Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling >

RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

1st time customer here...sent in a Nova Plus 21 4C crank,piston, rod and sleeve today.

~tim
Old 12-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks Tim, we will get that nova all fixed up! We appreciate your business!

Rick got all your P/S sets today, they will ship out firt thing in the morning at our *am drop off.

Thanks,
Lance
Rcrenew
Old 12-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yeah you wont be disapointed. My plus 4's seem to run better after they were handled by lance. They ran great before, but they run even smother from bottom to top...
Old 12-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCHavoc
Yeah you wont be disapointed. My plus 4's seem to run better after they were handled by lance. They ran great before, but they run even smother from bottom to top...
That's what a lot of our customers say about there engines that we have worked on

Performance and tuning actually is improved. Its all about our process and how we resize the sleeve in many different areas , not just one. It gives the ultimate piston sleeve seal and fit without being overly tight. This produces top power and improves tuning and makes a more solid idle.

Thank you for the update!
Lance,
Rcrenew
Old 12-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Those are the exact results I got. It only took about 4 tanks to break my freshly pinched motors in. They dont have much pinch, but the compression is insane. They wont hardly turn over by hand. Normaly when your pinch is gone, you can hear escaping out the exhaust port when you turn them over. With mine, all the air stays in the cylinder. I couldnt be happier with your service lance!!

Originally Posted by Rcrenew
That's what a lot of our customers say about there engines that we have worked on

Performance and tuning actually is improved. Its all about our process and how we resize the sleeve in many different areas , not just one. It gives the ultimate piston sleeve seal and fit without being overly tight. This produces top power and improves tuning and makes a more solid idle.

Thank you for the update!
Lance,
Rcrenew
Old 12-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCHavoc
Those are the exact results I got. It only took about 4 tanks to break my freshly pinched motors in. They dont have much pinch, but the compression is insane. They wont hardly turn over by hand. Normaly when your pinch is gone, you can hear escaping out the exhaust port when you turn them over. With mine, all the air stays in the cylinder. I couldnt be happier with your service lance!!

This is What makes us special

NIce isnt it! No pain in the butt long break in on an overly tight engine that just beats up your rod and takes a lot of your time.

Just a easy few tanks and your ready to race!! Thats how we like it. And customers are still getting 3 -4 gallons on average on a resize

Tim, received your plus 4 today, WE resized it with a medium tightness and the crank is setting in the jig. Will ship it out monday after it sets up.

Thanks again guys. I know I always say that but we TRULY do appreciate your business and are thankful we have such great customers!

Lance,
RcRenew
Old 12-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

This is What makes us special

NIce isnt it! No pain in the butt long break in on an overly tight engine that just beats up your rod and takes a lot of your time.

Just a easy few tanks and your ready to race!! Thats how we like it. And customers are still getting 3 -4 gallons on average on a resize

Tim, received your plus 4 today, WE resized it with a medium tightness and the crank is setting in the jig. Will ship it out monday after it sets up.

Thanks again guys. I know I always say that but we TRULY do appreciate your business and are thankful we have such great customers!

Lance,
RcRenew
good stuff! lol...hey lance can we meet up today so i can get my NEW TEAM shirt?....let me know!...shoot me a text
Old 12-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

Tim, your plus 4 piston/sleeve and crank are shipping out this evening.

Jesse, we received your nova .28,picco .28 and OS .25 piston/sleeves. They were serviced and shipped out this afternoon. Tracking has been e-mailed to you.

Thanks,
Lance
RcRenew
Old 12-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Tim, your plus 4 piston/sleeve/rod, filled crank, Cermaic bearings and after run oil shipped today. Tracking was e-mailed to you.

Thanks again,
Lance
RcRenew
Old 12-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Tim, your plus 4 piston/sleeve/rod, filled crank, Cermaic bearings and after run oil shipped today. Tracking was e-mailed to you.

Thanks again,
Lance
RcRenew
Thank you!!!
Old 12-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Tech Elite

Tony, Dwain, Carrie Peter... Received Items today.

Tony, Your Axial .28 piston/sleeve was serviced and shipped out. TRacking wa se-mailed to you.

Dwain, Received your 3 OS SPeed piston/sleeves they were serviced(please note ONe of the sets will not be able to be resized again after this( the tolereances are maxed so once it wears out his time, its done. It was labeled so you know which one it is) BUt you should get another few gallons out of it. They ahipped out and tracking was e-mailed.

Carrie, your reedy was rebuilt and shipped out. Tracking was e-mailed to you.

Peter, Your Plus 4 was inspected and we E-Mailed you the details and options, let us know which way you want to go with it.

Thanks so much,
Lance
RcRenew
Old 12-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I still havent broken in either one of the two engines you resized for me Lance. What was that 3 months ago? Been so happy with Clockworks B5..I forgot I even had other engines
Old 12-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Yep! Werks engines are sweet! Well at least the plus 4's are ready if you need them. Go Terribles!!!!!

Thanks,
Lance
RcRenew
Old 12-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Tech Elite

Responded to pms and Sent out tracking for all the orders we got and shipped out today.

Thanks,
Lance
Old 12-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

We do offer "race prepped" Werks engines. They will be added to the website shortly.
"race prepped" engines are disassembled and cleaned to insure no debris from the manufacturing process happens to be present. Internal bearings and components are lubed with a "pre-Run oil to help ease initial startup and then Heat cycled and broke in on a break in bench with 500cc of fuel with a break in oil additive added for extra protection. Engines are broke in using the heat cycle method on tank 1 and the rest of the break in is done using a computer controlled process gently varying engine rpms. Followed by complete cool down before the next Tank. Engines are then cleaned and lubed with after run lubricant.

If anyone is interested just Contact us, as we will be adding thes engines to the site soon.

Thanks,
Lance
RcRenew

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.