Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
godzukihop: your hyper 12 is ready >

godzukihop: your hyper 12 is ready

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

godzukihop: your hyper 12 is ready

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blee
That guy (selling Capricorn engine here) still hasn’t talked about his engines what have been done inside since posting here a lot………. but still come to hassle me about the engine.......... Do you folks think it is very ridiculous? He forgot the engine was not manufactured by me.

If he wanted to have more business, he should post the pictures (engine inside) and tell people what they have done and why they have that done. Then people would appreciate that! Only say he is the best and he have tons of knowledge would not bring more business anyhow.
If you are reffering this post directly to me there is a lot you don't know.
first learn some proper grammar in your writing looks like a 3rd grader.
There are a lot of people on this thread & I don't hide by any member name so why don't you post your real name here
Was I hassling you or is it your just looking for an arguement to keep your post on top of the thread indoing so I won't post on this thread anymore & your still a DUMBASS for your comments
Good Luck
Old 03-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Tech Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by GMartinez
If you are reffering this post directly to me there is a lot you don't know.
first learn some proper grammar in your writing looks like a 3rd grader.
There are a lot of people on this thread & I don't hide by any member name so why don't you post your real name here
Was I hassling you or is it your just looking for an arguement to keep your post on top of the thread indoing so I won't post on this thread anymore & your still a DUMBASS for your comments
Good Luck

If my writing is like a 3rd grader, then you are not better than me at all..... otherwise how you understood what I said. Who is a dumbass, people would know!

If you dare not to show your engines and talk about engine, just keep quiet and nobody would chase you about that. Now you have no guts to talk about your stuff and moved the topic to my grammar and confused people focus......

If you are not looking for further argument, you would not keep posting here. The post was started from me; did I ever invite you for an argument?

Note: your "arguement" is wrong --> should be "argument".
Old 03-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

At first i thought that polishing was something essential to have a fast engine... It really isnt... If you REALLY want to keep being ignorant, then dont read the theory behind modifications in this thread:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...e-engines.html

otherwise read it and u might learn something.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Tech Lord

My engine modification is based on my testing and experience. Those who always talk about timing are really BS anyhow.
Eh ?
As mentioned before, the real stuff about 2-stroke tuning:
http://edj.net/2stroke/jennings/

As I said, since mass production could not keep stable and consistent quality……… fine tuned modification may help to push the engine to expected limit. (A $100 engine really hard to beat a $400 engine honestly; however I still modify those cheap engines in order to grow my experience and knowledge…..
You would be amazed what you can get from a N21-3T if you just copy all the timings from a RX21, It can realy boost an 150 dollar engine up to the performance of a 400 dollar engine. This engine has nothing to do with a stable production but only lowered specs by design to allow the higher prices of more ports and faster engines.

recently my brother told me my modified Tamiya engines which mounted on an old TG10MK2 chassis could beat his friend’s NT-1 which equipped with Nova NS12 engine.) If people have chance to have one of my engine, then they should know what is the different when comparing with the original.
Does that say something about your engine or the performance of the drivers?
Beating a NT1 with a simple Tamiya I would say it is a driver issue.

Polishing is necessary since those areas has been cut or modified. Polishing is the only method to cover those ugly cutting marks. And I like to polish as a mirror like, whether is necessary, it is up to you.
A rough surface creates a better mixture what will result in a better combustion so no polishing is needed.

You guys cannot destroy me anyhow, save your time; and I will keep posting my engine jobs here.
We are not up to destroying you, only to wake up people (and you) what flowing realy does.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Tech Regular

You guys could see other active persons (only active on criticizing) came up again. It is really boring to see this happen and happen again. You guys would know I never invite these guys for argument……. I just wonder why they don’t spend more time on the track or post more useful material for everybody. Only accuse other is wrong but it doesn’t mean they are correct, also they have nothing to support they are correct. If they are really good, their photos and theory should always be on the magazines or whatever else.

I believed my modifying work is pretty outstanding (performance is other topic, not mention here), otherwise they won’t keep BS here because they cannot create something like this. It is very obvious that they are jealous.

Since they are not good on any field, they only could use an unusual way to have people attention. It’s very pity. God bless these guys.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I have to disagree with you on one thing. Both Roleof and Stefan have posted a lot of very good and useful information on these forums. If you don't agree with what they say that's fine but that doesn't mean they haven't been helpful to many people. In fact, they are being helpful to you if you would put aside your grievance and listen. Especially the link they posted to the Gordon Jennings stuff. It's the best info on two stroke tuning on earth.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Tech Lord

Oh well.... I guess a Tamiya TG10 with a Blee tunned engine is the combination to have on the next World Championship.....
Old 03-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Tech Elite

You guys could see other active persons (only active on criticizing) came up again. It is really boring to see this happen and happen again. You guys would know I never invite these guys for argument……. I just wonder why they don’t spend more time on the track or post more useful material for everybody. Only accuse other is wrong but it doesn’t mean they are correct, also they have nothing to support they are correct. If they are really good, their photos and theory should always be on the magazines or whatever else.

I believed my modifying work is pretty outstanding (performance is other topic, not mention here), otherwise they won’t keep BS here because they cannot create something like this. It is very obvious that they are jealous.

Since they are not good on any field, they only could use an unusual way to have people attention. It’s very pity. God bless these guys.
Damn Dude.
You're complete resistant to advise, aren't you?

Hopeless, I'm outa here!
Old 03-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingracer
Both Roleof and Stefan have posted a lot of very good and useful information.
Only after attacking him, first.

Originally Posted by stefan
Damn Dude.
You're complete resistant to advise, aren't you?
Presentation is everything. The advice should've been offered, initially, and constructive criticism when asked.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Oh man this is hopeless.....

Seriously, would I buy a Capricorn engine or a polished Blee - very difficult choice.......
Old 03-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Before I start let me begin with that I have 3 GPX4's that come with .12 HYPER engines. They all suffered from carb issues, which I have read on other threads here that other people have been fustrated with also. I first read one of Benny's post where he had the same problem and fixed it by changing to a nova carb. He seemed to have alot of experiance with this motor. I was able to get a mega carb from a friend and the motor ran much more consistant, especially when the temps got around 200F. I then became aware of his motor service and sent him one of my engines. Since the weather was nice today, I tried out the modded motor. For an rtr this motor was no weakling before I sent it to Benny. To be fair I drove the car with a stock motor and then swapped it out with the modded motor. Big difference everywhere. Biggest improvement was more snap off of the line followed by more HP everywhere. I am completely happy with the work that Benny did and would recomend him to fellow racers.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:03 AM
Tech Rookie

Dear All, May I ask a question here as to after the modification of the Crank and Cylinder Sleeve of the Engine. Can the timing of the combustion and injection be changed? How change of the aforesaid will make the Engine to be run fastest?
Old 03-19-2009, 02:56 AM
Tech Lord

http://www.rctech.net/forum/exclusiv...o-engines.html