Search

Palmaris engine thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 07:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Piyo Piyo
Hi Edward,

For some of the plug, the filament disintegrated and pushed inside the plug. The filament color still fine.
Thanks
It seems for me that it is little bit tight on head volume and add 1 more .1 mm shim under the head (at list this is what I will do). then see what it do. Ther is one more thing switch to #8 plug.
Edward
Old 04-17-2006, 07:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX
sorry to enterframe,just would like to know is there anybody use BRB or palmaris engine for this coming ifmar or previous?hows the result?

heard bout the BRB wil totally nice in JPFX crankcase,is it right?
I can't really answer your questin, may be somebody used on past IFMARS-I don't know that, but in the mean time as time of past IFMAR, there were made hundreds of BRB p/l sets and I know some of them end up on team drivers hands. Even if some team driber used-he will never say it. As for comming IFMAR we will see how many will be use.
As past results-I think Malasian National Champion 2 years in row is using BRB, North Germany Champion last year used BRB, Koysho Cup in Hong Kong in December won race POFI PR12, Serpent cup of Hong Kong in January qualify 3rd and finished 8th, AXIAL 12 SPEC I RR motor ( it is not PROFI PR12, but based on it) finished 2nd on Winternats, PROFI PR12 won PreNationals on Cristal Park, Irish Nationals 2 weekends ago finished 1st and 3rd. I can continue this list, but really have no time-have to go to work.
Edward
Old 04-17-2006, 02:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi,Edward you got pm.
Old 04-17-2006, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tom Erik
Hi,Edward you got pm.
Hi Eric.
You just got one back.
Edward
Old 04-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Hi ! Ed:

I can answer part of the question, the 3 BRB that I have sold, are being use on JP FX, The owners says that they run much better than the original wiht better fuel economy.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by EdwardN
I can't really answer your questin, may be somebody used on past IFMARS-I don't know that, but in the mean time as time of past IFMAR, there were made hundreds of BRB p/l sets and I know some of them end up on team drivers hands. Even if some team driber used-he will never say it. As for comming IFMAR we will see how many will be use.
As past results-I think Malasian National Champion 2 years in row is using BRB, North Germany Champion last year used BRB, Koysho Cup in Hong Kong in December won race POFI PR12, Serpent cup of Hong Kong in January qualify 3rd and finished 8th, AXIAL 12 SPEC I RR motor ( it is not PROFI PR12, but based on it) finished 2nd on Winternats, PROFI PR12 won PreNationals on Cristal Park, Irish Nationals 2 weekends ago finished 1st and 3rd. I can continue this list, but really have no time-have to go to work.
Edward
BOOM!! thats the list i m talking about.. thanks bro..so i can compute that either BRB P/L or PR12 is not a wrong choice too rite?
Old 04-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

It seems for me that it is little bit tight on head volume and add 1 more .1 mm shim under the head (at list this is what I will do). then see what it do. Ther is one more thing switch to #8 plug.
Edward
Thanks Edward.
Hope this can solve the problem.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX

BOOM!! thats the list i m talking about.. thanks bro..so i can compute that either BRB P/L or PR12 is not a wrong choice too rite?
Yep, that's list is only small part of it
Old 04-18-2006, 12:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Irish Nationals 2 weekends ago finished 1st and 3rd. I can continue this list, but really have no time-have to go to work.
Edward
Should have been 1st and 2nd but I had a slightly major lack off rear grip that wouldnt go away and a little damage on the car due to spinning backmarkers.

Havent been on in a long time. Took a sabatical from racing last June and totally closed myself off from it all. Really only decided to start racing again this year around February.

Ed, been trying to call you many times this past few months but you always seem to be busy. Send me a Pm when best to give you a shout.

Campbell
Old 04-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

PE, glad to see you're back racing, Im still working on it. Im also still working on that other thing.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

My engine is a Top TN12S1. What parts can I use from Palmaris and how much will they cost? Thank you.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default done it again

Palmaris finished 1 st , 2nd and 3rd A main Touring class today at the
the Serpent Cup in HK .

Good luck guys in L. Vegas....
Old 04-23-2006, 04:17 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kitracer
Palmaris finished 1 st , 2nd and 3rd A main Touring class today at the
the Serpent Cup in HK .

Good luck guys in L. Vegas....
Thanks Chris your great motor, and thanks your tunning for my motor in the morning, if you're not leave early, I can take photo with you
Attached Thumbnails Palmaris engine thread-serpentcup123-3a.jpg  

Last edited by boy2rc; 04-23-2006 at 07:30 AM.
Old 04-23-2006, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by performula
My engine is a Top TN12S1. What parts can I use from Palmaris and how much will they cost? Thank you.
Can someone just answer if the TN12 is a short stroke?
Old 04-24-2006, 01:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by performula
Can someone just answer if the TN12 is a short stroke?
Hi there , Edward will be back from Vegas this week to answer you.
Sorry I can't because we dont have many Top here so I am not 100% sure.
It should be a short stroke like the Nova NS12 ( but please double check with someone have used and compared with NS12).
If they are the same, then you can use our Piston & Sleeve, conrod and Button head.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.