Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
STOP POSTING IN YOUR THREAD JUST TO SAY "SOLD"!! >

STOP POSTING IN YOUR THREAD JUST TO SAY "SOLD"!!

Like Tree15Likes

STOP POSTING IN YOUR THREAD JUST TO SAY "SOLD"!!

Old 05-30-2016, 04:57 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Our site rules work great when followed properly. Problem is some people just think they don't need to read and or understand them or they just believe they don't apply to them.
Old 05-30-2016, 05:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Trimmings
Also....don't report your f/s thread to the mods....I'm not going to delete your thread now that your done with it.

But seriously. Stop.

Why can't users have the option to delete our posts ourselves? then to make it simple a moderator would just have to look through the f/s section.
Old 05-30-2016, 05:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by racer1812

That's REALLY REALLY simple, and I've said it a hundred times!! When you send ANYONE your PP info tell them they have "X number of hours to pay or you're moving to the next buyer". IF they pay after that, YOU can decide to accept payment or not, without fear of retaliatory feedback. Contact ME directly on situations like that.

I don't even do that. First one with the $$ gets it.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

^ thats how I do it (added to top of the post)

It would be nice to leave old prices or sold prices for everyone that finds your post later, But we can't do that. Too many people will see a price, and will assume an item is still available, They will waste your time with more messages, or even "bump" the old thread again asking "is this for sale??"

Another problem with using thread prices is accuracy. What I mean is, Some people start out asking $199 for their Slash they spent $200 on. Other guys are just trying to get rid of a car for dirt cheap. Buyers should be responsible for researching value of things themselves (using ebay, asking friends, or comparing to the new price online). It's called being a smart shopper.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 360 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kewlbug
SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

^ thats how I do it (added to top of the post)

It would be nice to leave old prices or sold prices for everyone that finds your post later, But we can't do that. Too many people will see a price, and will assume an item is still available, They will waste your time with more messages, or even "bump" the old thread again asking "is this for sale??"

Another problem with using thread prices is accuracy. What I mean is, Some people start out asking $199 for their Slash they spent $200 on. Other guys are just trying to get rid of a car for dirt cheap. Buyers should be responsible for researching value of things themselves (using ebay, asking friends, or comparing to the new price online). It's called being a smart shopper.

Yup I do that. Update my original post with "SOLD" and also leave the selling price in there to help others (when pricing their items). If I sell for less than advertised I generally adjust to the actual price it sold for.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

What you should be doing is updating the titleto say sold. Then, i dont have to click into each flipping thread to see the first (or last) post indicate sold.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 135 (100%+)

Yes, this even better!
Old 06-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hydro18679
What you should be doing is updating the titleto say sold. Then, i dont have to click into each flipping thread to see the first (or last) post indicate sold.
You can edit the listing but I don't think it'll let you edit the title.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Tech Lord

You can edit the title but it will only be seen when you go into the thread unless its done a within a certain amount of time after originally started.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TrespasseR_MN
I don't even do that. First one with the $$ gets it.
And you've based that opinion on selling what on here exactly? You've got ONE trader rating/feedback, which is from a SELLER, who you never bothered to leave feedback for in return Along with that you haven't posted a FS thread since we implemented the 90/90 rule in Nov. of 2014.

Based on your history here..Your comment is well...CRAP
Old 06-24-2016, 05:09 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by racer1812
And you've based that opinion on selling what on here exactly? You've got ONE trader rating/feedback, which is from a SELLER, who you never bothered to leave feedback for in return Along with that you haven't posted a FS thread since we implemented the 90/90 rule in Nov. of 2014.

Based on your history here..Your comment is well...CRAP
I'm sorry i thought this was still a web forum, which is for everyone's thought's, and opinion's. And how the F would you know if i bothered to leave feedback or not, which doesn't matter but the fact is i did indeed try to figure out how to leave feedback, after about 30sec, that's it. sleezbay u simply click leave feedback. Where is that here? huh??

And one other simple question, what is the point of feedback on here? it really doesn't mean squat. You're either going to buy from the person or you won't. You don't get charged for negative feedback so there is absolutely no point in trying to earn positive feedback.

And if you want to waste your time writing to the potential buyer that u have 1 day and 5hrs to pay me or i'm selling to the other person..again back to the fact i thought this was a forum for opinions..i wrote that because i'd be like f u bud and move on. AGAIN my .02

And one more thing, show me the process of leaving feedback. NO link. starting from Rctech.net. And based on nothing but my gut feeling and your previous comment..your moderation skillz are well.....CRAP!
Old 06-24-2016, 08:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TrespasseR_MN
I'm sorry i thought this was still a web forum, which is for everyone's thought's, and opinion's. And how the F would you know if i bothered to leave feedback or not, which doesn't matter but the fact is i did indeed try to figure out how to leave feedback, after about 30sec, that's it. sleezbay u simply click leave feedback. Where is that here? huh??

And one other simple question, what is the point of feedback on here? it really doesn't mean squat. You're either going to buy from the person or you won't. You don't get charged for negative feedback so there is absolutely no point in trying to earn positive feedback.

And if you want to waste your time writing to the potential buyer that u have 1 day and 5hrs to pay me or i'm selling to the other person..again back to the fact i thought this was a forum for opinions..i wrote that because i'd be like f u bud and move on. AGAIN my .02

And one more thing, show me the process of leaving feedback. NO link. starting from Rctech.net. And based on nothing but my gut feeling and your previous comment..your moderation skillz are well.....CRAP!
If you want to leave feedback for your last deal, bring up "ronnyh777" post and under his name, there is the blue "Trader rating". Just click on that and it's all easy from there. No big skills required.
Old 06-24-2016, 08:39 AM
Tech Regular

exactly, but it's the point that a moderator of a forum wants to be a total dick..lmao. So i would like him to post how to leave feedback since it appears very important to him..and I'm a newb at leaving ratings,for purchases that i do with RCT. (and i'm sure many,many others are/don't care about trader ratings...

And fyi I don't really sell on RCT, Mostly buy, and trader rating/feedback is the last thing I look at...

And then make it a sticky.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

This guy... lol
Old 06-24-2016, 10:55 AM
Tech Lord

I wouldn't look at trader rating when I mostly buy either,since I wouldn't want to know what kind of seller I'm sending money to. Where is the sarcasm font ?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.