Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 1/6th Audi R8 Supercar Development 6IX Platform

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2018, 11:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Anyone else still own or are running one of these?
Old 08-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Still have mine. Haven’t run in little over a year. Need to replace my batteries. Keep finding over purchases more priority. The Facebook group is still fairly active. Though numbers have dropped since it was discontinued last year.
Old 08-19-2018, 07:58 AM
Tech Rookie

I’ve always wanted one of these. I hope they come back with one again.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:19 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Bel976
I’ve always wanted one of these. I hope they come back with one again.
Unfortunately Losi has made it clear to us owners it’s dead. And while some parts are still available. There are a few that have been common failures that are basically gone.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

I am getting ready to sell my 6ix if anyone knows of someone that's looking for one.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

What are my option for tire replacement in 2019
i need new tires soon and I only see 80.00 for two tires . I need 4 of them. I’m looking at 160 plus tax for 4 tires .
Can anyone please sell me adaptors . What are my options ​​​​​​??
Old 03-25-2019, 10:47 AM
Tech Prophet

There’s a member in the Facebook group.
Originally Posted by RTRRC
What are my option for tire replacement in 2019
i need new tires soon and I only see 80.00 for two tires . I need 4 of them. I’m looking at 160 plus tax for 4 tires .
Can anyone please sell me adaptors . What are my options ​​​​​​??
Old 03-25-2019, 02:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Awesome, thank you . Looks like. Closed group so I asked to join . So hopefully this group can help in advise. Looks like a lot of members in group . Only down side is , it says last activity 4/ 2018 so hopefully someone will accept my join requests and then . I’ll ask my wheel questions again. But Please if anyone can contact me with parts to buy or buy. I’d really be interested in purchasing for a better tire option. I’m just really not liking the 160 plus tax for only One option tire. Honestly 160 is just about another crawler for me . Lol I just don’t like thinking I can get almost another RC for just some RC tires . I don’t mind spending if I can get adapters. Cause then, Tires will be 100 and under which is about normal for this scale size. Please think if there’s any old stock adapters. Let me know . Thanks .
Old 03-25-2019, 03:12 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by RTRRC
Awesome, thank you . Looks like. Closed group so I asked to join . So hopefully this group can help in advise. Looks like a lot of members in group . Only down side is , it says last activity 4/ 2018 so hopefully someone will accept my join requests and then . I’ll ask my wheel questions again. But Please if anyone can contact me with parts to buy or buy. I’d really be interested in purchasing for a better tire option. I’m just really not liking the 160 plus tax for only One option tire. Honestly 160 is just about another crawler for me . Lol I just don’t like thinking I can get almost another RC for just some RC tires . I don’t mind spending if I can get adapters. Cause then, Tires will be 100 and under which is about normal for this scale size. Please think if there’s any old stock adapters. Let me know . Thanks .
Activity has been slow there lately. Winter shut a number down. And a number sold cars after Losi decided to discontinue it. Just about everyone in the group switched to 1/5 tires. The stocks were a joke. And despite a promise shortly after release to look into a better tire. They never did.
Old 04-13-2019, 10:04 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Animal666
Have missed the Body pins for easy access too, just because I like to check things over after a bit of racing..

Bought some cheap 1/0th scale Alloy Body pins for £2.80 and just screwed them in on the front and sides.

The rear body was harder. had to drill out the Tail posts and cut it thinner with a saw.
had to use 2 Body pins also on the rear.

Not sure how strong they'll be, I may glue them in place after a few test drives.

Pictures added...

What brand and model are those body pins, can tell or remember? Is that the screw that goes into the stock plastic post's and the back gets the pins?
Old 05-12-2021, 06:12 PM
Tech Rookie

Default FG square hex

Originally Posted by Goatjacket
My 6ix should be here today, already planning the FG square hub mod and some 1/5 scale tires I have in the tool box. Very vague question I'm sure, but what battery specs are folks running? I'm mainly gas or 1/10th F1 so I'm not used to series power requirements. What MAH and C rating is everyone running? How about run times experienced?
Hi,
May I ask how many mm width of the FG square hex you using? Thanks