Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
Rody Victosport VSB01 -  OS XZ-B based >

Rody Victosport VSB01 - OS XZ-B based

Like Tree34Likes

Rody Victosport VSB01 - OS XZ-B based

Old 01-12-2019, 02:13 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TruggyDude91 View Post
Hey Guys,

For those of you who have these motors, are the motors still as easy to tune and have a wide tuning window like regular OS speed engines?
The reason I ask is due to the "experienced users only" mention in the ad for the engine. This leads me to think they have a smaller tuning window than a regular OS speed. I am no stranger to nitro racing, the reason I like the OS engines so much is due to their ease of tuning and broad tuning window. Here in Michigan the saying is, "If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 min." On race days we can get varying weather conditions where the OS engines really shine by holding their tune despite the changing weather. These engines have really caught my eye and I think these will be my new power plants for my buggy and truggy this year. Just curious as to the ease of tuning and tuning stability.

Thanks!
Hi TruggyDude91,
The mention "Experienced Users" is for those who have never adjusted a nitro engine before. For the one's who have some understanding and experience the engine is very easy to adjust and has a wide tuning area. Like the other OS engines because we use the same carburetor.
We just made some design changes we find important upon our experience and the competition.