Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PBR HOBBIES $300 TO WIN "2WD OPEN BUGGY, 4HR ENDURANCE RACE"

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 09:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Yesterday I tried Rich's RB6 with a shorty and pulled faster laps then with my car. Next time out Rich and I are gonna test our cars with full sized packs to see what we both feel better with. Then we will try some full pack runs.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by cclifton
Yesterday I tried Rich's RB6 with a shorty and pulled faster laps then with my car. Next time out Rich and I are gonna test our cars with full sized packs to see what we both feel better with. Then we will try some full pack runs.
Have we found out what buggy were running, or if we still need a fourth driver?

Last edited by chaseloc; 03-19-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hay still have 5 slots open and little less than a month to register so get your team together and lets race 4 hours strait
Old 03-31-2014, 11:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Let's get some buzz going here! Buzzzzzzz! For reals! Get your teams together! This is going to be one sweet race at a very cool facility with a nice layout! Post up if you are coming and get those teams organized!

Jason
Old 03-31-2014, 09:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

ran some 2wd buggy @pbr on sunday = super fun. can't wait to race for 4 hours !
Old 04-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Tech Adept

Cottage grove guys, where you at?? We have heard that there are some fast guys up in that area, and we would love for you guys to build a team or two and come race with us. I can understand coming down for a club race mite be alot to ask, but a one day event with big cash payouts??? Haha. Lets make this race happen. Gonna be a great group of racers and a hell of alot of fun!!! Let me know your questions and concerns and we will see what we can do to help
Old 04-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I know there are lots of fast guys up there ! they gotta be able to put a team or two together. Same with the Klamath guys. 4 hours of buggy bitchin-ness
Old 04-15-2014, 10:52 AM
Tech Adept

Only 12 days left til this event happen!!! Woohoo I cant wait to race. We still have some open spots and are hoping we can fill them up. Looking for some outta town guys to show up, show their skills and take our money! Haha. Come see who has the fastest buggy and can last 4hrs. Lets make this a great event and line our pockets with some money for once. Hope to see everyone there.
Old 04-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

We have an idea for what we are doing For the endurance race. We are doing $150 for 1st, $100 for 2nd, $50 for 3rd. We decided to give everyone something. 4th place will get 15% off anything in the store excluding kits for each team member. 5th will get 10% off for each team member excluding kits. The 10% and 15% coupons must be used by May 15. For endurance participants if they race the club race it will be $10 for the first class and the second class will be free.

Endurance race will only be 2hrs. Doors open at 8am and the Racing starts at 10am. We will start the club race after a small break. We will run the club race after the endurance race. Club racing starts at 1pm and we will only run 2 heats and the main.
Old 04-22-2014, 05:21 PM
Tech Adept

Talking

Originally Posted by cclifton
We have an idea for what we are doing For the endurance race. We are doing $150 for 1st, $100 for 2nd, $50 for 3rd. We decided to give everyone something. 4th place will get 15% off anything in the store excluding kits for each team member. 5th will get 10% off for each team member excluding kits. The 10% and 15% coupons must be used by May 15. For endurance participants if they race the club race it will be $10 for the first class and the second class will be free.

Endurance race will only be 2hrs. Doors open at 8am and the Racing starts at 10am. We will start the club race after a small break. We will run the club race after the endurance race. Club racing starts at 1pm and we will only run 2 heats and the main.
Are last minute teams still excepted? Maybe by shortening the race time, some teams might come out of the woods for this race!!! Which i would love to see happen!!! Also, for anyone looking to come down and race the club race, there will be a great showing of people this sunday, because almost all the endurance racers will be sticking around to race the club race. So come try out PBR Hobbies this weekend, and get in on some great racing!!

One more bonus i thought a would share....the winning team of the Endurance Race will receive 4 free race tickets to Go Kart Hero in Medford Oregon.... Southern Oregon's Premier Indoor Kart track!!! Special thanks to them for sponsoring the 1st place team!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Tech Regular

What time does qualifying start?!
Old 04-23-2014, 05:05 PM
Tech Adept

Qualifying for the endurance? We can still do a 5min jam session, at lets say 9:30 if we want, and that can determine our starting order. Sound good? Or im down for whatever. Sounds like all my yreka guys will be coming up to race the club race, so its gonna be a great day of racing!!
Old 04-24-2014, 01:47 PM
Tech Regular

Yeah, I think the jam sessions the best idea.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:17 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MikeO
Yeah, I think the jam sessions the best idea.
How about 5mins, ifmar start, and the finishing order is the way we will start the endurance race? And I have a prize for the winner of the jam session :-)
Old 04-25-2014, 12:22 AM
Tech Initiate

So will the team pick straws to find out who their driver will be for the jam.?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.