Old 08-12-2004, 08:20 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

TTT
Old 08-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Is the .350 chassis the one thats like what the team drivers are using(Xray team)Battries forward? or is it thicker than 3mm.
Old 08-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by OVA
All the Xray owner
I just purchased the .350 x ray chassis from ZACH P and he told me is was the .350 BMI chassis and it turn out to be the older first version BMI chassis and I talked to jason and he told me the same thing IT IS NOT .350 BMI Chassis the Zach sold to me . I tried to talk to Zach and he's kept cutting me off and he won't take it back..I am going to complaint to pay pal about this issues that Zach sold me the wrong one or fake one
Ova - on one hand, I can see why you're upset. You didn't get what you thought you were getting.

On the other hand, he sent you pictures. If you didnt' verify that what he was selling was indeed what he told you it was, then part of this is on you.

Hope you get it settled to your satisfaction...
Old 08-12-2004, 08:40 PM
tornado

Wots the difference between the older chassis and the .350 ? Just curious .

Bryan

Old 08-12-2004, 08:45 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Originally posted by losirob
Ova - on one hand, I can see why you're upset. You didn't get what you thought you were getting.

On the other hand, he sent you pictures. If you didnt' verify that what he was selling was indeed what he told you it was, then part of this is on you.

losirob I talked to Zach and he kept saying the Jason sold him the chassis and it suppose to be .350 and so I brought it
Old 08-12-2004, 08:47 PM
tornado

Originally posted by losirob

In any transaction there is one thing which everyone must keep in mind prior commiting.."Let the buyer beware"...which simply means you the buyer must make all necessary efforts to ensure you're getting what you think you're getting.

Losirob is right.....you've requested for a photo and you should have pointed out to him that is not the .350 chassis then....and complete the deal. You should have check it out with Jason first before commiting. You can't complain you know. Just be more careful next time.

Bryan

Old 08-12-2004, 08:48 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Originally posted by tornado
Wots the difference between the older chassis and the .350 ? Just curious .

Bryan
the new .350 X ray chassis the batteries is .350 of the inches forward from the stock chassis and the older one only the half of dim. forward
Old 08-12-2004, 08:51 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

In any transaction there is one thing which everyone must keep in mind prior commiting.."Let the buyer beware"...which simply means you the buyer must make all necessary efforts to ensure you're getting what you think you're getting.

Losirob is right.....you've requested for a photo and you should have pointed out to him that is not the .350 chassis then....and complete the deal. You should have check it out with Jason first before commiting. You can't complain you know. Just be more careful next time.

Bryan
Come on you guy you can't measure the chassis in the photo or looking at the photo
Old 08-12-2004, 08:53 PM
tornado

Originally posted by OVA
the new .350 X ray chassis the batteries is .350 of the inches forward from the stock chassis and the older one only the half of dim. forward
Oh...ok....you get more sensitive steering.....hmmmm ....

Thanks

Bryan

Old 08-12-2004, 08:55 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

I beleive the guy Zach knew it it wasn;t the .350 xray chassis he sold it to me..I that's what piss me off
Old 08-12-2004, 08:59 PM
tornado

Originally posted by OVA
Come on you guy you can't measure the chassis in the photo or looking at the photo
You got that point right .... how did Jason come to the conclusion that it is not ? I'm trying to take sides..... just pointing out the points of arguments to you before you making official complaint to Paypal....lets just say I'm playing the role of Devil Advocate....it helps...

Bryan

Old 08-12-2004, 09:09 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

You got that point right .... how did Jason come to the conclusion that it is not ? I'm trying to take sides..... just pointing out the points of arguments to you before you making official complaint to Paypal....lets just say I'm playing the role of Devil Advocate....it helps...

Bryan
I talked to Jason and I told him that I have two chassis and I measure the batteries slot and he told me , what is the different between two..And BTW I have a new one .350 in my other Xray
Old 08-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Tech Master

If you send a complaint to paypal you might get your money back paypal disputes are settled quickly and with good results

sorry to hear about your transaction

good luck
Old 08-12-2004, 09:32 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Originally posted by FW05R
If you send a complaint to paypal you might get your money back paypal disputes are settled quickly and with good results

sorry to hear about your transaction

good luck
Thanks for your support
I just want him zach P to fair and If he could just reduce the price down a little and I'll keep what I paid for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.