Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
Murnan Modified Motors Offroad >

Murnan Modified Motors Offroad

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Murnan Modified Motors Offroad

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by am
The 2032 pipes was the first pipes Hipex made Super Strong....:-)

If you can get the Crono ones they are SS.
Please provide a link.

In honor of Murnan maybe you should PM me
Old 11-09-2012, 11:47 AM
am
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Chris Reilly
Please provide a link.

Ha, you know, i can`t. I did some searching and i think maybe they have stopped making them.

I was the Crono distributor in Norway for a few years, thats how i know. I`ll send them an email and check whats going on.

I do not think Murnan mind. He should test one him self :-))

If you do find someone having them in stock. Please PM me so i can stock up...
Theese pipes works very good on a lot of different engines. We sold them to RB owners, OS owners, even Picco guy if i remeber right and evryone had awsome feed back on theese pipes.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chris Reilly
Please provide a link.

Please feel free to share the link.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:18 AM
am
Tech Master

I have sent a coupple of emails to some guys i knew back from the Crono days. Lets see what they say.

Absolute Hobbyz have the JP version, but i belive they are the soft ones.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

This past weekend i had a chance to run Murnan Modified's +4btt and Bonito in my team ae cars. I had the btt before the mod job and sent it off to Uriah to get modded and also get a bonito for truggy. Uriah is an awesome guy, he worked with a short schedule to get both engines shipped to me before the race. Dont know if i have ever had the chance to see such a nice guy willing to help as much as he did. i Honestly didnt know what to expect the engines to run like but knew they would be good coming from Uriah. As soon as my btt hit the track it instantly felt smother, but with more power and top end. Fuel mileage was a definite increase as well. didnt push the envelope of fuel stop and didnt even time the runtime, but after a 5 min qualy there was definitely more fuel left than before. The btt was an amazing engine to drive and put a smile on my face every lap with its consistency and power. I had a small feeling the bonito would be the shocker of the two engines. As soon as it fired up it just sounded like a beast. This engine is one of the most powerful engines i have ever witnessed and driven, But dont get confused with the smoothness of it as well. It was only the second time i had ever driven a truggy and didnt have a base point to go off of with fuel mileage, but once again i didnt have time to time runtime, but still had a ton of fuel left after qualifiers. If you want an engine to have gobs of power excellent runtime and smooth response, this is definitely the engine for you. All in all i am very excited to be running Murnan Modified Motors. There is no question that Uriah and Murnan Modified Motors is some of the best in the industry! Thank You for the awesome work and all the help!
Attached Thumbnails Murnan Modified Motors Offroad-xtremezone.jpg  
Old 11-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Tech Master

Thank you sir

Great job!

Originally Posted by B_BOGGS
This past weekend i had a chance to run Murnan Modified's +4btt and Bonito in my team ae cars. I had the btt before the mod job and sent it off to Uriah to get modded and also get a bonito for truggy. Uriah is an awesome guy, he worked with a short schedule to get both engines shipped to me before the race. Dont know if i have ever had the chance to see such a nice guy willing to help as much as he did. i Honestly didnt know what to expect the engines to run like but knew they would be good coming from Uriah. As soon as my btt hit the track it instantly felt smother, but with more power and top end. Fuel mileage was a definite increase as well. didnt push the envelope of fuel stop and didnt even time the runtime, but after a 5 min qualy there was definitely more fuel left than before. The btt was an amazing engine to drive and put a smile on my face every lap with its consistency and power. I had a small feeling the bonito would be the shocker of the two engines. As soon as it fired up it just sounded like a beast. This engine is one of the most powerful engines i have ever witnessed and driven, But dont get confused with the smoothness of it as well. It was only the second time i had ever driven a truggy and didnt have a base point to go off of with fuel mileage, but once again i didnt have time to time runtime, but still had a ton of fuel left after qualifiers. If you want an engine to have gobs of power excellent runtime and smooth response, this is definitely the engine for you. All in all i am very excited to be running Murnan Modified Motors. There is no question that Uriah and Murnan Modified Motors is some of the best in the industry! Thank You for the awesome work and all the help!
Old 11-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

Default Some Murnan Modified Engine Pictures

Here are a couple pics of some of my modified engines. I have seen some modified engines lately with useless cuts on the liners. Just FYI the cuts on the bottom of the Bonito, Keepon sleeve are not for making power. They are there only for rod clearance due to the longer stroke! I have seen some Modified engines come through here that have those cuts added. Funny.

