Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
getting out sale/fund my new hobby TRAXXAS REVO! >

getting out sale/fund my new hobby TRAXXAS REVO!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

getting out sale/fund my new hobby TRAXXAS REVO!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Suspended

Default getting out sale/fund my new hobby TRAXXAS REVO!

THIS is my pride and joy, i have alot of sweat, tears and time into this car this is not some hacked up car (like alot of the revos on here) it has costed me alot but ive moved on to drag racing. i have 2500 invested so i believe 500 is plenty fair enough agreed? if you have any questions dont hesitate to pm me or email me at [email protected] and as my name states i have a tc3 to which will also be posted up same with my rc10gt2-rs and my basher tmaxx! time to get back to the revo:
im not gonna name every upgrade as that would take days so the pictures mostly speek for them selfs, just look at the parts and you will see it doesnt even look like a revo anymore~

the tranny has close ratio gears, the shocks have 55wt ae upfront and 50wt ae in the back, with tan springs in the front and green in the back

the extras are a brand new set of proline tires factory mounted (holeshots)
the tx/rx is a axon 2.4ghz

the only thing it really needs is a new body mines not the best
it comes with a set of trinity metric hex wrenches

also it has the rpm axle carriers all around (cant see from pics)
i added fuel line to the brake line instead of the spring (Huge improvement)
i added metal skids (Not integty)

NOW THE MOMENT EVERYONE WHO READ THIS IS WAITING FOR PICTURE TIME~
e
if you want any specific pictures just let me know and i will take them
Attached Thumbnails getting out sale/fund my new hobby TRAXXAS REVO!-revo2.jpg   getting out sale/fund my new hobby TRAXXAS REVO!-revo1.jpg   getting out sale/fund my new hobby TRAXXAS REVO!-revo3.jpg  

Last edited by wicked tc3; 03-16-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:14 PM
Suspended

remember im including a brand new set of 4 proline tires (holeshots) and a pit bag along with a car stand
Old 03-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Suspended

pipe engine combo is a os18tm (getting rare) ths racing pipe, with bent pipe holder so theres no way pipe will pop off. and theres also a box of spares being thrown in!
Old 03-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Suspended

and the price is obo so dont be afraid!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

WOW! That is an awesome Revo.Possibly the nicest one I've ever seen! It's not hacked up at all! Boy,I wish I had the money for this thing.Where are you located?
Old 03-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Suspended

pm sent
Old 03-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

wow cool paint job. what kind of paint is that? i was thinking of getting a new revo. the os engines r great. where r u located? maybe we could meet up?
Old 03-16-2009, 08:18 PM
MDB
Suspended

Originally Posted by rcheadcrazy
where r u located?
Yucaipa California
Old 03-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

This is too funny!!!!! It's always the same handful of people who respond to his threads!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by rcheadcrazy
wow cool paint job. what kind of paint is that? i was thinking of getting a new revo. the os engines r great. where r u located? maybe we could meet up?
its a dark green quick paint job!, yea this os holds a awesome tune unlike the trx engines, im located in banning california, thanks for the interest~ john
Old 03-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Tech Regular

Funny how after that other guy in Yucaipa got falsely accused of being this POS while trying to sell a TC3,now Chad has a TC3.I hope that guy sees this and decides to pay you a visit,Chad.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Chad,what is the guy's name at your local track who said your Revo is top notch and he wants to race with it? I would love to talk to him!

That Revo is a HUGE POS!!!!! Even worse than I remember it.At least you took our advice and put the fuel lines on right.Remember back when you tried to sell it on the Traxxas forum with the wing on upside down?Wow,you are STUPID!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by wicked tc3
if you want any specific pictures just let me know and i will take them
Can you take a pic of yourself please? This time don't blur out your face either.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Suspended

guys basically this ''onthepipe'' dude is ignorant! he asks me questions i answered then he gets all pissy on me so, i give him the choice to come to my house and we can work this out face to face and while we are there he can see the revo! as you can see in his posting history hes a real ass
Old 03-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by wicked tc3
guys basically this ''onthepipe'' dude is ignorant! he asks me questions i answered then he gets all pissy on me so, i give him the choice to come to my house and we can work this out face to face and while we are there he can see the revo! as you can see in his posting history hes a real ass
I like your PM telling me how I talk shit to all kinds of people.Funny part is,every one of those people you are referring to is you!How many screen names have you had on here Chad?You are the biggest loser I've ever encountered.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.