Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Novarossi Rex Exhaust Sets

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Tech Addict

Default Novarossi Rex Exhaust Sets

I've been trying to find a place that sells the REX line of exhaust by Novarossi. It seems a lot of places carry Top & Nova stuff and they may carry some REX engines but why is it so difficult to buy a REX exhaust? The only place i've seen them have REX stuff is Nitro House but they dont list their exhausts anymore. Can anyone direct me to a place where i can buy REX inline exhaust sets(yes, i know i can get novarossi pipe equivalents, but i want REX). Thanks in advance.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Try Winner's Circle............Gasrccar.com he might be able to help you.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Tech Addict

Thank you. I've sent them an email to see if they can order an exhaust for me. Thanx for the link.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Tech Addict

They dont carry Rex anymore. I sent them an email and they said the distributor dropped REX from their lineup. Does anyone know who distributes REX in the US?
Old 12-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by icon
They dont carry Rex anymore. I sent them an email and they said the distributor dropped REX from their lineup. Does anyone know who distributes Rex in the US?
REX is distributed by Fusion Motorsports. They also distribute Novarossi and TOP. They have not been able to get Rex stuff from Novarossi but they will soon.

IF you can find the Novarossi or TOP equivalent of what you want, then you should get it. Rex is going to be difficult to find anytime soon unless you find leftover from what the previous distributor brought in.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Tech Addict

I know its silly and that TOP and Novarossi are the same, but i really want a REX exhaust to match my engine. Do you know how soon they can get the REX line of exhaust in? Thank you for the info, it was very helpful.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I know its silly and that TOP and Novarossi are the same, but i really want a REX exhaust to match my engine. Do you know how soon they can get the REX line of exhaust in? Thank you for the info, it was very helpful.

They can get them without too much effort. It does take a fair amount of time. The issue may be if they are going to get them anytime soon. I don't know how high it is on Jim's priority list. It also depends on which pipe it is you want.

Try emailing at [email protected]

Ask him about what it is you are looking for. If he doesn't have it (which he probably doesn't), he might be able to tell you where to find it or at least when he is expecting to get it. Don't get your hopes up too high.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I can help you with that.
I have REX tuned pipes both for 12 and 21 motors. I will trade it for Novarossi the same pipes-I don't care the brand, but I will not sell them, only for trade.
Please check attached pics-both are there 12 and 21. First pic is 12 pipe # 2630 and second pic is 21 pipe #2052. 21 pipe I open the package to look the pipe-never run it-I don't have car for it.
Edward
Attached Thumbnails Novarossi Rex Exhaust Sets-s3700050.jpg   Novarossi Rex Exhaust Sets-s3700053.jpg  
Old 12-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Tech Addict

Thank you scott for the info again, i may have to email them.

Edward:

That is exactly the pipe i was looking for!

You have PM.