Default fs/ft SMC 4600 6cell nimh matched race packs $25 each

batteries sold.

Last edited by lil_man72; 04-23-2009 at 05:04 AM. Reason: sold
Old 04-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Before making a decision to do a deal with Charlie have a look at this thread:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...5-10-5-so.html

It is my own opinion (apparently shared by others as well) that he is not taking care of business in a forthright manner and I feel that reflects his integrity as a trader. You are certainly free to make up your own mind, but if you read the thread linked above you do so forewarned of how he chooses to not take care of customer concerns. In fact you'll note that his error of omission manages to be blamed on his customer rather than taking responsibility for his "mistake".
Old 04-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default hey

sounds like this guy is harrashing you lil man72 because his done it on all your threads
Old 04-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Tech Champion

Yup--and it'll continue until Charlie does what he KNOWS is right. I'm nothing if not a) patient, and b) persistent.

At least everybody will know what they're dealing with when they deal with the lil' man.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCHobbyGuy
sounds like this guy is harrashing you lil man72 because his done it on all your threads
thank you. i'm doing what's right since i haven't done anything wrong. who's doing something wrong now?
Old 04-20-2009, 06:12 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by lil_man72
thank you. i'm doing what's right since i haven't done anything wrong. who's doing something wrong now?
Yes you did wrong, and clearly so. What's to be determined (and irrelevant, really) is whether you did so intentionally or unintentionally. The longer you play this out the more it looks like the latter.

At best you made an error of omission, neglecting to reveal a material fact about something you sold.

At worst you intentionally covered that information up KNOWING it was unfavorable to your sales effort.

You need to, as I've suggested for almost a week now, trade back and place us both at our initial position.

Until then, good luck selling anything.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Yes you did wrong, and clearly so. What's to be determined (and irrelevant, really) is whether you did so intentionally or unintentionally. The longer you play this out the more it looks like the latter.

At best you made an error of omission, neglecting to reveal a material fact about something you sold.

At worst you intentionally covered that information up KNOWING it was unfavorable to your sales effort.

You need to, as I've suggested for almost a week now, trade back and place us both at our initial position.

Until then, good luck selling anything.
now your pissing me off clown! go away and leave me alone! how many novak items do you see listed here that go into full detail on what they are or have. i sent you a pic you idiot! you said deal, and we traded motors.
!!!!!!!! I'M NOT A SCAMMER YOUR AN IDIOT !!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Tech Champion

now your pissing me off clown! go away and leave me alone! how many novak items do you see listed here that go into full detail on what they are or have. i sent you a pic you idiot! you said deal, and we traded motors.
!!!!!!!! I'M NOT A SCAMMER YOUR AN IDIOT !!!!!!!!
THERE'S some irony...I've been called a "clown" and "AN IDIOT" by someone who doesn't know the correct application of "you're" vs. "your". And did it twice in the same paragraph, so it wasn't a typo either. I believe the circus is in town--maybe I'll head down there and see if the dogfaced boy calls me "ugly". Idiot indeed.

You sent a picture that, intentionally or not, DID NOT REVEAL THE TRUE NATURE OF THE PRODUCT. You know that and, now, I know that. Oh...and now your latest excuse is that "nobody else gives a full description of their Novak product". Dude, you left out a very VERY important part of the information...information on the LARGEST SINGLE LABEL ON THE MOTOR. No lame excuses are going to move you past that. YOU screwed up, intentionally or on purpose.

Trade back, and get me off your back. Trust me, it ain't worth ruining your rep over. (note correct usage of "your", not just once but twice, in this paragraph)

Last edited by Scottrik; 04-20-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

best thing to do is send him his motor back and you wont get pounded anymore, hes obviously not goin to put this much effort into discreditting you if he wasnt scammed. wake up kid if you dont give this guys motor back you rep on this forum is shot, and that doesnt happen to members who are honest and work things out...
Old 04-23-2009, 05:03 AM
Tech Regular

batteries sold.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:49 AM
Tech Champion

batteries sold.
Thus proving PT Barnum correct...there really IS a sucker born every minute.

Hope they asked for pics of the batteries from all angles since Charlie is a MASTER of hiding the "flaws" of his product in his pictures then blaming the buyer for not seeing the problem.