Search

Palmaris engine thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 10:08 AM
Tech Elite

I guess you did
Old 04-20-2004, 10:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Palmaris, have you checked your mail recently? I replied to your mail... You were going to get back to me with prices.

Maybe we will see Palmaris Africa as my name soon?
Old 04-20-2004, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally posted by stefan
Did you get your PS12?
HE SURE DID!!

Can't wait to see them fly!!
Old 04-20-2004, 11:01 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by PUNISHER
HE SURE DID!!

Can't wait to see them fly!!
Oh well....
Old 04-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by BaxterC
Hey Palmaris, have you checked your mail recently? I replied to your mail... You were going to get back to me with prices.

Maybe we will see Palmaris Africa as my name soon?
Hey, sorry, I didn't get that mail. Can you please repeat it?
Old 04-20-2004, 10:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
Hey, sorry, I didn't get that mail. Can you please repeat it?
No problem, I will send it again... Thank you for the response. I really like this engine. Tell me, what would it cost to replace the Piston and sleeve set?
Old 04-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Tech Elite

No problem, I will send it again... Thank you for the response. I really like this engine. Tell me, what would it cost to replace the Piston and sleeve set?
To replace p/s set will costs the same as any conventional engine. Arround $110-120 ( which will include Cylinder, piston, conrod, wrist pin, clips). One of the most important goal is to be fair!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

To replace p/s set will costs the same as any conventional engine. Arround $110-120 ( which will include Cylinder, piston, conrod, wrist pin, clips). One of the most important goal is to be fair!!!!!!
Agreed, this is great... It is a good price considdereng that the whole cylinder is replaced, as the sleeve and cylinder are the same. What about pipes. What is recommended for good al round power, maybe more on the higher end side. Can one use a normal pipe, or do you have a specific pipe you prefer one to use, How are the carbs, have they been manufactured?

To make a motor last longer, have you thought of playing with a ringed motor? Maybe a .12 with a straight chrome cylinder with rings?
Old 04-21-2004, 01:18 AM
Tech Elite

Agreed, this is great... It is a good price considdereng that the whole cylinder is replaced, as the sleeve and cylinder are the same. What about pipes. What is recommended for good al round power, maybe more on the higher end side. Can one use a normal pipe, or do you have a specific pipe you prefer one to use, How are the carbs, have they been manufactured?

To make a motor last longer, have you thought of playing with a ringed motor? Maybe a .12 with a straight chrome cylinder with rings?
About pipe,we try different and I personaly found Mugen Europe is realy good pipe ( made In Germany), it is the same as Yokomo which basecaly you can buy everywhere now. I didn't try new RD logcs yet, but everybody says it is good. I need to try. Also that pipe which Chri was using at Revelation was realy good too ( Iknow it is Japanise brand, but don't remember name. I will ask Chris)
carbs not manufactured yet, we still on experimenting level. I realy don't want to bring something if I am not sure it is the best what I can do, so we still need some time. One fact can tell you, may be it is unbelivable, but we were running with STS carb and it was working just great.
BTW, it is not neccessary replace the whole cylinder-in many cases if there are no scratches on chrome, I can just put new piston and conrod on worn out engine, it is much cheaper.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

About pipe,we try different and I personaly found Mugen Europe is realy good pipe ( made In Germany), it is the same as Yokomo which basecaly you can buy everywhere now. I didn't try new RD logcs yet, but everybody says it is good. I need to try. Also that pipe which Chri was using at Revelation was realy good too ( Iknow it is Japanise brand, but don't remember name. I will ask Chris)
carbs not manufactured yet, we still on experimenting level. I realy don't want to bring something if I am not sure it is the best what I can do, so we still need some time. One fact can tell you, may be it is unbelivable, but we were running with STS carb and it was working just great.
BTW, it is not neccessary replace the whole cylinder-in many cases if there are no scratches on chrome, I can just put new piston and conrod on worn out engine, it is much cheaper.
I used the "Charge" pipe and Kawahara manifold.
Is quite short , makes good RPM.
Also used STS legal carb. Works good too.
Old 04-21-2004, 07:14 AM
Tech Regular

Soo,

Any news on the P/S sets for NS3:s?
Old 04-21-2004, 07:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Great... I thought that the sleave wore out too, if this is the thing, then great.. THANK YOU!!!
Old 04-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Tech Elite

Great... I thought that the sleave wore out too, if this is the thing, then great.. THANK YOU!!!
You are very welcome.
Where is email? ( which you suposed to recend)
Old 04-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by fmolzer
Soo,

Any news on the P/S sets for NS3:s?
Sorry!!
Old 04-21-2004, 10:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Palmaris Europe, and Top Gun 777... I have sent you a mail last night, Let me know if you got it, I sent it to teammpp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.