Community
Wiki Posts
Search

race revo for sale take 2

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 12:18 PM
Suspended

THE metal skids are actually lite weight so they dont really add weight and i didnt say those were hopups read the top it says ''list of things done to it'' the airfilter isnt really dirty it was just washed! that was from the last race! the ths is in no way the worst pipe go do a search on it.everyone has there opinions on things, and those boxes were pulled from a pe revo, and if y0u dont like it im sorry, and the chassis isnt tweaked in these pics the steering linkage was being replaced (broke last one at the track) so i have the bottom a-arms just kinda sitting there, but everything now is all straight
Old 03-19-2009, 12:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by wicked tc3
THE metal skids are actually lite weight so they dont really add weight and i didnt say those were hopups read the top it says ''list of things done to it'' the airfilter isnt really dirty it was just washed! that was from the last race! the ths is in no way the worst pipe go do a search on it.everyone has there opinions on things, and those boxes were pulled from a pe revo, and if y0u dont like it im sorry, and the chassis isnt tweaked in these pics the steering linkage was being replaced (broke last one at the track) so i have the bottom a-arms just kinda sitting there, but everything now is all straight
Pos revo? yeah i think so if you are going to fucking post a truck for sale that is rtr make sure its rtr in the pictures and not fucking falling apart you worthless PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT!

mine has 3 full sets of good condition tires, its no where near stock, name mods your truck has that mine doesnt sob
yeah dude were are all those mods you claimed this truck has?
you should list that shit cuz its a selling point
heres a list of stuff done to it
brake mod
Did i say it was a hop up i said you cant claim this as a mod!
Old 03-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Tech Champion

look dude its not hard

TOOK ME ALL OF ABOUT 3 Mins to take em upload them and post them.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by smokinu
Pos revo? yeah i think so if you are going to fucking post a truck for sale that is rtr make sure its rtr in the pictures and not fucking falling apart you worthless PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT!

yeah dude were are all those mods you claimed this truck has?
you should list that shit cuz its a selling point

Did i say it was a hop up i said you cant claim this as a mod!
im done with you, let me go to your ad and lets see your revo!, i wanted to get the pictures before the sun went down, if i fixed the steering it would of been dark! dude this revo has every pe upgrade and beyond (besides cd& rear brake)
Old 03-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Suspended

look dude its not hard

TOOK ME ALL OF ABOUT 3 Mins to take em upload them and post them.
you didnt take the pics yourself you had someone else take theM! i can go get a picture of my revo with my name next to it! if you want
Old 03-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Tech Champion

no one is home but me would you like to take video as i take the self pic its called an auto timmer idiot go make fun of my revo thread i have 15 + feedback here no one will believe your lying fagot ass.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Suspended

no one is home but me would you like to take video as i take the self pic its called an auto timmer idiot go make fun of my revo thread i have 15 + feedback here no one will believe your lying fagot ass.
i dont have a self timer, im using my g1!
Old 03-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Tech Champion

quit pming me

hey, i would take a picture of me and my revo if i had someone to take the damn picture which i dont right now the best i can do is take a picture of the revo with my name do you wanna see that? and i just looked at your ad and i haver all those upgrades

keep your shit public
Old 03-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Suspended

quit pming me

keep your shit public
ok
Old 03-19-2009, 01:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Dude. Really? You've got some major anger management issues, don't you? Taking a self-portrait in front of the door you appear to have gone Hulk on? Priceless.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:03 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Sorcerer001
Dude. Really? You've got some major anger management issues, don't you? Taking a self-portrait in front of the door you appear to have gone Hulk on? Priceless.
its called brothers have 4 of them and no one likes locked doors so my oldes brother punched it ended up putting his fist through it...

the doors are hollow pos anyway... try again idiot.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Suspended

ok end the bs su
Old 03-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

try again idiot.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

All the pillow talk is getting you nowhere.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Tech Adept

Wicked does your house not have lights? if you waited to fix the arms it would be dark???? Your a scammer dude. It is really evident reading all your posts. You look like a complete idiot!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.