Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
ENGINES MODIFIED BY SPEED WORK FROM BRASIL >

ENGINES MODIFIED BY SPEED WORK FROM BRASIL

ENGINES MODIFIED BY SPEED WORK FROM BRASIL

Old 04-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ENGINES MODIFIED BY SPEED WORK FROM BRASIL

Hello
Despite the short time of registration here in Rc Tech and with the intention of sharing with our friends in the forum experience with engines modified by us, I'm putting some photos of the changes made in our engines.

ps.Sorry my bad English
Grateful
Attached Thumbnails ENGINES MODIFIED BY SPEED WORK FROM BRASIL-foto-061.jpg   ENGINES MODIFIED BY SPEED WORK FROM BRASIL-sleeve-lrp-spec3.jpg   ENGINES MODIFIED BY SPEED WORK FROM BRASIL-sleeve-cranck-novarossi-353.jpg   ENGINES MODIFIED BY SPEED WORK FROM BRASIL-cracnk-novarossi-353.jpg   ENGINES MODIFIED BY SPEED WORK FROM BRASIL-sleeve-cracnk-standar.jpg  

Old 04-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by speedwork
Hello
Despite the short time of registration here in Rc Tech and with the intention of sharing with our friends in the forum experience with engines modified by us, I'm putting some photos of the changes made in our engines.

ps.Sorry my bad English
Grateful
Excellent Job Kenedi, I see your other jobs in rcmasters.

353 novarossi.
rcmasters.com.br/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=20383[/url]
rcmasters.com.br/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=20399[/url]

How much time and prices? The crankshaft is balanced?
Old 04-24-2009, 06:14 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schlickmann
The crankshaft is balanced?
Here we go again

There is no such thing as a "balanced" single cylinder engine. All you can do is change the plane in which the vibration occurs and at what rpm's the most or least harmonics occur at.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by wingracer
Here we go again

There is no such thing as a "balanced" single cylinder engine. All you can do is change the plane in which the vibration occurs and at what rpm's the most or least harmonics occur at.
Hello Wingracer
yes, exactly what is done with the axle.
Schilikmann the price of the job is in U $ 80
pesquisar
Old 04-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Sorry to hijack your thread speedwork, it looks like you do good work but the myths surrounding single cylinder engine balancing is a pet peeve of mine. Here is an article on balancing for those that might not know. Pay special attention to the part for single cylinder engines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine_balance

Last edited by wingracer; 04-24-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Rookie

[QUOTE=wingracer;5728835]Sorry to hijack your thread speedwork, it looks like you do good work but the myths surrounding single cylinder engine balancing is a pet peeve of mine. Here is an article on balancing for those that might not know. Pay special attaention to the part for single cylinder engines.

Hello Wingracer you do not attack my work
I have the same science that puts you on the whole balance of power in a single cylinder engine 1.
to balance the engine at full devedira be done at all engine parts, piston, rod, pins and locks, but it is not possible by several factors.
My job is to balance only the axis, or softened to the maximum vibration already generated by the simple fact that the engine be 1 cilidnro.

I note that he made in the static balance shaft, reduces the wear of bearings and connecting rods. Allied to this the engine will respond better to a certain RPM range, improving its performance.
To reduce the displacement of irregular mass within the crankcase, achieved a better use of the same mass (air-fuel) having a motor with a low to high passages with more ease and less vribração these schemes rpm.

in the case of an engine with only 1 cylinder, and so impossible to achieve a balance that 100% would only be possible if we had an even number of cylinders as in cars and 1/1.No but can balance the hub for a system he Who not vibrate much. shaft vibrates and resonate in a certain range of rpm and that physically, the ideal and that this vibration is as far as possible the range of rpm that work. vibration of the axis are losing power with radial and axial vibration.

Sorry my bad english
Grateful

Last edited by speedwork; 04-24-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:56 AM
Tech Lord

From our experiences I can tell you can have a crankshaft which is totally out of balance, when it is a lot lighter then it will result in less vibration.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Roelof
From our experiences I can tell you can have a crankshaft which is totally out of balance, when it is a lot lighter then it will result in less vibration.
the and seek the greatest possible balance without losing power at low revolutions
Act as the engine of JP-line engines that are already out of line with their axes montgaem balanced and get amazing results on runways around the world.

in order, the equilibrium is possible within the limitations of the axis and the system by which it is mounted
and possibly bring performacnes satisfactory because otherwise the own factory no mention Modified engines often with axis "balanced."

grateful
Sorry myu bad english