Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
HPI Sprint 2 w/ 5.5 Turn Brushless System >

HPI Sprint 2 w/ 5.5 Turn Brushless System

HPI Sprint 2 w/ 5.5 Turn Brushless System

Old 02-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Post HPI Sprint 2 w/ 5.5 Turn Brushless System

1/10 HPI Sprint 2 with xCar ESC and 5.5 Turn Brushless Motor and will blow the doors off a Sprint 2 Flux. This motor is completely overkill! In fact if I had to describe this car, I would say it's "stupid fast". Haha.

All the tires and wheels shown will come with the car. Again the motor is really fast so you'll need extra tires to burn off. And I'll also include a TON of spare parts including belts, dog bones, etc as seen in the pictures... just in case you hit something at 70 mph! (The body is currently raised up for the very reason.)

An HPI SF-1 handles the steering duties which is more than capable of turning a car this light. It will not come with a radio but I will include a Turnigy GTX3 receiver. I'm also including 2s Turnigy lipo rated at 5,000 mAh.

The drive belts have also been replaced recently and as you can see from the pictures, there is very little wear. I'll also toss in another complete set of belts, out drives, dog bones, a spare diff, and an extra spur gear.

This is substantially upgraded from the stock HPI Sprint 2 Flux. Therefore, you'll save a lot of money over a new one AND get car that is much better. With that said, I'd like to get $old (shipped) but am willing to accept offers.

I've included several pictures and can even take a video of it tearing up the garage. The car runs perfectly so I'm more than happy to show it off (haha) but it is snowing outside so I can't blast it down the street this time of year. Anyway, if you want me to send a video (or any specific photos), let me know.

I also have a highly upgraded Sprint 2 Drift (with a Novak Drift Spec system) for sale and will sell them as a pair for $old! Check out the last photo for details.

If you have questions or to make an offer, feel free to text me at $old or shoot me an email at $old.

PS. Before anyone mentions it, this really is a Sprint 2. The first gen Sprint had a flat upper chassis brace and the Sprint 2 is molded. That's how you can tell them apart.

Last edited by rpboggs1; 02-17-2014 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Item sold!
Old 02-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Bump!
Old 02-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Tech Regular

Bump