Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

1/10th pan car

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 07:37 PM
Tech Master

Hi guys, received my brand new SP10VN from the Corally factory today! Awesome car!! Will put a couple of pics on here tomorrow. Oh, and a brand new original Corally Motor Management System ESC from the late eighties was also in the box, fantastic!! Oh, and what b'shell should I use at a brand new, medium sized, outdoor track?! Cheers.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:46 PM
Tech Regular

Hey, everyone.

Here's a shot and specs for my car courtesy of Mick @ dekelz.com. Thanks, Mick! Nice job on the photo and layout.

Phil
Attached Thumbnails 1/10th pan car-canadian-pro10-champ-phil-cady-10x.jpg  
Old 08-01-2009, 02:00 AM

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Cool!
Old 08-01-2009, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by wingman2
Hi guys, received my brand new SP10VN from the Corally factory today! Awesome car!! Will put a couple of pics on here tomorrow. Oh, and a brand new original Corally Motor Management System ESC from the late eighties was also in the box, fantastic!! Oh, and what b'shell should I use at a brand new, medium sized, outdoor track?! Cheers.
Depends on the motor.
All-out mod you can best get a Peugeot HD.
In stcok you might be happier with either a Peugeot MD or Nissan P-35.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Tech Master

Hi mate, it'll be running modified alright, haha!! Does anyone know if Pro10 b'shells are readily availible in the US? Sounds silly but not alot of people run the proper Pro10's, more the GT10's. Really looking forward to running the car around, once my broken LO transmitter comes back from getting fixed!! Post pics later, cheers!
Old 08-01-2009, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gilligan
Hey, everyone.

Here's a shot and specs for my car courtesy of Mick @ dekelz.com. Thanks, Mick! Nice job on the photo and layout.

Phil

Phil ... Nice car Mick ... Very nice layout!!!

I may need to make this race sometime. Would be great to race with some very fast cars plus meet people that I only talk with on line (well ok, sometimes have a phone call)

Mark
Old 08-01-2009, 06:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wingman2
Hi mate, it'll be running modified alright, haha!! Does anyone know if Pro10 b'shells are readily availible in the US? Sounds silly but not alot of people run the proper Pro10's, more the GT10's. Really looking forward to running the car around, once my broken LO transmitter comes back from getting fixed!! Post pics later, cheers!
Best stock of the ProtoForm is probably Stormer. He also has more pan car stuff than just about anyone. If you have troubles, let me know as I have probably 6-8 Peugots both med and high down force.

Mark
Old 08-01-2009, 06:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Gilligan
Hey, everyone.

Phil
How about a picture with the body off????
Old 08-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Tech Master

Thanks for the offer Mark, I'll check stormer's website. In the meantime, here's a pic of my new, old car, if that makes sense! Can't wait to run it!!

Cheers!
Old 08-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default The Return 1/10th Scale Pan Car!

Richard, Todd, & Boomer!!!

Great to see you guys are still in the hobby and might be racing at West Coast. I just getting back into racing myself after checking out the new track. Hopefully I'll see you guys there. Let me know when guys plan on showing up.

Now we just need someone to call up Anton and find out what the hell happen to Colin C....lol

See you guys at the track.

-Erik Rodriguez
Old 08-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

WOW! Good to see you here EriK. Been a long time.
I called Mark A. a few months ago. Could not believe he still had the same phone number. But why not. I've had my same cell phone for 8 years now. Anyway, He is donig well. Not racing.
I think he said he was living in Washington.
Send me a PM if you want to chat about meeting up at the new track.
Take Care Richard T

Originally Posted by Erik R.

Great to see you guys are still in the hobby and might be racing at West Coast. I just getting back into racing myself after checking out the new track. Hopefully I'll see you guys there. Let me know when guys plan on showing up.

Now we just need someone to call up Anton and find out what the hell happen to Colin C....lol

-Erik Rodriguez
Old 08-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Erik R.

-Erik Rodriguez
Hey Erik,
Glad you are back. Anton is married and lives in Oregon. I saw Anton in April and he is doing good. Colin and I talked through Instant Messenger a couple of weeks ago, he is in graduate school at USC, and is working on Guitar Hero. I should be at the track by the end of the month so I will see everyone there. This is going to be fun getting the group back together.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

Could I ask you guys what sort of gearing you'd use for 9x2 please? Proper wide Pro10 car with 6 cells. Cheers, Chris.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:26 PM

Start with 30mm. Work your way from there. Keep track of motor temperature and comm wear to gear up or down.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Tech Master

Thanks mate. B'shell should be arriving tomorrow, making up 6 cell packs and then getting over to the track! Should be fun!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.