Wiki Posts
Search

Palmaris engine thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 08:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
I got it last night and install already. They are beutifull. I hope they work as on ......
I will call to Richard today.
Ok I'm glad the plugs made it....We need to see if the plugs are ROAR legal.
Old 01-30-2004, 10:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by C Verano
Ok I'm glad the plugs made it....We need to see if the plugs are ROAR legal.
It is biggest concern, the ROAR issue. But in the mean time if they allowe turbo plugs and nelson's look similar, they don't say particularly it is has to be Novarossi design turbo. So very questionable, let's see what they say in Florida.
Old 01-30-2004, 11:26 AM
Tech Addict

top gun..... just out of curiousity, where and when are you going to sell you're motors. looks very interesting to try and run. is the motor design and built for long or short track? what kind of horsepower @ rpm are you looking at from this motor? turbo or non-turbo. sure would like to run one if the specs are good (roar legal?).

talk to you laters....... aloha
Old 01-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by jus4fun
top gun..... just out of curiousity, where and when are you going to sell you're motors. looks very interesting to try and run. is the motor design and built for long or short track? what kind of horsepower @ rpm are you looking at from this motor? turbo or non-turbo. sure would like to run one if the specs are good (roar legal?).

talk to you laters....... aloha
I didn't make dyno test yet, so can't tell you this info. It is EFRA legal ( ROAR too), I have turbo head, regular head and nelson head for it.
I belive after all testing it will be available for sale some times end of February. It is accepting any track size. The whole engine is designed to work on all ranges of power band.
I am looking for max possible performance.
Old 01-30-2004, 01:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default RESUMES

I didn't make dyno test yet, so can't tell you this info. It is EFRA legal ( ROAR too), I have turbo head, regular head and nelson head for it.
I belive after all testing it will be available for sale some times end of February. It is accepting any track size. The whole engine is designed to work on all ranges of power band.
I am looking for max possible performance.
Eduard: All item have been sent from all drivers..........Paul
Old 01-30-2004, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

top gun..... just out of curiousity, where and when are you going to sell you're motors.
To add to what Edward just said, you will be able to get all information about where and when on the new website which is launching soon.

www.teammpp.com
Old 01-30-2004, 04:45 PM
Tech Addict

top gun....and the rest of the guy's for the response. top gun if you remember send me a (pm) on cost and where we can buy when you release your line of motors. got some guy's might be interested and been following your thread. power hungry all the time.

mod... thanks for the web info.
Old 01-30-2004, 05:36 PM
Tech Master

top gun....and the rest of the guy's for the response. top gun if you remember send me a (pm) on cost and where we can buy when you release your line of motors. got some guy's might be interested and been following your thread. power hungry all the time.

No problem. Where are you located at?
Old 01-30-2004, 05:38 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

See ya bright and early Ed!

You guys will have an update on how this engine runs by Sunday
Old 01-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Ed, your fuel is ready.
Old 01-31-2004, 01:53 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by modellor
No problem. Where are you located at?
i'm from honolulu, hawaii. where are you from? if you ever get to come here for r&r bring you're car we race down here mostly for fun on the 1st & 3rd sunday of each mo. unless things change.
Old 01-31-2004, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by stefan
Ed, your fuel is reaidy.
Thanks a lot Stefan. I realy appretiate it.
Old 01-31-2004, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

How is going. For sure I do remember that PM and I soon I am sure motor is ready for public qill let you know.
Old 01-31-2004, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Default PS12 second testing

We run engine today second time and I realy satisfy with performance.
I think it will be beter if Randman will put his opinion on that run and JWF-frani. Both of them run car with PS12 engine.
I just want to tell you, I have tryed Nelsn Globee type and found, it is adding top end, but loosing bottom end. Run time stays the same ( 8 min 15 second-9 minuts 30 second) Didn't try standart Nelson-just was tired.
Just can tel you it is running very smooth, no need retuning at all ( unless I put Globee-totaly different tunning). I was using 20% Mugen fuel Turbo REX Plug 7TF.
Next testing will be in Florida.

Last edited by Top Gun 777; 01-31-2004 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-31-2004, 09:14 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: PS12 second testing

We run engine today second time and I realy satisfy with performance.
I think it will be beter if Randman will put his opinion on that run and JWF-frani. Both of them run car with PS12 engine.
I just want to tell you, I have tryed Nelsn Globee type and found, it is adding top end, but loosing bottom end. Run time stays the same ( 8 min 15 second-9 minuts 30 second) Didn't try standart Nelson-just was tired.
Just can tel you it is running very smooth, no need retuning at all ( unless I put Globee-totaly different tunning). I was using 20% Mugen fuel Turbo REX Plug 7TF.
Next testing will be in Florida.
The machining on the motor is some of the best I've ever seen...Excellent job on the motor Edward.

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.