are times were we can laugh and times were a tear will be dropped and for those that truly believe and understand the POWER of prayer then let’s let GOD know and hear our prayers for one another AMEN !

So if you need prayer drop a post, you do not need to get into detail if the prayer is to personal all you have to say is Pray for me am going through something.

Remember God gives us instructions to pray for others in several places in the Bible. The apostle James tells us to “pray for one another, that you may be healed” (James 5:16).

So whatever you need prayer for healing, marriage, kids, jobs, money issues, strongholds, struggles, sin, lust or just need a breakthrough from GOD, We got you covered.

Together lets bombarded Heaven and make our request to GOD and watch His love, provision and blessings come raining down.

AMEN, AMEN & AMEN

Last edited by BigC2007; 04-26-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:23 AM
Tech Master

59 views and not one person needs prayer, is there any prayer warriors on this site ?

My needed prayer is for encouragement to be about our Fathers business some days it seems that am all alone and other days seems like the world is against me.

So thanks for THOSE that do pray for others.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:07 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Things are pretty dark for me right now. I know the outcome probably won't be favorable but please pray that I have strength to get through it and that things get better. Also pray for my family and girlfriend. Thank you for this post. God bless.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ominex
Things are pretty dark for me right now. I know the outcome probably won't be favorable but please pray that I have strength to get through it and that things get better. Also pray for my family and girlfriend. Thank you for this post. God bless.
Hey My Brother thank you for your post and man let me tell you when we go through times of darkness it seems like we will never see the light or that breakthrough is so far away.

My Brother stay encourage and know that Christ will never leave you or fake stake you doing those hard times, just stay prayed up and speak and use the WORD of GOD to speak victory into your life.

Father GOD I/WE lift up Brother Ominex to you Father show him your light during this season that might seem dark to him, Bless him today Father let him know that he will and does have FAVOR with you no matter what is being told to him or his situation that he is going through. Bless his family and girlfriend , GOD let them feel your love and care right now place in their hearts that blessings, favor, protection and peace are coming their way.

In Jesus name AMEN !
Ominex likes this.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:03 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigC2007
Hey My Brother thank you for your post and man let me tell you when we go through times of darkness it seems like we will never see the light or that breakthrough is so far away.

My Brother stay encourage and know that Christ will never leave you or fake stake you doing those hard times, just stay prayed up and speak and use the WORD of GOD to speak victory into your life.

Father GOD I/WE lift up Brother Ominex to you Father show him your light during this season that might seem dark to him, Bless him today Father let him know that he will and does have FAVOR with you no matter what is being told to him or his situation that he is going through. Bless his family and girlfriend , GOD let them feel your love and care right now place in their hearts that blessings, favor, protection and peace are coming their way.

In Jesus name AMEN !
Thank you so much. That means more than you know.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ominex
Thank you so much. That means more than you know.
Anytime my Brother, nothing but love here.

Stay Bless
Old 04-27-2017, 03:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Post Transfer of WEALTH in my Prayer

My Prayer is to see 99% of the world's wealth spread evenly to GOD's people,
It's not right to see 1% of the population owns more Wealth than the all the
people combine in the world, that to me is sad because most problems in
the world is poverty and access resources.

I pray that every man, woman, and child have no lack and live in abundance
and prosperity and all their needs are met...Shalom.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson
My Prayer is to see 99% of the world's wealth spread evenly to GOD's people,
It's not right to see 1% of the population owns more Wealth than the all the
people combine in the world, that to me is sad because most problems in
the world is poverty and access resources.

I pray that every man, woman, and child have no lack and live in abundance
and prosperity and all their needs are met...Shalom.
Thank you my Brother needs be meet and blessing and favor rain down !
Old 04-27-2017, 03:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

praying for Ominex, not sure of your currant situation but we live in a lost and broken world that has been changed from a garden of eden to what we live in now because of the original sin. God knows your struggles here on earth and has paid the price for believers to be with him for an eternity in paradise
Old 04-27-2017, 03:58 PM
Tech Regular

I can also use some prayer from the THR family, my wife of 25 yrs is battling cancer. It was discovered early st 2 and is supposed to be cured with 8 weeks of chemo and radiation tx, but we know it is in gods hands and she has many praying
Old 04-27-2017, 04:06 PM
Tech Regular

My prayer for Ivan is he (?) realizes god provides our needs, and coveting what someone else has is mentioned in the 10 commandments, and I do not need it any harder for me to get into heaven (such as the camel going through the eye of the needle), look at what we have and count our blessings, use those blessings to help others
Old 04-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hunternaf
My prayer for Ivan is he (?) realizes god provides our needs, and coveting what someone else has is mentioned in the 10 commandments, and I do not need it any harder for me to get into heaven (such as the camel going through the eye of the needle), look at what we have and count our blessings, use those blessings to help others
^^^^ wow amen amen and amen
Old 04-27-2017, 08:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hunternaf
I can also use some prayer from the THR family, my wife of 25 yrs is battling cancer. It was discovered early st 2 and is supposed to be cured with 8 weeks of chemo and radiation tx, but we know it is in gods hands and she has many praying
Bro lifting up your wife and yourself, I know this is not ez on you also. But keep speaking life speak life over the doctors and doctor reports. Not only speaking but believe it because we know that the only thing and I mean the only thing that will move GOD is faith.

Like you said GOD has her, you and your family.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:12 AM
Tech Master

Default Weekend Prayer

Its Friday and thanks be to GOD for getting use through another week

Father for those that are reading this post I pray and lift up these MEN of GOD and their families, wife's, kids and love ones today and this weekend grant them your protection, blessings, peace and good health and healing if need.

May they also have your favor in all that they do and let use not to forget to speak life and have love for one another.

In Jesus name AMEN !
Old 04-28-2017, 07:24 PM
Tech Regular

I know plenty of business owners that have things and take vacations that could only be on my bucket list, all of them that I know work 16 hour days the rest of the year and have responsibilities to their employees I would not even dream of being able to handle, their check book numbers may have an extra zero or three but their bills do also

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.