Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BMI 3mm 350 Xray chassis

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

buyer be ware is fine, but there is only so much you can be aware of. There is always some trust in transactions. And even if he has the pics, the ad directly states a product and that must match the product that was sold.

If you did a paypal tranaction with a credit card, just call the card company and do a charge back. Charge backs don't affect your paypals account if they are provided proof of fraud.

Also if the product was ship via usps, you may have a case under federal courts. since that was done though the mail. there are several cases where law firm mis billed their client, but they mailed the invoices and were charged in us courts with the theft using the postal system.

Also a transaction must have consideration for both parties. Basically that the seller receive a resonable compensation for a product and the buyer receive resonable product for the compensation. If proven that the bmi xray chassis is not a valuable as the 350 chassis, then the buyer was taken advantage of and has legal recourse in court.

Even if the seller did not know the product he is selling, he is liable for the sale, If I sold you a car with no brakes, and you get into an accident. And the cause of that accident was that your car had no brake, i would be liable. I may not have drive the car for years, but liability is still mine.
Old 08-13-2004, 05:10 AM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally posted by theisgroup
buyer be ware is fine, but there is only so much you can be aware of. There is always some trust in transactions. And even if he has the pics, the ad directly states a product and that must match the product that was sold.

If you did a paypal tranaction with a credit card, just call the card company and do a charge back. Charge backs don't affect your paypals account if they are provided proof of fraud.

Also if the product was ship via usps, you may have a case under federal courts. since that was done though the mail. there are several cases where law firm mis billed their client, but they mailed the invoices and were charged in us courts with the theft using the postal system.

Also a transaction must have consideration for both parties. Basically that the seller receive a resonable compensation for a product and the buyer receive resonable product for the compensation. If proven that the bmi xray chassis is not a valuable as the 350 chassis, then the buyer was taken advantage of and has legal recourse in court.

Even if the seller did not know the product he is selling, he is liable for the sale, If I sold you a car with no brakes, and you get into an accident. And the cause of that accident was that your car had no brake, i would be liable. I may not have drive the car for years, but liability is still mine.
ttt