Wiki Posts
Search

Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 03:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped

Associated Factory Team 10R5. I have 2 of these and bought this one for a backup car (although I don't run them enough to justify keeping a backup). This car was ran on carpet only and is in excellent condition. This is the chassis only (no electronics, body or wheels). I'll post pics later today once my camera is charged

Car is SOLD

US and Paypal only please

If there are any questions about my lowered feedback rating, please see this thread for the explanation http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech...ck-rating.html I am a very honest seller and my rating does not reflect how I do business online.

Last edited by Funky; 12-05-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:59 AM
Tech Adept

Default Pics

I just took these pictures a few minutes before posting them. As you can see, the car is in great condition. I do not want to remove the electronics until the car is sold since this is still my backup car. I will post new pics in this thread without the electronics/wheels once the car is sold to show exactly what you will be recieving (should look the same, just no electronics/tires/wheels). I tried to make the pics as detailed as possible. The right front corner of the underbody next to the screw has some scratches/wear on it, but this was the most signifigant damage I could find on the car (and it is very minor). You can see this in the pic of the underside. If you would like any more pics or close-ups of anything, please ask and I will post them.

FYI, the foam bumper has been cut in half to lower it so the Protoform Sophia body can be mounted as low as possible. I will include both upper and lower halves of the foam bumper. I am running softer springs since my brushed system doesn't weigh much and I use a small 2S 2100 lipo pack to run the car. I can substitue a heavier red main spring and blue side springs if the seller prefers. These would probably work better if you plan on running a proper 1 cell/brushless setup which is heavier than the setup I use.

PLEASE NOTE: NO ELECTRONICS/TIRES/WHEELS IN THESE PICS ARE INCLUDED WITH THE SALE!!

Price is very firm and if it doesn't sell at this price, it will remain my backup car
Attached Thumbnails Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped-10r5-1.jpg   Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped-10r5-2.jpg   Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped-10r5-3.jpg   Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped-10r5-4.jpg   Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped-10r5-5.jpg  

Last edited by Funky; 12-05-2010 at 05:40 AM.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Tech Adept

Default SOLD

10R5 is SOLD

I will post new pictures tonight after removing the electronics and wheels to show exactly what is included in the sale. Thanks cmenard.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Tech Adept

I removed the electronics, checked the tweak (it was good, I didn't have to change anything), removed the tires and took pics of what is included. I also rebuilt the diff with new rings and new diff balls so you can start fresh with it. The diff felt good, but I figured I would go ahead and rebuild it before shipping it out since I already had the parts. I also removed the rear body posts so it wouldn't fit so tight in the box.

PLEASE NOTE: Tires in pic on tweak station are NOT included

Thanks again!! I'll send the tracking info once it is shipped

Please let me know if you have any questions
Attached Thumbnails Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped-10r5-sold-1.jpg   Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped-10r5-sold-2.jpg   Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped-10r5-sold-3.jpg   Associated Factory Team 10R5 - 140 shipped-10r5-sold-4.jpg