Wiki Posts
Search

HPI Sprint 2 Drift w/ Novak Drift Spec System

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default HPI Sprint 2 Drift w/ Novak Drift Spec System

1/10 HPI Sprint 2 Drift with Novak Drift Spec ESC and matchinhg 13.5 Turn Brushless Motor. This is definitely MUCH BETTER than the stock Sprint Drift. This one has been fully upgraded with all of the drift specific goodies.

It comes with a one-way front drift for smooth transitions during braking. In the rear, the diff has been locked so your drift doesn't "diff out" and get ruined. The body is a unique purplish-brown 1970 HPI Plymouth Barracuda and the tires and wheels are drift specific. Just in case you wanted to convert it back to a carpet racer, I'll also include 2 non-locked diffs (not installed) and a full set of NIB foam tires.

An HPI SF-1 handles the steering duties which is plenty fast for drifting. It will not come with a radio but I will include a Turnigy GTX3 receiver. I'm also including a 2s Turnigy lipo rated at 5,000 mAh.

The drive belts have also been replaced recently and as you can see from the pictures, there is very little wear. I'll also include a complete spare set of belts, out drives, dog bones, and a spur gear.

This car has been SUBSTANTIALLY UPGRADED from the stock HPI Sprint 2 Drift, but I realize that it's still a Sprint 2... Therefore, you'll save some money over a new one AND get get a drift car that already has all the parts you would need to add anyway. With that said, I'd like to get $old (shipped) but am willing to entertain offers.

I've included several pictures and can even take a video of it drifting. The car runs perfectly so I'm more than happy to show it off! Haha. If you want me to send a video (or any specific photos), let me know.

I also have a really fast Sprint 2 (5.5 turn brushless setup) for sale and will sell them as a pair for $old! Check out the last photo for details.

If you have questions or to make an offer, feel free to text me at $old or shoot me an email at $old.

PS. Before anyone mentions it, this really is a Sprint 2. The first gen Sprint had a flat upper chassis brace and the Sprint 2 is molded. That's how you can tell them apart.

Last edited by rpboggs1; 02-17-2014 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Item sold!
Old 02-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Bump!
Old 02-16-2014, 02:17 PM
Tech Regular

Bump