Northwest Off-road Championship Series

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Northwest Off-road Championship Series

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 12:35 AM
Tech Initiate

TEAMBIRDMAN "TEAMBIRDMAN" TEAMBIRDMAN YA I AGREE PARTIALLY CONSTRUCTIVE THREAD ANY WAY THE SERIES IS COOL AND MOSTOF THE MW RACERS ARE QUITE INVOLVED (I WISH I COULD GO TO EVERY SINGLE BUT THAT WOULD MEAN GATTING DIVORCED ) THIS THREAD SHOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT EVERYBODY WOULD LIKE TO DO ABOUT THE SERIES FOR 06 AS IT HAD INTENDED HAVING NOWHERE TO RACE HERE IN THE PORTLAND AREA REALLY REALLY SUCKS PHAT PP KEEP EASTWEST TOGETHER I LOVE YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY HOUSTON
What the Hell?? Houston, are you and George brothers, or did you both just go to....er... skip.. the same school.
Old 11-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Tech Regular

Add a couple of races to the series, and add a couple of throwouts to the series.

4 out of 7 would be good.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Talking totally dude

TEAMBIRDMAN" TEAMBIRDMAN "TEAMBIRDMAN
YA YA YA WHATEVER IM NOT A RECEPTIONIST YA KNOW ANYWAY IS THAT A PICTURE OF THE GREAT CRACKY MCCRACKSTER HAL HUDSON ON YOUR DEAL UNDER YOUR NAME OR JUST SOME POOR UNSUSPECTING SOUL.
WHO ARE YOU FA-Q LATER HOUSTON
Old 11-19-2005, 03:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Last edited by Dick Trickle; 11-24-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:27 PM
Tech Initiate

that Hadley kid nneded 1 more point to not get robbed, not 2 diss Phillips but rules ar rules seems like the director should no 'em
Actually they were tied. and they gave the tie breaker to mike instead of keith (nothing against mike whatsoever). This was WRONG according to the NWCT rules. But i guess they think that 2 wrongs make a rite! We could check out the rules on the website, but..... oh yeah, THERE ISNT ONE!!!! I vote for Dave Gullickson to host and manage the NWCT website.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Add a couple of races to the series, and add a couple of throwouts to the series.
adding more races makes too many. not enough time in between. Remember it costs alot of money to put on Races, you need enough time to have a warm-up race and the race for each of the series stops. so there are really 10 races already. The smaller races, already suffer. And adding more throwouts, lowers the entries also. Scott at TRCR isnt part of the series anymore because of the expense, the hangover, and time it took to put it on. If he cant make money on a race, you can imagine what the other hosts are going through, hes a pro.
I am not Dissing you RD, just giving my opinion.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:01 PM
saw
Tech Adept

hey roy it is going good what happened at pro series i was expecting a podium finish out of you and craig. bet you had fun anyways
jim mann
Old 11-19-2005, 06:27 PM
TSB
Tech Master

FAQ-
You got my good side ;-) I am allways smiling
Old 11-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

OK,OK,OK..........there are a lot of great ideas about the direction the series needs to be going. It is currently a great series and will continue to grow and be successful if we let it. It could also take a turn and go down in flames if we let it. I guess what I am trying to say is we have control. The negative crap needs to stop. If there are problems let's make sure they get corrected. If you think you can do a better job, STEP UP. Stop trashing the series and the Director and start doing what you can to improve it.

Just my two pennies...........
Old 11-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Adept

dbl post
Old 11-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Adept

Last year there a mtg with the director and the race hosts in October, does anyone know if this has happened this year?
Old 11-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by FA-Q
adding more races makes too many. not enough time in between. Remember it costs alot of money to put on Races, you need enough time to have a warm-up race and the race for each of the series stops. so there are really 10 races already. The smaller races, already suffer. And adding more throwouts, lowers the entries also. Scott at TRCR isnt part of the series anymore because of the expense, the hangover, and time it took to put it on. If he cant make money on a race, you can imagine what the other hosts are going through, hes a pro.
I am not Dissing you RD, just giving my opinion.
No dissing taken.

I agree on not adding races, I actually think it should be 3 out of 5. Just throwing out suggestions.

4 out of 5 last year narrowed the field last year and IMO, attendance is slower at the later races if people are out of the points chase after 2 races.
Old 11-20-2005, 10:56 AM
TSB
Tech Master

Just remember that the other hosts are clubs and not businesses!!! They need not make as much money as do TRCR and Peel It soon enough!!! Over head on those buildings is stupid!

Brian
Old 11-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

As long as the club breaks even it's all good. Thats why Wenatchee and Spokane gave out nice hardware for there races. As for warm up races, who needs them. Most of the racers have driven the tracks before and they know what needs to be done to be fast. We need to keep Darren in the loop, he's been here sense day one. And Walla Walla proved they deserve a race next year. So we have Wenatchee, Spokane, Walla Walla, Tri-Cities, Canby and Clarkston. And with the addition of Peel-it thats 7 Track on the list, with races from March to September. Thats a race a month.
Old 11-20-2005, 03:10 PM
Tech Adept

Just another idea, but who says it has to go from March to Sept. Peel-It could be done in February or October. Other tracks could probably be done in October as well. The weather in February could play havoc to an outdoor track.

We all want club racing attendence to go up, but we all want more tracks in the NCT.

I don't know how much I like this idea, but what about having all tracks who want to particpate in the NCT, submit a proposal. Then have a committee or everyone vote for the 5 or 6 tracks that they would like to see in the series.

The problem is that we just can't make everyone happy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.