Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling >

RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Kaulin";7830501][SIZE=&quot
[COLOR="Blue"][FONT=
Thats funny you said that cause my Dad just got off the phone with Paul and hes going to meet us in Vegas and were going to the race track where the Silver State race was and he wants all his stuff prepped by the week of the September 5th he will be in town on the 4th but he said he wants a new Durango and we told him just to keep the Novarossi till after and then he's going to send it in and have it completely modded and serviced. Cool huh!
He wants to get a back up and have you break it in and put a ceramic in the rear and maybe a little mod as well .He wants to do the JBRL full on next year.He saw your thread and the website Like I said he's hooked Thanks for taking care of my friend ,his brothers have been sent your service as well so look like you are the service to the stars.!!!!!
Stay Fast ......Kaulin!
Great for you lance!...lets get the RcRenew.com race team rolling! we could make things happen!
Old 08-20-2010, 09:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trevor15308
lance what time are u coming to rev on saturday for the monster race.
Yes, I will be racing. I will bring your engine,its all ready to go!! See you there Trevor!!

Lance
Old 08-20-2010, 09:08 AM
Tech Elite

I will be at Revelation about 10am So Trevor, Jason and Joey I will bring your engines with me> Thanks

Lance
Old 08-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

alright i will see u at rev thanks
Old 08-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kaulin";7830501][SIZE=&quot
[COLOR="Blue"][FONT=
Thats funny you said that cause my Dad just got off the phone with Paul and hes going to meet us in Vegas and were going to the race track where the Silver State race was and he wants all his stuff prepped by the week of the September 5th he will be in town on the 4th but he said he wants a new Durango and we told him just to keep the Novarossi till after and then he's going to send it in and have it completely modded and serviced. Cool huh!
He wants to get a back up and have you break it in and put a ceramic in the rear and maybe a little mod as well .He wants to do the JBRL full on next year.He saw your thread and the website Like I said he's hooked Thanks for taking care of my friend ,his brothers have been sent your service as well so look like you are the service to the stars.!!!!!
Stay Fast ......Kaulin!

Cool thanks for spreading the word for me!! And I will hook his engine up for sure!! Since he is running the nova I did for you then he already knows my work is golden you guys have fun out there and let me know if you need anything. And Kaulin you are fast!!! Keep it up, you have the potential of being the next drake in my opinion!!

Thank you,
Lance
Old 08-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

All the engines I received saturday afternoon and this morning shipped out today. I E-Mailed tracking numbers.

Also, I got the Drivers page up on the site Thanks guys for the pics. I will post pics of your ride with the Rcrenew stickers on it, Just e-mail us a pic!
Thanks again guys!

Lance
Old 08-23-2010, 05:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Rcrenew
All the engines I received saturday afternoon and this morning shipped out today. I E-Mailed tracking numbers.

Also, I got the Drivers page up on the site Thanks guys for the pics. I will post pics of your ride with the Rcrenew stickers on it, Just e-mail us a pic!
Thanks again guys!

Lance
Got the stickers, look great. I will post a pick when I get the buggy cleaned up
Old 08-23-2010, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Glad you like them They turned out pretty sweet. And yes, e-mail me a pick when you get your ride cleaned up@ [email protected] and I will add it to the site.

Thanks,
Lance
Old 08-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

By the way guys, If you want your whole engine inspected just e-mail me and I have no problem with you sending it in and I will inspect the whole thing. I already do that for the local guys and I know some of you would rather just send in the parts, and other send in the whole engine. Either way we will take care of you..

Thanks,

Lance
Old 08-25-2010, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

Hector, your plus 4 P/s was received today and shipped out. Tracking information was E-Mailed to you. Thanks again.

Lance
RcRenew.com
Old 08-25-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stirex
So...live from thunder alley and the JBRL. Lance, the Nova is running like its brand new. I love it.. Now if I could re-size my driving...lol
+1 I have tried a bunch of different pinching services and Lance really does do an incredible job, I have 3 gallons on one of my engines he did for me and it still runs and feels perfect!! His work really does stand out from the rest. He even fixed one for me and a friend that someone else overpinched. He is always willing to help out and answer questions, He even hooked me up and gave me a killer engine tuning lesson, when I called him one time. (thanks lance for that) . Anyway if anyone is wandering who to send your engines to Send them to Rcrenew, you will Not be dissapointed and save yourself the headache of sending it to other people who dont even come close to providing the amazing quality he does. In my opinion he is the best.And not to mention very fast on the track!!!!

Lance,I also got another engine for you to Rebuild for me, Resize and bearings I will ship out to you this week. RCRENEW!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2010, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by chopperjames619
+1 I have tried a bunch of different pinching services and Lance really does do an incredible job, I have 3 gallons on one of my engines he did for me and it still runs and feels perfect!! His work really does stand out from the rest. He even fixed one for me and a friend that someone else overpinched. He is always willing to help out and answer questions, He even hooked me up and gave me a killer engine tuning lesson, when I called him one time. (thanks lance for that) . Anyway if anyone is wandering who to send your engines to Send them to Rcrenew, you will Not be dissapointed and save yourself the headache of sending it to other people who dont even come close to providing the amazing quality he does. In my opinion he is the best.And not to mention very fast on the track!!!!

Lance,I also got another engine for you to Rebuild for me, Resize and bearings I will ship out to you this week. RCRENEW!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate the feedback! My customers are my #1 priority With Rcrenew and Even as a racer at the track I try to help out any way I can. The way I look at it is, we are in this world for a limited amount of time, I try to help others and be a positive in this world and to the hobby. So I enjoy helping people so any questions guys just ask.

Thanks again guys Comments like this make my day!

Lance
Old 08-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Tech Elite

Dana repaired the overly tight and out of round pinch job on your OS, you sent in. That was definatly a clamp job. so I would not send anymore to whoever did that for you....lol But its all dialed for you now.

Primo got your Werks B5 spinning on Ceramics and resized.

you will have them by sunday.

Thanks guys!!

Lance
Old 08-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Lance re-sized a pair of plus 4's for me about 2 months ago and I have been waiting to write a review till after I got some more run time. From the moment I got my engines back from Lance they have been running outstanding and holds a tune just like it did when it was new. No more chasing a tune on race day, just fire it up and runs all day. I must say Lance does a great job and was super cool he even told me how the internals looked on both engines he re-sized for me (he could have lied and told me I need new bearings or something and I would have never known) I used to just throw engines away when they would start to be problematic and thought that "pinching" engines was just a scam.. Now however I will be sending all my engines to Lance.

Thanks for your outstanding work

Kevin Thatcher
Old 08-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Elite

Thank you Kevin for the feedback I really appreciate it! And no I will never lie to people and try to up sell them something they do not need. I think thats bad business. I run my business with honesty and integrity, Something a lot of business are lacking these days. I want people to to feel Totally comfortable that when they get service from me they will not have to worry about anything.

Thanks,
Lance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.