Like Tree2Likes

AB Mods Racing Engines

Old 01-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

For those of you that read these forums and were on a short wait and back order i should be totally cleared up after this weekend. I have a load of engines going out Monday that should have me all cleared up from the seasonal back up!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

Hey guys, I just wanted to jump on here to advocate Adam and his great service to his customers and products he delivers. I had him drag modify my Radical 621P a little bit ago so still winter time. I haven't run it yet, and patiently waiting for this Spring to come around to do so. I looked inside and the engine looks super super clean, perfectly lubricated and smooth as butter. I have no doubt this 621P is going to rip really hard offering me just what I wanted out of it. His customer service is excellent and shows that he cares I will keep you all posted on the 621P
Old 03-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Just wanted everybody to know that ABMODS did a great job on my 3 OSVSPECS ProMods. They are still running super strong plenty of compression! That was in June 2011. Only been changing bearings and head shims. ADAM IS THE MAN! Thanks alot AB!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks for the kind words guys its much appreciated!

I unfortunately don't have much time these days to keep up with the forums.... So just know that just because im not posting every 5 mins trying to make my thread 1 million pages long im still around and take care of my customers like i always have and will continue to do!

Thanks everyone for the continued support over the years!
Old 03-25-2013, 02:58 AM
X4
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Colt4g63 View Post
I don't get on here a lot these days due to time restraints and just being so busy these days with everything i have on my plate. But i wanted to stop by and share a testimonial a customer wrote me today from Singapore. I didn't ask for him to write me anything, he just wanted to share so i would like to share with you all. This reminds me of why after YEARS of doing this that i still love doing what i do with these small scale nitro engines for others. And i would like to give a big thank you to all of my customers over the years. Your all very much appreciated!

Richard wrote:

I have been racing 1/8 onroad competitively for the past 5-6 years and have been looking for a reliable modifier for my engines. I had a difficult time deciding which modifier i should sent my precious Novarossi .21 Keepon Pre Run-in engines for modification because I do not believe in modifiers just "hacking" away on crankshaft and sleeves to make them look awesome but have no idea or have very little knowledge on what that does to the engine. Very seldom modifiers will tell you why they do this and what it does to the engines.

After sending countless emails to Adam and asking him countless questions (which he very promptly replied) i finally decided to choose ABMODS. I believe Adam's knowledge and explanation on how he mods his engines are second to none! Which of course in turn made me decide to send him my engines.

The only other dilemma i have now is whether or not to promote Abmods to my local track because i would love to just keep this little secret to myself
I just love overtaking other thousand $$ engines down the straight and have others scratching their heads why it happened.

Thanks again Adam for the great service. More engines will be coming your way soon

Richard
Hey! That's my testimonial!

Just to let everyone reading here that i took my first TQ in the 1/8 scale onroad A-main with an AB Mod Novarossi Keepon. Believe me, i've tried, seen and even helped tuned many other modded engines, Adam's mods are definitely up there with the best if not... the best.

I'm really a satisfied customer that would never settle for another stock ever again after using AB mods.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Adam is a super nice guy and a veteran in this business.. My favorite mill was his B01 OS ninja man that was a awesome mill..
Old 03-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Tech Master

I really want a modded JX.... can I test one for you Adam? lol
Old 03-28-2013, 10:47 AM
Tech Addict

The original JX .21 was an AWESOME mill!! Hate that they no longer sell them.... Was one of my favorites without doubt!

The VZB Vspec is still around though. With the right modification this engine is just like the JX as the JX was based off the VZB with a DLC coated crankshaft and some mild timing alterations with a more stout case. Too bad they don't throw the DLC coated cranks in them from the speed or old JX.... The promod Vspec did and its a GREAT long lasting engine due to it! I really like the bore/stroke and long rod combination. Made for an amazing power curve especially after some "Modifications" in the right places.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

I know it has been several years since dealing with you adam but my experience was nothing short of great. You answered all my silly questions and you got my engine done and sent back to me in a very short time. I didn't get to fully enjoy my engine sadly(os .18) but the guy who bought it from me said it was one of the fastest mills every and ultra reliable..Glad to see you're still out there doing your thing!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 11:38 PM
X4
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I just sent another Keepon .21 onroad to Adam! The reliability, tuning and power from his mods are really awesome.

Just not satisfied with stock engines anymore.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks for the kind words guys its much appreciated!

And X4 ive heard this from a lot of people... And i agree 110%! Once you run a properly modified engine stock engines are a thing of the past.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hey Adam,
How's things in good ole US OF A. Well them engines are still running strong. I had guys think I got a new engine because of it power, it is still kicking butts on straights and on the track. The ninja and OS 25 are still a beast and don't want the kick the bucket. As you stated a tune, maintenance, good customer support goes far.

I rather have you working the engines and providing technical expertise over the phone than staring at the computer boosting business.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Tech Addict

Just checking in to say hey! Haven't been on here in awhile... Still going strong and staying busy!

Also letting you all know i have a special going on with a new OS .21 XZ-B engine. 225NIB or 300$ fully modified! Once its gone the deal is gone so snatch it up!
Old 01-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Tech Master

Default Great to hear!!

Great to hear Adam!! that's good cuz I'll be sending you more mills in the near future! Next up I think I'll send in a Novarossi Rally for some magic

I just got back my Keep Off 7 drag mod from Adam last week and I can't wait to run it this Spring!!!!. I'm sure it's gonna rip really hard for a long time!! Thanks Adam for doing what you do!! Keep it rollin'
Old 01-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sn47som1 View Post
Great to hear Adam!! that's good cuz I'll be sending you more mills in the near future! Next up I think I'll send in a Novarossi Rally for some magic

I just got back my Keep Off 7 drag mod from Adam last week and I can't wait to run it this Spring!!!!. I'm sure it's gonna rip really hard for a long time!! Thanks Adam for doing what you do!! Keep it rollin'
Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to working over that rally for you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.