These pics are of my modified Bonito, and +4BTT piston, sleeves, combustion chamber. Intake, and exhaust timings have been altered on these sleeves. No useless cuts.
Attached Thumbnails Murnan Modified Motors Offroad-img_0800-%5B800x600%5D.jpg   Murnan Modified Motors Offroad-img_0801-%5B800x600%5D.jpg   Murnan Modified Motors Offroad-img_0802-%5B800x600%5D.jpg   Murnan Modified Motors Offroad-img_0803-%5B800x600%5D.jpg   Murnan Modified Motors Offroad-img_0804-%5B800x600%5D.jpg  

Old 11-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

Murnan Modified Novarossi Bonito, and +4BTT Crankshaft Pictures. Altered timing on these crankshafts. Better Flow, and filled. Tungsten weight added to the +4BTT. Much more powerful than stock, with awesome runtime!
Attached Thumbnails Murnan Modified Motors Offroad-img_0794-%5B800x600%5D.jpg   Murnan Modified Motors Offroad-img_0791-%5B800x600%5D.jpg  
Old 12-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)

Nice work Murnan! Can't wait to race with you on the 8th...
Old 12-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by B_BOGGS
Nice Blake! Glad to hear you running murnans modded engines
Old 12-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Fallbrawl 2012

Last Weekend I attended the Fallbrawl at the Badlands, located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I raced pro buggy while running a Murnan Modified Nova 4btt as usual. While having stiff competition I knew I had my work cut out for me. My motor performed flawlessly as it normally does. Smooth Power band while having tons of power I managed to come home in the 2nd position only seconds away from Mr. Dupree in 1st. My runtime from full to empty was around 12 minutes and I was very happy with the runtime on such a wide open track. In the mains the outside temperature changed drastically therfore having cut my mileage in the main. Everyone had to pit at 8 minutes or run out of fuel. I could have went for the 10 minute pits but it was to risky, and I would have risked my position. In the end of a great race I powered to the podium spot putting murnan on the podium yet again

I've been with murnan throuhgout 2012 and had nothing but great finishes, I continue looking forward to the 2013 racing season with murnan again. I could not see myself moving away from such consistent, POWERFUL, fuel efficient, and long lasting motors. Thanks Uriah for a great season and supporting me with motors. Can't wait to represent again next year!
Old 12-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

this past weekend i also went to the fall brawl in Myrtle beach, SC. I ran pro buggy with Murnan Modified Alpha F850 and ran pro truggy with Murnan Modified Alpha A852. qualifying went decent and was able to make it straight to the A in both classes. in the mains, had rough starts in both classes and ended up finishing 7th in pro buggy and 6th in pro truggy. the engines ran flawless all weekend, great power and good run time. in truggy, i was getting around 12 minutes run time, but in the main i chose to pit around 8 min just to be safe after seeing a lot of people running out before 10 min through out the other mains. in buggy i was getting right around 10 min but in the mains i chose to pit at 8 also and not risk running out. thanks Uriah for your awesome work on the engine!
Old 12-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)

I had the privilege of racing with Uria this Saturday. We had ablast, Uria had me out quailfied but in the main I laid the smack down with my MMM Btt... Zero tuning issues great run time and even came in to pit and my pit guy was asleep and had to make another lap. Every single motor Uria touched instantly ran better. We are so glad Uria came out to support our club ROCCK RACING!

Thanks for all you do Uria!!

Last edited by BMenard17; 12-09-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BMenard17
I had the privilege of racing with Uria this Saturday. We had ablast, Uria had me out quailfied but in the main I laid the smack down with my MMM Btt... Zero tuning issues great run time and even came in to pit and my pit guy was asleep and had to make another lap. Every single motor Uria touched instantly ran better. We are so glad Uria came out to support our club ROCCK RACING!

Thanks for all you do Uria!!

Thanks to the ROCCK crew. It was a great race, with great people. I will be back to this track.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Grinder
Please feel free to share the link.
Here is a link to some 2032 pipe sets, seller is from the UK.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HPI-EDIT-1-8.../221153216199?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.