MassiveMods Godzilla

Old 05-20-2012, 05:31 PM
  #91  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
SNOOKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cairns, Australia
Posts: 455
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up Same old reliable service

Originally Posted by MassiveMods
Zillllllaaaaa ! Awesome Teddy , looking forward to putting some personal touches to your donks :0 )
Mate , that's why we deal through you. Personal touch, hands on advice, and can always get help on solving tuning issues if needed.
Gota love that Bro, Hard to find these days
SNOOKS is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 01:09 PM
  #92  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Flanno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,566
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Flanno is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 03:56 PM
  #93  
Tech Master
 
MassiveMods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,977
Default

another satisfied customer . let me know when you running them in.

both engines are flow tuned and piston matched as all my engines are out of the box. should be ready for minimul fuss once installed. any probs email me straight away , ill have an answer to you in an hour !

cheers m
MassiveMods is offline  
Old 05-27-2012, 09:07 PM
  #94  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
SNOOKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cairns, Australia
Posts: 455
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up Twins in Town

Originally Posted by MassiveMods
another satisfied customer . let me know when you running them in.

both engines are flow tuned and piston matched as all my engines are out of the box. should be ready for minimul fuss once installed. any probs email me straight away , ill have an answer to you in an hour !

cheers m
The twins arrived today. Older Brother happy to welcome them into the family.
Cheers
Ted
SNOOKS is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 03:10 AM
  #95  
Tech Master
 
MassiveMods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,977
Default

Good to hear teddy :-)

We almost sold out again this week! Godzilla won an international meet in astonia or finland, something like that in boat racing a few weeks ago.

Just finished building a rocket modified zilla! This thing will be interesting to see run at penrith :-)

M
MassiveMods is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 03:24 AM
  #96  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
SNOOKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cairns, Australia
Posts: 455
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Exclamation Piston Replacement.

Originally Posted by MassiveMods
Good to hear teddy :-)

We almost sold out again this week! Godzilla won an international meet in astonia or finland, something like that in boat racing a few weeks ago.

Just finished building a rocket modified zilla! This thing will be interesting to see run at penrith :-)

M
Hey Mr M,
do you recommend a piston replacement after the standard rod is replaced with the R1 Rod, or approx how many litres before piston replacement in the Zillas.
Should have asked the question the other day with the order of spare rods, bearings etc.
Cheers
Ted

Last edited by SNOOKS; 06-08-2012 at 03:27 AM. Reason: more info
SNOOKS is offline  
Old 06-09-2012, 03:34 AM
  #97  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
racarb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cairns, Australia
Posts: 403
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SNOOKS
Hey Mr M,
do you recommend a piston replacement after the standard rod is replaced with the R1 Rod, or approx how many litres before piston replacement in the Zillas.
Should have asked the question the other day with the order of spare rods, bearings etc.
Cheers
Ted
Nah Ted, you won't need a piston unless your trying for 15min's out of a tank.
racarb is offline  
Old 06-09-2012, 07:29 AM
  #98  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Gizmatron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: normandy,france
Posts: 1,006
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

5 tanks though mine in the XB9.. missile.. gonna sling some ceramics in it just to be silly
Gizmatron is offline  
Old 06-09-2012, 10:07 PM
  #99  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Flanno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,566
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Flanno is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 12:19 AM
  #100  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Gizmatron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: normandy,france
Posts: 1,006
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

here's the beastie..
Attached Thumbnails MassiveMods Godzilla-img_5673.jpg  
Gizmatron is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 04:40 AM
  #101  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
SNOOKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cairns, Australia
Posts: 455
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racarb
Nah Ted, you won't need a piston unless your trying for 15min's out of a tank.
Now there's food for thought; I knew those extra large fuel filters were good!!
SNOOKS is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 01:50 PM
  #102  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Flanno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,566
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Flanno is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 10:30 PM
  #103  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
SNOOKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cairns, Australia
Posts: 455
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Trip North

Originally Posted by Flanno
Hi Flanno,
check with Mr M about the Cairns Cup 10,11 12th August. he has some news for you.
Cheers
LOCTITE
SNOOKS is offline  
Old 06-13-2012, 01:52 AM
  #104  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Flanno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,566
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SNOOKS
Hi Flanno,
check with Mr M about the Cairns Cup 10,11 12th August. he has some news for you.
Cheers
LOCTITE
OK, will do, thats pretty close to Truggy Nats dates
Flanno is offline  
Old 06-24-2012, 03:55 PM
  #105  
Tech Master
 
MassiveMods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,977
Default

Originally Posted by Gizmatron
here's the beastie..
SHNAZZY ! so tell me man ,... how quick is it ?
MassiveMods is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.